First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
What gender are you?(Quiz)
47456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 10/1/16

cdarklock wrote:


TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:

All this bs about gender fluid and that stuff is just ridicules.


Several hundred years ago, the colour orange did not exist. There was red-yellow, and there was yellow-red, but that wasn't different shades of the same colour. It was just different mixtures of red and yellow. Everybody knew that. But then at some point, we decided that no, orange is a thing that exists.

And I'll bet some retard was sitting there JUST LIKE YOU screaming about how there are only red and yellow and all this BS about orange is ridiculous.


Orange did exist, there was just no word for it. However a gender defines what you have between your legs and there's only female and male (vagina and penis), therefpre there's only 2 genders. Unless you can find a third sexual organ, however there are people born with the wrong gender and they then transform from one to tje other. Now go back to tumblr from wence you came, btw I identify as a attack helicopter
12117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 10/1/16

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:
a gender defines what you have between your legs




"Sex" refers to the biological and physiological characteristics that define men and women.

"Gender" refers to the socially constructed roles, behaviours, activities, and attributes that a given society considers appropriate for men and women.

-World Health Organization


http://apps.who.int/gender/whatisgender/en/

Do your teeth ever hurt from you lying through them?
47456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 10/1/16

octorockandroll wrote:


TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:
a gender defines what you have between your legs




"Sex" refers to the biological and physiological characteristics that define men and women.

"Gender" refers to the socially constructed roles, behaviours, activities, and attributes that a given society considers appropriate for men and women.

-World Health Organization


http://apps.who.int/gender/whatisgender/en/

Do your teeth ever hurt from you lying through them?


But I didn't lie as you clearly didn't see my point. But regardless, even the definition only refers to male and female genders and not made up crap some tumblr kids did
12117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 10/1/16

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:
a gender defines what you have between your legs




"Sex" refers to the biological and physiological characteristics that define men and women.

"Gender" refers to the socially constructed roles, behaviours, activities, and attributes that a given society considers appropriate for men and women.

-World Health Organization


http://apps.who.int/gender/whatisgender/en/

Do your teeth ever hurt from you lying through them?


But I didn't lie as you clearly didn't see my point. But regardless, even the definition only refers to male and female genders and not made up crap some tumblr kids did


Well first of all you still did lie as you clearly said that gender was exclusively tied to genital characteristics but whatever.

But science has already proven that gender exists on a fluid spectrum. Several studies, like that of Professor Georg S. Kanz of the University of Vienna show that the gender identities of people are clearly and identifiably reflected in the cross links between brain sections. Granted, the study does not talk about gender fluidity, but it does show that gender in humans exists on a range and not dicotomised groups.
21873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/1/16
im a genderfluid cat
12117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 10/1/16

redokami wrote:

im a genderfluid cat


I dont get it.
21873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/1/16

octorockandroll wrote:


redokami wrote:

im a genderfluid cat


I dont get it.


accept me! cis scum!
21873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/1/16

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


cdarklock wrote:


TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:

All this bs about gender fluid and that stuff is just ridicules.


Several hundred years ago, the colour orange did not exist. There was red-yellow, and there was yellow-red, but that wasn't different shades of the same colour. It was just different mixtures of red and yellow. Everybody knew that. But then at some point, we decided that no, orange is a thing that exists.

And I'll bet some retard was sitting there JUST LIKE YOU screaming about how there are only red and yellow and all this BS about orange is ridiculous.


Orange did exist, there was just no word for it. However a gender defines what you have between your legs and there's only female and male (vagina and penis), therefpre there's only 2 genders. Unless you can find a third sexual organ, however there are people born with the wrong gender and they then transform from one to tje other. Now go back to tumblr from wence you came, btw I identify as a attack helicopter


lmaaaaao that is the stupidest argument I have seen, @ the orange one
12117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 10/1/16

redokami wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


redokami wrote:

im a genderfluid cat


I dont get it.


accept me! cis scum!



octorockandroll wrote:
comparing an abstract and unquantifiable state of being to a physical one. That comparison makes no sense.
21873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/1/16

octorockandroll wrote:


redokami wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


redokami wrote:

im a genderfluid cat


I dont get it.


accept me! cis scum!



octorockandroll wrote:
comparing an abstract and unquantifiable state of being to a physical one. That comparison makes no sense.


the sarcasm went over your head
12117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 10/1/16

redokami wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


redokami wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


redokami wrote:

im a genderfluid cat


I dont get it.


accept me! cis scum!



octorockandroll wrote:
comparing an abstract and unquantifiable state of being to a physical one. That comparison makes no sense.


the sarcasm went over your head


Ignoring Poe's law for a minute, how?
21873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/1/16

octorockandroll wrote:


redokami wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


redokami wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


redokami wrote:

im a genderfluid cat


I dont get it.


accept me! cis scum!



octorockandroll wrote:
comparing an abstract and unquantifiable state of being to a physical one. That comparison makes no sense.


the sarcasm went over your head


Ignoring Poe's law for a minute, how?


you are trying to make a argument out of nothing, bye
12117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 10/1/16

redokami wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


redokami wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


redokami wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


redokami wrote:

im a genderfluid cat


I dont get it.


accept me! cis scum!



octorockandroll wrote:
comparing an abstract and unquantifiable state of being to a physical one. That comparison makes no sense.


the sarcasm went over your head


Ignoring Poe's law for a minute, how?


you are trying to make a argument out of nothing, bye


You're right. I should stop trying to argue, like you.

Accept me cis scum!

Is that more to your liking? XD
21873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/1/16

octorockandroll wrote:


redokami wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


redokami wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


redokami wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


redokami wrote:

im a genderfluid cat


I dont get it.


accept me! cis scum!



octorockandroll wrote:
comparing an abstract and unquantifiable state of being to a physical one. That comparison makes no sense.


the sarcasm went over your head


Ignoring Poe's law for a minute, how?


you are trying to make a argument out of nothing, bye


You're right. I should stop trying to argue, like you.

Accept me cis scum!

Is that more to your liking? XD

it was obviously a tumblr joke, which I said went over your head
12117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 10/1/16


Okay.

I don't use tumblr so whatever.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.