First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Re: I have a confession
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/19/16


XDD
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/19/16

Axerilis wrote:


Blackbutler3000 wrote:

Because the comment is always near me or to me. If you're going to keep making a comment like that then stay off of my threads


Honestly it's up to you whether you should let it get to you or not. You can literally just pretend I don't exist lol. Plus aren't you owning up that 'cringe queen' title.


Its a joke sweetie because its not the first time a person has called me cringey out of nowhere and for no reason seeing how the definition of cringey doesn't even line up with anything about me. Once again get off the thread if that's the assumption your going to make, is that I'm cringey. What was your excuse before I had that status? Thought so. Bye bye
12161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / mmmm.... Tea...
Offline
Posted 9/19/16
Me following this....
20759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 9/19/16

Kerst wrote:

You should be happy I gave you to benifit of doubt of having some serious class by using a fedora.


the fedora joke is for "Nice guys" so yeah...your joke is not only being used incorrectly but isn't funny
18584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18
Offline
Posted 9/19/16

Blackbutler3000 wrote:

Its a joke sweetie because its not the first time a person has called me cringey out of nowhere and for no reason seeing how the definition of cringey doesn't even line up with anything about me. Once again get off the thread if that's the assumption your going to make, is that I'm cringey. What was your excuse before I had that status? Thought so. Bye bye


... Because you are cringey... The fact that I'm not the only one who thinks so kinda says something too...
20759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 9/19/16

Axerilis wrote:


Blackbutler3000 wrote:

Its a joke sweetie because its not the first time a person has called me cringey out of nowhere and for no reason seeing how the definition of cringey doesn't even line up with anything about me. Once again get off the thread if that's the assumption your going to make, is that I'm cringey. What was your excuse before I had that status? Thought so. Bye bye


... Because you are cringey... The fact that I'm not the only one who thinks so kinda says something too...


and the pot meets the kettle and we all go full circle folks!
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/19/16

Axerilis wrote:


Blackbutler3000 wrote:

Its a joke sweetie because its not the first time a person has called me cringey out of nowhere and for no reason seeing how the definition of cringey doesn't even line up with anything about me. Once again get off the thread if that's the assumption your going to make, is that I'm cringey. What was your excuse before I had that status? Thought so. Bye bye


... Because you are cringey... The fact that I'm not the only one who thinks so kinda says something too...


That's like when someone says I'm a blonde and multiple people say it (yes this has happened) but I have fucking jet black hair. Its not correct and just because more than just one asshole says it doesn't make it right. Once again if you have no better comment than "cringey" to say about me take your arrogant self somewhere else because its not wanted here.
18584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18
Offline
Posted 9/19/16

Blackbutler3000 wrote:

That's like when someone says I'm a blonde and multiple people say it (yes this has happened) but I have fucking jet black hair. Its not correct and just because more than just one asshole says it doesn't make it right. Once again if you have no better comment than "cringey" to say about me take your arrogant self somewhere else because its not wanted here.


Of course you don't realise what people think of you. I don't think I'm evil, but some people probably do. Also I said other things about the wellbeing of you two too but you just focus on the negative. Sorry this is a public place, anyone can use it. You're in no place to tell me to get off whether it's your thread or not. I can stop stating an opinion though.
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/19/16

Axerilis wrote:


Blackbutler3000 wrote:

That's like when someone says I'm a blonde and multiple people say it (yes this has happened) but I have fucking jet black hair. Its not correct and just because more than just one asshole says it doesn't make it right. Once again if you have no better comment than "cringey" to say about me take your arrogant self somewhere else because its not wanted here.


Of course you don't realise what people think of you. I don't think I'm evil, but some people probably do. Also I said other things about the wellbeing of you two too but you just focus on the negative. Sorry this is a public place, anyone can use it. You're in no place to tell me to get off whether it's your thread or not. I can stop stating an opinion though.

I do notice what others say. Via why my confidence is in the negatives. But you wouldn't know that would ya? And I did notice that. But you really had to top that cake with a cringey comment? Really Axe? Ridiculous. I am in place to ask you to stop commenting such stupid comments like that towards me or about me. Just because others think or say it doesn't mean you should join that wagon sweetie. Just saying -_-
20759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 9/19/16
7246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 9/19/16
I'm the only one who doesn't know what " cringey" is
18584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18
Offline
Posted 9/19/16

Blackbutler3000 wrote:

I do notice what others say. Via why my confidence is in the negatives. But you wouldn't know that would ya? And I did notice that. But you really had to top that cake with a cringey comment? Really Axe? Ridiculous. I am in place to ask you to stop commenting such stupid comments like that towards me or about me. Just because others think or say it doesn't mean you should join that wagon sweetie. Just saying -_-


Then that's a problem you need to fix. Dayum gurl if I said "Aw this is so sweet hope you guys are happy" you would focus on the last part and not "aw this is sweet". Yea you are, but "get off this thread" is not it. You say it like people who don't like your personality are teaming up on you XD You'd be lying if you never saw how a person talks/behaves and don't like them immediately.
2549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / California
Offline
Posted 9/19/16
Lmao, these cancerous replies, keep them coming. I truly love seeing people pretending to be so big online, hopefully this becomes really entertaining.
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/19/16

Axerilis wrote:


Blackbutler3000 wrote:

I do notice what others say. Via why my confidence is in the negatives. But you wouldn't know that would ya? And I did notice that. But you really had to top that cake with a cringey comment? Really Axe? Ridiculous. I am in place to ask you to stop commenting such stupid comments like that towards me or about me. Just because others think or say it doesn't mean you should join that wagon sweetie. Just saying -_-


Then that's a problem you need to fix. Dayum gurl if I said "Aw this is so sweet hope you guys are happy" you would focus on the last part and not "aw this is sweet". Yea you are, but "get off this thread" is not it. You say it like people who don't like your personality are teaming up on you XD You'd be lying if you never saw how a person talks/behaves and don't like them immediately.


Never said I didn't like you. If that's what you were getting at. Its my forum post. Keyword my. Even if it wasn't mine I'd tell you to fuck off with your comment, seeing how its directed to me.and I still stand by what I said. Topping the cake. And I didn't say it like that? Just saying that since you wanna mention other people calling me one thing doesn't mean you should join with them or think its okay to say it too. If that sounds like ganging up on me. Then I'm being jumped nonstop -__- and your last sentence still makes zero sense. Elaborate?
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 9/19/16


Oooo the drama.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.