First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Re: I have a confession
671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/19/16

Subaru_Natsuki wrote:

I'm the only one who doesn't know what " cringey" is



Definition:

A word that was originally meant to describe embarrassingly stupid individuals & actions.

(Sums it about up)
18610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18
Offline
Posted 9/19/16

Blackbutler3000 wrote:

Never said I didn't like you. If that's what you were getting at. Its my forum post. Keyword my. Even if it wasn't mine I'd tell you to fuck off with your comment, seeing how its directed to me.and I still stand by what I said. Topping the cake. And I didn't say it like that? Just saying that since you wanna mention other people calling me one thing doesn't mean you should join with them or think its okay to say it too. If that sounds like ganging up on me. Then I'm being jumped nonstop -__- and your last sentence still makes zero sense. Elaborate?


Never said you did. Hmm spoken like a superior. You mentioned other people first tho, I was saying it probably says something about you. I'm not joining anyone I just find you cringey, and as it turns out, I'm not the only one. Re-read it again then it might make sense.
6065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/19/16
I have a confession too...

I came just for Prince Judar.
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/19/16

Axerilis wrote:


Blackbutler3000 wrote:

Never said I didn't like you. If that's what you were getting at. Its my forum post. Keyword my. Even if it wasn't mine I'd tell you to fuck off with your comment, seeing how its directed to me.and I still stand by what I said. Topping the cake. And I didn't say it like that? Just saying that since you wanna mention other people calling me one thing doesn't mean you should join with them or think its okay to say it too. If that sounds like ganging up on me. Then I'm being jumped nonstop -__- and your last sentence still makes zero sense. Elaborate?


Never said you did. Hmm spoken like a superior. You mentioned other people first tho, I was saying it probably says something about you. I'm not joining anyone I just find you cringey, and as it turns out, I'm not the only one. Re-read it again then it might make sense.


Nope still doesn't make sense. And when you back up why you call me cringey with, how I need to consider it because others call me it too. Says your joining a wagon. And I don't see what's so cringey about me. Do you even know what cringey means?
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/19/16

Senjougahara_Hitagi wrote:


Subaru_Natsuki wrote:

I'm the only one who doesn't know what " cringey" is



Definition:

A word that was originally meant to describe embarrassingly stupid individuals & actions.

(Sums it about up)


Not what cringey means at all
671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/19/16

Blackbutler3000 wrote:


Senjougahara_Hitagi wrote:


Subaru_Natsuki wrote:

I'm the only one who doesn't know what " cringey" is



Definition:

A word that was originally meant to describe embarrassingly stupid individuals & actions.

(Sums it about up)


Not what cringey means at all


Ah, I'm sorry. Go ahead and explain it to me, since I don't have the power to change the definition of words when it suits my narrative.
18610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18
Offline
Posted 9/19/16

Blackbutler3000 wrote:

Nope still doesn't make sense. And when you back up why you call me cringey with, how I need to consider it because others call me it too. Says your joining a wagon. And I don't see what's so cringey about me. Do you even know what cringey means?


I just said I find you cringey. That's why ._. At least the way you talk is cringeworthy. Yea I do.
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/19/16

Senjougahara_Hitagi wrote:


Blackbutler3000 wrote:


Senjougahara_Hitagi wrote:


Subaru_Natsuki wrote:

I'm the only one who doesn't know what " cringey" is



Definition:

A word that was originally meant to describe embarrassingly stupid individuals & actions.

(Sums it about up)


Not what cringey means at all


Ah, I'm sorry. Go ahead and explain it to me, since I don't have the power to change the definition of words when it suits my narrative.


https://www.google.com
671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/19/16

Blackbutler3000 wrote:


Senjougahara_Hitagi wrote:


Blackbutler3000 wrote:


Senjougahara_Hitagi wrote:


Subaru_Natsuki wrote:

I'm the only one who doesn't know what " cringey" is



Definition:

A word that was originally meant to describe embarrassingly stupid individuals & actions.

(Sums it about up)


Not what cringey means at all


Ah, I'm sorry. Go ahead and explain it to me, since I don't have the power to change the definition of words when it suits my narrative.


https://www.google.com


Sorry honey, when i googled it, what I said earlier was what came up.
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/19/16

Senjougahara_Hitagi wrote:


Blackbutler3000 wrote:


Senjougahara_Hitagi wrote:


Blackbutler3000 wrote:


Senjougahara_Hitagi wrote:


Subaru_Natsuki wrote:

I'm the only one who doesn't know what " cringey" is



Definition:

A word that was originally meant to describe embarrassingly stupid individuals & actions.

(Sums it about up)


Not what cringey means at all


Ah, I'm sorry. Go ahead and explain it to me, since I don't have the power to change the definition of words when it suits my narrative.


https://www.google.com


Sorry honey, when i googled it, what I said earlier was what came up.


The opposite of what you says comes up and on 7 other websites I'm done now
671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/19/16 , edited 9/19/16




I'm sorry, I don't know how to read...whatever that is. Maybe if I learned to speak dark poetry....

Oh, are you saying that the internet says cringe actually means "Intelligent in every way, and better than everyone else, and not embarrassing whatsoever"? Because uh, I don't see any website saying this, let alone 7.
17086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / hell's grave
Offline
Posted 9/19/16
LOL the drama. People act Soo tough online. Move along and let these users be. You don't like it, why post something stupid and negative. Grow up little children!
671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/19/16

M-chann wrote:

LOL the drama. People act Soo tough online. Move along and let these users be. You don't like it, why post something stupid and negative. Grow up little children!


You're right. I'm done, there's no point in this. I can't say I didn't have fun though. I suppose it's the same reason the world wouldn't be as fun without war, right?
2553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / California
Offline
Posted 9/19/16

M-chann wrote:

LOL the drama. People act Soo tough online. Move along and let these users be. You don't like it, why post something stupid and negative. Grow up little children!


To be fair this wasn't exactly just moving along either but I know what you mean. I think it's a good change of tone on cr though
785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Kansas
Offline
Posted 9/19/16
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.