First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply ||::~General~::||
Friend
6354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Rochester NY
Offline
Posted 10/19/16

SirBacon12 wrote:



There you go. That's totally a badge for our group Those words look like English, but it's actually another language and talking about friendship


wow I was completely fooled by that! will you teach me how to read that someday???
Posted 10/19/16

Shugo9495 wrote:


SirBacon12 wrote:


There you go. That's totally a badge for our group Those words look like English, but it's actually another language and talking about friendship


wow I was completely fooled by that! will you teach me how to read that someday??? :D


My rate is pretty expensive, but I might be able to give you a discount
Friend
18509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 10/19/16
I like that badge lol
Friend
2804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Whale Island
Offline
Posted 10/20/16

SirBacon12 wrote:


Cute_Joshy wrote:

I was Member 118 do i get a badge like the gang from HunterxHunter ?




There you go. That's totally a badge for our group Those words look like English, but it's actually another language and talking about friendship


Shame i cannot have the badge
Friend
18509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 10/20/16
I think I am slowing becoming more and more tired... been working a lot to get bills paid and money saved lol... adulting is hard.
Posted 10/20/16 , edited 10/22/16
I wouldn't know I feel for you though.
6659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Dirt land
Online
Posted 10/20/16

nukadude wrote:

I think I am slowing becoming more and more tired... been working a lot to get bills paid and money saved lol... adulting is hard.


I feel ya.
Friend
18509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 10/21/16
Did anyone get hit from the cyber attack last night and this morning?
Friend
2804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Whale Island
Offline
Posted 10/22/16

nukadude wrote:

Did anyone get hit from the cyber attack last night and this morning?


If i did then i haven't noticed and i still have all my buddies care to tell me more about it Nuka ?
Friend
18509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 10/22/16

Cute_Joshy wrote:


nukadude wrote:

Did anyone get hit from the cyber attack last night and this morning?


If i did then i haven't noticed and i still have all my buddies care to tell me more about it Nuka ?


It was a massive cyber attack in the USA. Knocked out PSN, Twitter, Paypal, Amazon, Netflix, etc. They say it was a massive Ddos attack from a large group.

Friend
2804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Whale Island
Offline
Posted 10/22/16 , edited 10/22/16

nukadude wrote:


Cute_Joshy wrote:


nukadude wrote:

Did anyone get hit from the cyber attack last night and this morning?


If i did then i haven't noticed and i still have all my buddies care to tell me more about it Nuka ?


It was a massive cyber attack in the USA. Knocked out PSN, Twitter, Paypal, Amazon, Netflix, etc. They say it was a massive Ddos attack from a large group.



Ah that's why i keep forgetting so many user here are from the US i assumed you mean't global, then no over in the UK nothing has been reported at least and this attack for now seems to have gone under the UK media's radar that or we are just talking about other worthless crap in this country that wouldn't surprise me at all.

PS: just looked at the BBC's main website for news and nothing so no shocks there.
Friend
18509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 10/22/16

Cute_Joshy wrote:


nukadude wrote:


Cute_Joshy wrote:


nukadude wrote:

Did anyone get hit from the cyber attack last night and this morning?


If i did then i haven't noticed and i still have all my buddies care to tell me more about it Nuka ?


It was a massive cyber attack in the USA. Knocked out PSN, Twitter, Paypal, Amazon, Netflix, etc. They say it was a massive Ddos attack from a large group.



Ah that's why i keep forgetting so many user here are from the US i assumed you mean't global, then no over in the UK nothing has been reported at least and this attack for now seems to have gone under the UK media's radar that or we are just talking about other worthless crap in this country that wouldn't surprise me at all.


Oh damn I forgot that you are from UK.. lol
Friend
2804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Whale Island
Offline
Posted 10/22/16

nukadude wrote:


Cute_Joshy wrote:


nukadude wrote:


Cute_Joshy wrote:


nukadude wrote:

Did anyone get hit from the cyber attack last night and this morning?


If i did then i haven't noticed and i still have all my buddies care to tell me more about it Nuka ?


It was a massive cyber attack in the USA. Knocked out PSN, Twitter, Paypal, Amazon, Netflix, etc. They say it was a massive Ddos attack from a large group.



Ah that's why i keep forgetting so many user here are from the US i assumed you mean't global, then no over in the UK nothing has been reported at least and this attack for now seems to have gone under the UK media's radar that or we are just talking about other worthless crap in this country that wouldn't surprise me at all.


Oh damn I forgot that you are from UK.. lol


Yeah i replied assuming you were from the UK
Friend
18509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 10/22/16


Its all good. You guys are lucky you have Ashens.

and for anyone that does not know Ashens.. here you go. https://www.youtube.com/user/ashens

Friend
165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / new jersey
Offline
Posted 10/22/16
Netflix was down on my computer for a few hours yesterday, i was like nooooo my shows!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.