First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply 110k refugees to arrive in america in 2017
18774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Online
Posted 9/14/16 , edited 9/15/16
10648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 9/14/16 , edited 9/15/16
"But the EU is the perfect society and has not made any incorrect choices ever! Greece stands proudly as an example of the glorious union of the EU!, so there's no reason to ever reject terror-refugees who will never assimilate into your country! EU! Woo! EU!"
314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/14/16
Cool
Banned
1466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Virginia, USA
Offline
Posted 9/14/16
There was no way we were going to avoid taking refugees.
Posted 9/14/16
Good luck
Banned
1466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Virginia, USA
Offline
Posted 9/14/16 , edited 9/14/16
And I don't know if this is like Europe's situation at all. Europe deals with a lot of immigration from that region and on a much bigger scale than those 110,000 refugees.
7119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Earth
Offline
Posted 9/14/16
Just don't accept fighting aged men. They should be busy fighting for their country.
runec 
28334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/14/16 , edited 9/15/16

redokami wrote:
sure, lets go the way of Europe


So, what? You think the US will fall to a fighting force 0.03% its size spread across several different states and comprised largely of women and children?

Not a lot of confidence in your own country, eh?

18774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Online
Posted 9/14/16 , edited 9/18/16

runec wrote:


redokami wrote:
sure, lets go the way of Europe


So, what? You think the US will fall to a fighting force 0.03% its size spread across several different states and comprised largely of women and children?

Not a lot of confidence in your own country, eh?



no, I don't have confidence in this country when we are too busy fighting over our flag, color of skin and what bathroom to use
runec 
28334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/14/16 , edited 9/15/16

redokami wrote:
no, I don't have confidence in this country when we are too busy fighting over our flag, color of skin and what bathroom to use


Ah, so the most powerful nation on Earth is so delicate that another 30 thousand or so refugees over the average ( and not even a historic high either ) will plunge it over the edge into the abyss?

If the US was that unstable the rest of us would be dealing with a flood of American refugees, not Syrian ones. -.-



Humms 
10583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 9/14/16
Welcome to the minority .


KONY 2020!
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/14/16

runec wrote:


redokami wrote:
no, I don't have confidence in this country when we are too busy fighting over our flag, color of skin and what bathroom to use


Ah, so the most powerful nation on Earth is so delicate that another 30 thousand or so refugees over the average ( and not even a historic high either ) will plunge it over the edge into the abyss?

If the US was that unstable the rest of us would be dealing with a flood of American refugees, not Syrian ones. -.-



Good idea! Lets ruin U.S. by showing how bad U.S. actually is despite the biased views of U.S. media. In that way, foreign business would be discouraged to invest in U.S. economy which then prevent the invisible hand from giving special treatment to U.S. for its wealth and reputation and which finally discourage immigration into U.S.
9309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/14/16

runec wrote:


redokami wrote:
sure, lets go the way of Europe


So, what? You think the US will fall to a fighting force 0.03% its size spread across several different states and comprised largely of women and children?

Not a lot of confidence in your own country, eh?



It doesn't happen over night.
runec 
28334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/14/16

MrAnimeSK wrote:
It doesn't happen over night.


And despite taking in as many or more refugees for years prior it hasn't happened yet either. So what's different this time around aside from Red Scare 2.0?

9309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/14/16

runec wrote:


MrAnimeSK wrote:
It doesn't happen over night.


And despite taking in as many or more refugees for years prior it hasn't happened yet either. So what's different this time around aside from Red Scare 2.0?



Time will tell i guess.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.