First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply I have a confession
18913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/16/16
lol this is actually pretty cute to watch
12161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / mmmm.... Tea...
Offline
Posted 9/16/16



Let see if it'll ship...
354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/17/16

Blackbutler3000 wrote:


BlizzardIce wrote:

Butler? It's a guy?


Um I'm a female btw.


ops, sorry. i see you're everywhere on the forums .now i know
17438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 9/17/16
Ryu is acting like a Casanova again.
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 9/17/16
This gets less interesting each time ryu makes this confession.
671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/17/16

Sir_jamesalot wrote:

This gets less interesting each time ryu makes this confession.


2248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/17/16

Kerst wrote:

Do you throw names in and hat and pick out one to have a crush on?


Wait.. What..? That ISN'T how it works?

So how...

I'm confused now. My system is all messed up.
3415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/17/16 , edited 9/17/16

Blackbutler3000 wrote:
Omfg everyone... Lol o\\\w\\\O we aren't even dating yet
yet... to be continued!

Ryulightorb wrote:
"Yet" that implies it will happen? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
damn it.. I am soo late for this one..
Maybe I would come over faster when the next one starts?

BlizzardIce wrote:
Butler? It's a guy?
Are we not all a 80y guy on the internet?
671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/17/16

CasualObserver wrote:


Kerst wrote:

Do you throw names in and hat and pick out one to have a crush on?


Wait.. What..? That ISN'T how it works?

So how...

I'm confused now. My system is all messed up.


I've seen the hat Ryu does it with. It is a tan and red fedora.
2248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/17/16

Senjougahara_Hitagi wrote:


CasualObserver wrote:


Kerst wrote:

Do you throw names in and hat and pick out one to have a crush on?


Wait.. What..? That ISN'T how it works?

So how...

I'm confused now. My system is all messed up.


I've seen the hat Ryu does it with. It is a tan and red fedora.


Ooohhhhh, so it's the type of HAT.

*whew*

All good now, just a minor adjustment, the system is still good.

Thanks Senjougahara_Hitagi
Posted 9/17/16
I don't care
671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/17/16

Ocale wrote:

I don't care


Same. Lets get married?
3415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/17/16

Senjougahara_Hitagi wrote:
Same. Lets get married?
h..

1828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/17/16
congroobulatin
2549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / California
Online
Posted 9/17/16

Kerst wrote:


Blackbutler3000 wrote:


Kerst wrote:

Do you throw names in and hat and pick out one to have a crush on?


Excuse me?


You're excused.


Hahaha, ily
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.