First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply ||::~General~::||
Friend
107918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / strangereal
Offline
Posted 9/14/16
That kinda reminds me of a cafe group I was with way back then. The group chats was a lot of fun. Wish it was back but maybe its nostalgia talking.
8876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/15/16 , edited 9/15/16

Velvet_Crowe wrote:


Corper wrote:

*swims out of his burrow to sign for a package and then retreats back to his watery abode*


We need to make a yandere cafe. You can poison people since you're a platypus.
It shall be glorious


You're right, we could have a nature themed grotto section where i'd swim out looking all cute and "accidentally scratch them" with my venomous claws. You could then take them into the back to prey on *cough* I mean, provide first aid.

Cute Platypus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6QHzIJO5a8
Creator
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/15/16

Velvet_Crowe wrote:


Corper wrote:

*swims out of his burrow to sign for a package and then retreats back to his watery abode*


We need to make a yandere cafe. You can poison people since you're a platypus.
It shall be glorious


Make a group chat called the Yandere Cafe and have Platy running around
Friend
973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Miami/Hawaii
Online
Posted 9/15/16
^ lel.

Hiya peeps, anyone here play any instruments?

P.S. Re:Zero is c00l
Posted 9/15/16

salamisama wrote:

^ lel.

Hiya peeps, anyone here play any instruments?

P.S. Re:Zero is c00l


Hello and welcome to the group ^^

and I know how to play the flute in all honesty.

and can agree with that lol.
Friend
13980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 9/15/16

salamisama wrote:

^ lel.

Hiya peeps, anyone here play any instruments?

P.S. Re:Zero is c00l


I play the Trumpet, taught myself Piano and am leaning Guitar.
Friend
973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Miami/Hawaii
Online
Posted 9/15/16

Snakedoctor15 wrote:


salamisama wrote:

^ lel.

Hiya peeps, anyone here play any instruments?

P.S. Re:Zero is c00l


I play the Trumpet, taught myself Piano and am leaning Guitar.


That's awesome! Some Orchestral people here, piano and guitar are similar in the sense of how they are transcribed and how notes are laid out so that's a good pair to know. Guitar myself primarily and almost solely so ^^

Friend
6260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Rochester NY
Online
Posted 9/15/16

salamisama wrote:


Snakedoctor15 wrote:


salamisama wrote:

^ lel.

Hiya peeps, anyone here play any instruments?

P.S. Re:Zero is c00l


I play the Trumpet, taught myself Piano and am leaning Guitar.


That's awesome! Some Orchestral people here, piano and guitar are similar in the sense of how they are transcribed and how notes are laid out so that's a good pair to know. Guitar myself primarily and almost solely so ^^



I played guitar a bit when I was in high school but I was not very good, and I would never play it if anyone was in the house at all so I did not practice very often lol. my favorite thing to do with it was just make really eerie melodies. I only ever bothered to learn a few songs
Creator
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/15/16

Shugo9495 wrote:


salamisama wrote:


Snakedoctor15 wrote:


salamisama wrote:

^ lel.

Hiya peeps, anyone here play any instruments?

P.S. Re:Zero is c00l


I play the Trumpet, taught myself Piano and am leaning Guitar.


That's awesome! Some Orchestral people here, piano and guitar are similar in the sense of how they are transcribed and how notes are laid out so that's a good pair to know. Guitar myself primarily and almost solely so ^^



I played guitar a bit when I was in high school but I was not very good, and I would never play it if anyone was in the house at all so I did not practice very often lol. my favorite thing to do with it was just make really eerie melodies. I only ever bothered to learn a few songs


I played alto saxophone for a while. And yea lol that's it
Friend
973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Miami/Hawaii
Online
Posted 9/15/16
Ahh this is neat, so many people with previous or current musical/instrumental endeavors.

Posted 9/15/16 , edited 9/15/16

salamisama wrote:

Ahh this is neat, so many people with previous or current musical/instrumental endeavors.



Same I didn't even know some of my friends on here played a musical instrument lol.
11056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 9/15/16
always wanted to play the sax but never got into it- ending up in choir lol

played the drums a little bit. friends thought I was better on vocals. One person said I could copy Maynard James Keenan's voice pretty well enough to sing Stinkfist or Schism.
Friend
973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Miami/Hawaii
Online
Posted 9/15/16
Sax is cool too, most fundamental jazz based instruments are, seamless improv to be done on the Sax
Friend
13980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 9/15/16 , edited 9/15/16

salamisama wrote:

Sax is cool too, most fundamental jazz based instruments are, seamless improv to be done on the Sax


Yeah I did jazz band for 6 years and for the 4 years in high school at least a third of our band was nothing but Saxophones
Posted 9/15/16
Wow snake that is pretty cool in all honesty.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.