First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply ||::~Introductions~::||
Friend
3920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/11/16 , edited 10/13/16
Hiya

I go by Skylar and I live in Southern California in Korea town pretty much.

I am a student in UCLA to get my bachelor degree in Biology.

I love anime, grew up with Naruto pretty much. My favorite MMO is FFXIV

That's all I can think of now, feel free to add me on here, or contact me on Skype: i3ooma or do both or nothing.

Thanks for having me. v
11112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 10/12/16
Welcome Kyo! Good to have you here!
Neko Zombie
5450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Dirt land
Offline
Posted 10/17/16 , edited 10/17/16
Hello there

I go by Zella, Zel, or Riku. Whatever you prefer is fine by me.
I write poems, and I sometimes draw abstract art.
I like almost any genre of music.
My profile says I live in Dirt Land, but if you want to know exactly where I live just ask.
I have a facebook and a twitter, both links are on my profile.
I also sometimes play video games, and MMORPG's.
Friend
2604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Whale Island
Online
Posted 10/17/16 , edited 10/17/16
Good evening fellow members :)
For those who know nothing about me i am 31 years young and live in England in the UK, i work crazy hours often too many of them so my time on here tend to be all over the place. In my down time i like to play all manner of games and i also love anime. Currently Watching Re:zero, the last anime i finished was HunterxHunter, i am currently playing Virtues Last Reward which is a visual novel with puzzles and the last game i finished was called Omega Quintet.

My contacts are on my profile page
11112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 10/19/16
zelking and Cute_Joshy nice to meet you!
Friend
2604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Whale Island
Online
Posted 10/19/16

nukadude wrote:

zelking and Cute_Joshy nice to meet you!


Thanks dude good to be here
Neko Zombie
5450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Dirt land
Offline
Posted 10/19/16

Cute_Joshy wrote:


nukadude wrote:

zelking and Cute_Joshy nice to meet you!


Thanks dude good to be here :)


Definitely
Friend
165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / new jersey
Offline
Posted 10/19/16
Hello!
I go by Angie most of the time or Kyri.
I currently live in new jersey but that can change anytime.
My favorite anime's are Hellsing and Kuroshitsuji (Black butler).
I work with animals and i like to read, watch anime, read manga, and just chill with people.
Nice to meet everyone!
Friend
5142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/19/16

kyri1250 wrote:

Hello!
I go by Angie most of the time or Kyri.
I currently live in new jersey but that can change anytime.
My favorite anime's are Hellsing and Kuroshitsuji (Black butler).
I work with animals and i like to read, watch anime, read manga, and just chill with people.
Nice to meet everyone!


Nice to meet you too Angie Welcome to the group
11112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 10/19/16
I will find you....


and I will add you...
Friend
165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / new jersey
Offline
Posted 10/19/16 , edited 10/19/16

SirBacon12 wrote:


kyri1250 wrote:

Hello!
I go by Angie most of the time or Kyri.
I currently live in new jersey but that can change anytime.
My favorite anime's are Hellsing and Kuroshitsuji (Black butler).
I work with animals and i like to read, watch anime, read manga, and just chill with people.
Nice to meet everyone!


Nice to meet you too Angie Welcome to the group


Thank you!
Friend
165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / new jersey
Offline
Posted 10/19/16

nukadude wrote:

I will find you....


and I will add you...


you found me!
11112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 10/19/16

kyri1250 wrote:


nukadude wrote:

I will find you....


and I will add you...


you found me!


Hahaha I told you!


Friend
165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / new jersey
Offline
Posted 10/19/16
yeeesss borderlands!
11112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 10/19/16
Of course! How else can I express my insanity than a good ol psycho from Borderlands?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.