WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Hillary Clinton over charging for donations
14502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/16/16 , edited 9/16/16

XxantharI can't explain to you why one incomplete quote, taken with no context at all is not accurate. That falls into the realm of common sense.


The context is a post on his website entitled: "​DONALD J. TRUMP STATEMENT ON PREVENTING MUSLIM IMMIGRATION"

Hard to take that out of context, especially when the entire post is about why he plans to prevent muslim immigration...
runec 
34679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 9/16/16
As for this story, do we have a source for it where half the article isn't a strangely talkative anonymous sources, a random blog post from DailyKos and a misrepresented NYT article? >.>



runec 
34679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 9/16/16

Xxanthar wrote:
We tend to get overly excited when someone flies full airplanes full of people into buildings full of people. Please excuse us. Sounds like you should join Isis with your level of hate.


Wow, dude. Just, wow.

I don't have any response that won't get me moderated but I guess thanks for demonstrating once and for all that none of us should take a word you say seriously.

10832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 9/16/16 , edited 9/16/16

Xxanthar wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

I don't get my news from facebook, but regardless, that is still Trump trying to stop legal immigration and ban muslims from coming to america. Stop acting like the media is the bad guy for pointing out why your shitty leader's shitty ideas are shit.


His comment was not even about muslim immigrants it was about the refugees from Syria. I can tell you are just skimming headlines because everything you have said has been false.



"a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States"

Please tell me how that statement refers only to Syrian refugees. Bonus points of you explain why a comment, which (if I recall correctly) was in response to a terrorist attack perpetrated by a guy born in Illinois, would be talking about people from Syria spwcifically. And seeing as you won't stop throwing that headline bullshit around, may I remind you once again that what you are describing is still Trump trying to stop legal immigration.


I can't explain to you why one incomplete quote, taken with no context at all is not accurate. That falls into the realm of common sense.


But I gave the context. I said that if I remember correctly this was said as a response to the San Bernardino shooting. If I remember incorrectly then please feel free to correct me, but I feel pretty confident in my memory.

As for the full quote, here is an excerpt from his campaign website:


Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on.


So you have the context, and you have the full quote straight from the horse's mouth. I'm sure we are all looking forward to seeing your comically inept excuse for an explanation as to how this does not qualify as stopping legal immigration, so I encourage you to get on that.

Oh and if you don't feel like the level of context available when talking about something is sufficient, you realise that you can just provide that context yourself, right? That falls into the realm of common sense.
Posted 9/16/16
The Clintons do love their fraud. Just ask Haiti.



Posted 9/16/16
I'd need a link to see what you are talking about.
Posted 9/16/16
27315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 9/16/16

Xxanthar wrote:

They deserve it for giving a crook money.


.
Posted 9/16/16
Posted 9/16/16
14502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/16/16
Posted 9/16/16 , edited 9/16/16
But that is just a small press blurb. I prefer this more detailed explanation that he gave after the pulse attack where he clearly states that the ban would only be temporary.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-addresses-terrorism-immigration-and-national-security
Posted 9/16/16 , edited 9/16/16
I like how everyone seems to want to talk about the issues with Trump instead of the issues with Hillary when the thread is about Hillary.

Fraud, obstruction of justice, negligence, yada yada yada...

v kangaroos are pretty cute
Sogno- 
47756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 9/16/16
lol kangaroos
14502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/16/16

Xxanthar wrote:

But that is just a small press blurb. I prefer this more detailed explanation that he gave after the pulse attack where he clearly states that the ban would only be temporary.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-addresses-terrorism-immigration-and-national-security


Again, the length of time the ban would last isn't relevant. Nobody is saying the ban would be permanent. However, the fact remains that he repeatedly is calling for a complete and total ban on muslim immigration.

There is no way to argue that Donald Trump does not wish to make major changes to the system of legal immigration, and that is ignoring the fact that he also calls for the ceasing of ALL LEGAL IMMIGRATION for a minimum of one to two years. The fact is that Trump's opinions on legal immigration are more radical than anything we've seen in the last 60 years. Theres no two ways about it. Argue about whether or not you think it would work all you want, but don't try to deny that it exists.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.