First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Re: I have a confession
Posted 9/18/16

Senjougahara_Hitagi wrote:

Lel. How. Sweet. I. Got The...Sugar Diabeetus

First comes love
Then comes breaking up
Then comes the thread where Ryu says you hurt him
Then comes the thread where Ryu confesses his love for (Undetermined)


19558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/18/16

Blackbutler3000 wrote:

I love you too, Ryulightorb.


Geez you lot keep making me update my lists on the hour. Well ya off the list of people I wish to associate with.I mean Ryulightorb..man's just wrong ya know.
1156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Republic of Lakotah
Offline
Posted 9/18/16


A lot of users here don't seem to like this Ryu guy very much.
Posted 9/18/16 , edited 9/18/16
Repost


TrickedMJ wrote:

Hahahaha.



Ranwolf wrote:

Geez you lot keep making me update my lists on the hour. Well ya off the list of people I wish to associate with.


Posted 9/18/16

AnActualArtist wrote:



A lot of users here don't seem to like this Ryu guy very much.


Pass the popcorn!
1400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/18/16
27016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 9/18/16

Ranwolf wrote:


Blackbutler3000 wrote:

I love you too, Ryulightorb.


Geez you lot keep making me update my lists on the hour. Well ya off the list of people I wish to associate with.I mean Ryulightorb..man's just wrong ya know.


:( how could you Ranwolf you cant speak you yourself are a bit fked up also
27016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 9/18/16

AnActualArtist wrote:



A lot of users here don't seem to like this Ryu guy very much.


Turns out being depressed and having it show on a forum causes people to hate you.
No matter how much i change now people are going to hate me forever because i was depressed more so in the past.

That's life
27016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 9/18/16

Kerst wrote:


TrickedMJ wrote:

Hahahaha.


^ guess ryu wont have to pick another name from his hat for a while.


what hat?

I don't wear hats plus you keep insinuating things that aren't true
27016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 9/18/16

Senjougahara_Hitagi wrote:

Lel. How. Sweet. I. Got The...Sugar Diabeetus

First comes love
Then comes breaking up
Then comes the thread where Ryu says you hurt him
Then comes the thread where Ryu confesses his love for (Undetermined)


Lol yeah no that wouldn't even happen if we did break up.

Such hostility from you just because i didn't reply to you on steam?

Mate you say you look up to pv and want to be like him but honestly....i feel sorry for PV
Posted 9/19/16 , edited 9/19/16




My bad I forgot you don't use just any hat to pick your monthly upcoming failing conquest of love, you use a fedora.
27016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 9/19/16 , edited 9/19/16

Kerst wrote:

Ryulightorb wrote:


Kerst wrote:


TrickedMJ wrote:

Hahahaha.


^ guess ryu wont have to pick another name from his hat for a while.


what hat?

I don't wear hats plus you keep insinuating things that aren't true


The fuck are you even on about?
Do you have some problem what have i done to hurt you ._.
Posted 9/19/16 , edited 9/19/16
You should be happy I gave you to benifit of doubt of having some serious class by using a fedora.
673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/19/16

Kerst wrote:

You should be happy I gave you to benifit of doubt of having some serious class by using a fedora.



2336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Metairie//Louisia...
Offline
Posted 9/19/16

Ranwolf wrote:


Blackbutler3000 wrote:

I love you too, Ryulightorb.


Geez you lot keep making me update my lists on the hour. Well ya off the list of people I wish to associate with.I mean Ryulightorb..man's just wrong ya know.


What did you even say? O_o
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.