First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you like the beach?
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/16/16

octorockandroll wrote:


Blackbutler3000 wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


Blackbutler3000 wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


Blackbutler3000 wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

I personally prefer Clorox as out of all the commercial bleach I've tested it contains the highest concentration of sodium hypochlorite. Perfect for making mustard gas.


Um I prefer windex, clorox is too mainstream. So XD


I'm pretty sure Windex is an ammonia based compound though...


I was making a cringey suicide refrence sorry lol a lot of people tell me to drink bleach so I just reply, I prefer windex, bleach is too mainstream for me. CX I just wanted an excuse to say that I'm sorry


Its okay. Also please don't commit suicide because then I would be sad. Especially if youre gonna use windex. It's so weak your death will be extremely slow and agonizing.


You sir would not be sad if I died.


Of course I would.


1. You don't know me
2. You wouldn't even know if I died.
5531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 9/16/16

Blackbutler3000 wrote:


I hate them because of things like, sand, heat, the sun, other people, water, palm trees usually at beaches here. I hate everything about beaches xD



This.
I just can't understand how people enjoy sunbathing! The heaat, ugh! I have really light skin, so it takes around 30 min for me to get tomato red
The thing I do enjoy though, is swimming, if there isn't scary stuff in the water that is ^.^
4820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 9/16/16

Blackbutler3000 wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


Blackbutler3000 wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


Blackbutler3000 wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


Blackbutler3000 wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

I personally prefer Clorox as out of all the commercial bleach I've tested it contains the highest concentration of sodium hypochlorite. Perfect for making mustard gas.


Um I prefer windex, clorox is too mainstream. So XD


I'm pretty sure Windex is an ammonia based compound though...


I was making a cringey suicide refrence sorry lol a lot of people tell me to drink bleach so I just reply, I prefer windex, bleach is too mainstream for me. CX I just wanted an excuse to say that I'm sorry


Its okay. Also please don't commit suicide because then I would be sad. Especially if youre gonna use windex. It's so weak your death will be extremely slow and agonizing.


You sir would not be sad if I died.


Of course I would.


1. You don't know me
2. You wouldn't even know if I died.


Fair enough, but if I did know you died I would be sad.
qwueri 
16470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 9/16/16
I love the beach. Being able to smell the ocean as I'm driving close to it, the ocean breeze on a summer day, fresh fish. Wish I had the money to go this summer.
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/16/16

SnapFesk wrote:


Blackbutler3000 wrote:


I hate them because of things like, sand, heat, the sun, other people, water, palm trees usually at beaches here. I hate everything about beaches xD



This.
I just can't understand how people enjoy sunbathing! The heaat, ugh! I have really light skin, so it takes around 30 min for me to get tomato red
The thing I do enjoy though, is swimming, if there isn't scary stuff in the water that is ^.^


Omg yes ^^ I get burnt no joke. Walking outside. Like wtf
Posted 9/16/16
Nope not at all in all honesty but I remember when I lived in Guam in all honesty the main road/freeway/highway ect. was basically the coast line in all honesty but while driving along the coastline you would see some pretty amazing views from the ocean in all honesty. You could even see dolphins jumping of of the water sometimes in all honesty. So only good thing a beach is for in my opinion is the views depending on where your at lol.
10646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/16/16 , edited 9/16/16

animecourtney999 wrote:

Nope not at all REDACTED but I remember when I lived in Guam REDACTED the main road/freeway/highway ect. was basically the coast line REDACTED but while driving along the coastline you would see some pretty amazing views from the ocean REDACTED. You could even see dolphins jumping of of the water sometimes REDACTED. So only good thing a beach is for in my opinion is the views depending on where your at lol.


Coastal views really are the best, though I heard Guam had some problems going for it.
Posted 9/16/16
Sand is like summer snow and I really like snow so I like the beach.
Posted 9/16/16

gornotck wrote:


animecourtney999 wrote:

Nope not at all REDACTED but I remember when I lived in Guam REDACTED the main road/freeway/highway ect. was basically the coast line REDACTED but while driving along the coastline you would see some pretty amazing views from the ocean REDACTED. You could even see dolphins jumping of of the water sometimes REDACTED. So only good thing a beach is for in my opinion is the views depending on where your at lol.


Coastal views really are the best, though I heard Guam had some problems going for it.


lol I see what you did sorry it's just a habit in all honesty and no idea how to stop it lol.

Anyway I can agree with that and then when I lived there didn't seem like there was any problems in all honesty.
31145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 9/16/16
I don't hate the beach per se, but I certainly don't like it: Sand gets inside everything. That close to the ocean salt residue gets on and in everything. I sunburn fairly easily. Things in the ocean with pointy, stabby and/or poisonous bits have an infatuation with my lovely, succulent flesh. etc. etc.

On the other hand, the beach has... women in bikinis going for it? Oh, and there are almost no bugs - I honestly do like that part.
10646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/16/16

animecourtney999 wrote:


gornotck wrote:


animecourtney999 wrote:

Nope not at all REDACTED but I remember when I lived in Guam REDACTED the main road/freeway/highway ect. was basically the coast line REDACTED but while driving along the coastline you would see some pretty amazing views from the ocean REDACTED. You could even see dolphins jumping of of the water sometimes REDACTED. So only good thing a beach is for in my opinion is the views depending on where your at lol.


Coastal views really are the best, though I heard Guam had some problems going for it.


lol I see what you did sorry it's just a habit in all honesty and no idea how to stop it lol.

Anyway I can agree with that and then when I lived there didn't seem like there was any problems in all honesty.


https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60668-i1612-k1373229-Cultural_and_social_issues_on_guam-Guam.html I don't know how accurate this is, I was only in Guam briefly back in the early to mid 80s, but that's the sort of thing I have heard about the place.
5531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 9/16/16


Feel ya. The sun is my enemy... So happy I only have this problem in the summer, mehe xD
Posted 9/16/16 , edited 9/16/16


Hmmm I never experienced anything like that in all honesty we even had classes about the island and how the island was formed/made and the culture in all honesty. Only thing I can think of is that we took a field to one of the villages in school once in all honesty well it was a extremely old village in all honesty but they had this mini cave well not really more crack/side of a hill/moutain that contained crystals and whatnot and we when we walked past that part on the tour. We where told they didn't want anyone messing with it and they hated giving tours to kids because kids would always mess with the crystals and try to take them. So of course half the class tries and take them in all honesty. They didn't say anything but the tour guide had a disgusted look on his face the rest of the day.
11 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/16/16
same here!
466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Seattle, Washington
Offline
Posted 9/16/16
I live two miles away from one so, yeah I love it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.