First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Block of adblock...
196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Quebec, Canada
Online
Posted 9/17/16
Are you happy now i started paying instead of watching with adblocker because of you! are you happy now!?


O_O NOW LEAVE ME BE WITH MY ANIME
8876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/17/16
ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/17/16
XD one of us! One of us! -throws marshmallows everywhere.-
8876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/17/16

Blackbutler3000 wrote:

XD one of us! One of us! -throws marshmallows everywhere.-


Here, take this. It will aid you in your endeavor.

2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/17/16

Corper wrote:


Blackbutler3000 wrote:

XD one of us! One of us! -throws marshmallows everywhere.-


Here, take this. It will aid you in your endeavor.


Omfg XD -takes it happy and points it at chu-
8876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/17/16

Blackbutler3000 wrote:


Corper wrote:


Blackbutler3000 wrote:

XD one of us! One of us! -throws marshmallows everywhere.-


Here, take this. It will aid you in your endeavor.


Omfg XD -takes it happy and points it at chu-


2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/17/16 , edited 9/17/16


XD -shoots a marshmallow in your mouth-
8876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/17/16
*overwhelmed by the marshmallowy goodness*

16417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / east coast. Let t...
Offline
Posted 9/17/16
Yes. Enjoy your anime.
One Punch Mod
85916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 9/17/16

zenxpowert wrote:

Are you happy now i started paying instead of watching with adblocker because of you! are you happy now!?


O_O NOW LEAVE ME BE WITH MY ANIME


Welcome! Now go watch more anime!!

(BTW, I've moved this thread over to the "Chit Chat" forum, since that's a more suitable place for it than the Anime forum.)
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/17/16

Corper wrote:

*overwhelmed by the marshmallowy goodness*



XD oh my
Posted 9/17/16
Fuckin hell
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/17/16
8264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / SW Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/17/16
Seriously though, good shit.
2248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/17/16
There's such a thing as a Marshmallow Shooter....

I must either laugh at or weep for humanity. It could go either way.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.