First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply What is your favorite type of joke.
5143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/17/16
dank memes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
6277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Abyss
Offline
Posted 9/17/16 , edited 9/20/16

Ejanss wrote:




Dark_Alma wrote:

Science jokes

I remember asking a librarian for a book on Pavlov's Dog and Schrödinger's Cat..
She said it rings a bell, but she didn't know where it was...

I also remember seeing three cats on the roof of the house. I wondered which cat would fall off first. I deduced it would be the one with the lowest μ.


That's why ultra-specific niche jokes work--They involve actually KNOWING something, and trying to match it to more common aspects of the outside world.


Knowledge is the most fun thing in the world after all!

Now, do you have any fun science jokes to share with me?

On a side note...

Did you hear about the date between potassium and oxygen? I heard it went OK.
9206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 9/17/16
My life
5039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/17/16
Offense jokes
12768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/17/16
Dirty jokes
15033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/17/16

Dark_Alma wrote:


Ejanss wrote:

That's why ultra-specific niche jokes work--They involve actually KNOWING something, and trying to match it to more common aspects of the outside world.


Knowledge is the most fun thing in the world after all!

Now, do you have any fun science jokes to share with me?


No, I don't want to make things any worse--
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.
671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/17/16
Dirty, racist, and word play.
9100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 9/17/16
Yo Mama
6277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Abyss
Offline
Posted 9/18/16

Ejanss wrote:


Dark_Alma wrote:


Ejanss wrote:

That's why ultra-specific niche jokes work--They involve actually KNOWING something, and trying to match it to more common aspects of the outside world.


Knowledge is the most fun thing in the world after all!

Now, do you have any fun science jokes to share with me?


No, I don't want to make things any worse--
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.


Its fine. I will leave then. I am traveling light after all.

Sincerely yours,
Photon

101428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Columbia, MO
Offline
Posted 9/18/16
a funny one
176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / MI
Offline
Posted 9/19/16
I like jokes that people typically get offended at (Racist jokes, Religious jokes, Suicide jokes, Rape jokes, etc...)
19347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 9/19/16
Jokes where I poke fun at myself.
Humms 
11028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 9/19/16
A good one? Or something that you have to think about, or your flat out funny jokes.

Something that has a little stupidity in. Like this one for example.

Ahem.... how do you make an expensive salad? 24 karats

Get it? Cause carrot and karat are pronounced the same, and karat is the purity of gold. Hah! Funny right?

We told it to a blonde waitress the one day( tyipical) and she didn't get it, but she did that typical laugh but you don't get it shtick, just to prove she's not dumb or something, but she just dug herself a deeper hole.

Eh I grew up around a lot of stupid yet clever jokes, that might not be the best one but you get the idea.



24463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/19/16
Anything that deals with bathroom humor or slapstick. The occasional pun can be had but don't abuse it.
15033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/19/16

Humms wrote:
We told it to a blonde waitress the one day( tyipical) and she didn't get it, but she did that typical laugh but you don't get it shtick, just to prove she's not dumb or something, but she just dug herself a deeper hole.


Hope it wasn't the kind of blonde that you could say "Look, a dead bird!", and she looks up and says "...Where?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.