First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply What's your dream guy/girl?
14468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Houma
Offline
Posted 9/13/16
Someone who has a positive mindset... almost annoyingly positive with the tenacity to get through just about any situation without giving up or being emotionally broken.
15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 9/13/16 , edited 9/13/16
Someone who is socially and politically aware. And they have to be really funny and taller than me which isn't hard, and they have to like anime.
27273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 9/13/16

Gattl wrote:

Most guys I've ever met will settle for anything that rates a 7/10 for them

Here's my unrealistic ideal ladyfriend
- Likes me (Very important!!!1!)
- Wants a committed relationship
- Wants kids at some point
- Preferably has a smaller criminal record than my own
- Not a cultist
- Either doesn't have blonde hair or realizes how inferior her hair colour is compared to the almighty, god-tier black hair



............I don't see what's so unrealistic about that
17086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / hell's grave
Offline
Posted 9/13/16
A guy who has a career and goals. Most importantly someone who is funny, smart, loyal, outgoing person, enjoys adventures, risk taker, likes too travel, not afraid of the unknown, and overall someone I can be myself with. A plus if he likes animu, family orientated, can fit in into my crazy Spanish/ Korean family.
12231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / mmmm.... Tea...
Offline
Posted 9/13/16 , edited 9/13/16
I.....

Don't.....

Know......
18913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/13/16

TheUltimateTeaGod wrote:

I.....

Don't.....

Know......


holy crap, ur alive.
12231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / mmmm.... Tea...
Offline
Posted 9/13/16

1Perks wrote:


TheUltimateTeaGod wrote:

I.....

Don't.....

Know......


holy crap, ur alive.




Yes! I've been through hell!!!
Now I'm back!

How you been?
10487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Birmingham, UK
Offline
Posted 9/13/16

Blackbutler3000 wrote:


jaragnaros wrote:

A girl that can make me smile and loves me with all her heart is all I want, I'm a simple man


Lucky lol most men want this big unrealistic list of things they want in a girl I'm pretty simple myself CX


A lot of men forget that if you want a girl to give you everything you also have to give everything and the girls who are "perfect" tend to have vile personalities or so I've noticed, I'm in it more for the fun we'd have together, not the pretty picture
10487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Birmingham, UK
Offline
Posted 9/13/16

stars201 wrote:


jaragnaros wrote:

A girl that can make me smile and loves me with all her heart is all I want, I'm a simple man


I want the exact same but with a guy version


Here's hoping we both find what we're looking for
18913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/13/16

TheUltimateTeaGod wrote:


1Perks wrote:


TheUltimateTeaGod wrote:

I.....

Don't.....

Know......


holy crap, ur alive.




Yes! I've been through hell!!!
Now I'm back!

How you been?


ive been good, what kind of hell??
qwueri 
16464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 9/13/16
I can think of a few deal breakers, but nothing that's really a must have. Just someone I get along with through thick and thin I suppose.
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/13/16

jaragnaros wrote:


Blackbutler3000 wrote:


jaragnaros wrote:

A girl that can make me smile and loves me with all her heart is all I want, I'm a simple man


Lucky lol most men want this big unrealistic list of things they want in a girl I'm pretty simple myself CX


A lot of men forget that if you want a girl to give you everything you also have to give everything and the girls who are "perfect" tend to have vile personalities or so I've noticed, I'm in it more for the fun we'd have together, not the pretty picture


That wouldn't make her "perfect" then now would it? If what seems perfect is vile then you've met the wrong women sweetie.
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/13/16
I wonder if people look through these trying to find a match. That would be cute ^-^
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/13/16

Gattl wrote:

Most guys I've ever met will settle for anything that rates a 7/10 for them

Here's my unrealistic ideal ladyfriend
- Likes me (Very important!!!1!)
- Wants a committed relationship
- Wants kids at some point
- Preferably has a smaller criminal record than my own
- Not a cultist
- Either doesn't have blonde hair or realizes how inferior her hair colour is compared to the almighty, god-tier black hair



Seems reasonable I don't see how that's unrealistic lol
10487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Birmingham, UK
Offline
Posted 9/13/16


Single my whole life so I've no worries but I know plenty of women who seem perfect until you actually get to know em, same is true for a lot of men I'm sure, aahh humanity and all it's flaws
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.