First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply I have unintentionally turned down sex at least 5 times. Help.
Posted 9/19/16

FuruBoks wrote:


nooneinparticular wrote:


FuruBoks wrote:

It's not like i'm on a date with them. It's just like at parties and stuff. I don't like dates. It's too weird for me, id rather let the moment come naturally but obviously it's not working out for me.


It doesn't have to be a date, if you are talking to them and they make an excuse to be alone with you, go along with it.




That is the number one que that i fail to find. I wish they would just ask me "Hey, let's go into that room and have sex" That would make things a lot easier on me. Sadly, not only is that awkward, but that is really fucking weird.


So stop trying to tease out if they mean sex and just go along with the request. That's probably not going happen and as you said it's awkward.

466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Seattle, Washington
Offline
Posted 9/19/16

Xxanthar wrote:


TubaToaster wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


TubaToaster wrote:


^This is him, he's pretty hot.


Looks pretty greasy




Sounds like you are the one looking to bang him.

I love him to bits, but no not in that way.
172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / MI
Offline
Posted 9/19/16

Xxanthar wrote:


TubaToaster wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


TubaToaster wrote:


^This is him, he's pretty hot.


Looks pretty greasy




Sounds like you are the one looking to bang him.


I have considered it.
466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Seattle, Washington
Offline
Posted 9/19/16
Banned
6934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a basket of de...
Offline
Posted 9/19/16

FuruBoks wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


TubaToaster wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


TubaToaster wrote:


^This is him, he's pretty hot.


Looks pretty greasy




Sounds like you are the one looking to bang him.


I have considered it.


This may be the root of your problem.
1150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 9/19/16
I think your obliviousness to lewd things is a skill at this point.
Banned
6934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a basket of de...
Offline
Posted 9/19/16
It could be that god just does not want you to procreate.
31119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 9/19/16
Doesn't sound like you need any help. You seem to be turning them down just fine on your own.
6638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/19/16

Velvet_Crowe wrote:

Listen
Here's how to Girls 101

1: if she says she wants to have sex or go upstairs, do it
2: if she says do you want to help me bury the dead body, you say no
There you go


I dunno. "Bury a dead body" could be a sexual euphemism. With just a little bit of effort it can be very dirty.
15057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/19/16
This entire post amuses me. But to the point. Do you want to have sex though? Do you have someone you like that you want to be with or are just don't care?
466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Seattle, Washington
Offline
Posted 9/19/16

Ravenstein wrote:


Velvet_Crowe wrote:

Listen
Here's how to Girls 101

1: if she says she wants to have sex or go upstairs, do it
2: if she says do you want to help me bury the dead body, you say no
There you go


I dunno. "Bury a dead body" could be a sexual euphemism. With just a little bit of effort it can be very dirty.

Very true.
172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / MI
Offline
Posted 9/19/16

Mysterious_S wrote:

This entire post amuses me. But to the point. Do you want to have sex though? Do you have someone you like that you want to be with or are just don't care?



I really don't even know at this point. I want to, i just don't know right now. Im so confused.
466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Seattle, Washington
Offline
Posted 9/19/16 , edited 9/19/16

FuruBoks wrote:


Mysterious_S wrote:

This entire post amuses me. But to the point. Do you want to have sex though? Do you have someone you like that you want to be with or are just don't care?



I really don't even know at this point. I want to, i just don't know right now. Im so confused.

Just bUrself, buddy.
15057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/19/16
Then don't pressure yourself. If you really want to do it for the sake of finding out how sex is, try it with someone you know you can trust and that preferably does not have an STD. Just saying.
466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Seattle, Washington
Offline
Posted 9/19/16

Mysterious_S wrote:

Then don't pressure yourself. If you really want to do it for the sake of finding out how sex is, try it with someone you know you can trust and that preferably does not have an STD. Just saying.

Knowing him on a personal level, I think he has a great setup rn.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.