First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Sign petition for Edward Snowden's pardon
27257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 9/19/16 , edited 9/19/16
(appears to be open to United States residents only, others may use Amnesty International's site https://www.amnesty.org/en/get-involved/take-action/Edward-Snowden-hero-not-traitor/ )

Sign the letter to President Obama to have Edward Snowden pardoned before the end of Obama's term in office

https://pardonsnowden.org/take-action-1

Uncheck the ALCU box if you don't want email from them. After signing you can just exit, no donation required.

From the site's FAQ


Who is Edward Snowden and what did he do?

In the early summer of 2013, Edward Joseph Snowden, then 29 years old, gave documentary filmmaker Laura Poitras and Guardian columnist Glenn Greenwald documents from the National Security Agency, where he had been working as a contractor. Within days after Laura, Glenn, and Guardian reporter Ewen MacAskill first met with Snowden in Hong Kong, the Guardian and the Washington Post began publishing stories based on those documents.

The materials Snowden provided to journalists, which described a global surveillance system that had been rapidly expanding since 9/11, ultimately resulted in hundreds of news stories. U.S. federal courts have since determined that some of the surveillance agency activities were illegal, and Congress has acted to rein them in. Today, technology companies are making products that offer better security and privacy for ordinary people, and the internet is safer. President Obama has said the debate over surveillance has made the country stronger, and former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder has described what Snowden did as a public service.

Today Snowden is 33 years old and living in exile in Russia. He can't return to the United States because he is facing charges under the World War One-era Espionage Act that treat him like a spy and don’t allow him to explain his actions to a court. If he returned to the U.S. now, he would likely be imprisoned for decades.

About the Pardon Campaign
Why should I support this campaign?


Snowden has spent the past three years exiled in Russia. Over this period, it has become obvious that he performed an important public service on behalf of a citizenry that had been in the dark, and early suggestions that he worked in the service of a foreign government have been widely debunked. He stood up for us, and now we should stand up for him. Your support will help make that case to the U.S. government.

Who else supports Snowden?

The campaign is being supported by leading lawyers, policy experts, technologists, civil rights advocates, writers, cryptographers, and citizens who recognize the value of Snowden’s actions. This includes tech pioneers like Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak and Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey; law scholars like Bruce Ackerman and Lawrence Lessig; former government officials like Timothy Edgar, a former director of the White House National Security Staff; and other public figures like George Soros, Joyce Carol Oates, Teju Cole, Maggie Gyllenhaal, and more.

Many of the world’s leading human rights groups - including Human Rights Watch, Amnesty International, and the ACLU - support the call for pardon. The New York Times editorial board says Snowden "has done his country a great service" and that “President Obama should tell his aides to begin finding a way to end Mr. Snowden’s vilification and give him an incentive to return home.” The Right Livelihood Award Foundation honored him with the “Alternative Nobel Prize” in recognition of his “courage and skill in revealing the unprecedented extent of state surveillance violating basic democratic processes and constitutional rights.” The European Parliament passed a resolution calling on member states to "drop any criminal charges against Edward Snowden, grant him protection and consequently prevent extradition or rendition by third parties, in recognition of his status as whistle-blower and international human rights defender."

See a full list of supporters.

When did the campaign start?

September 2016.

Do you really think President Obama will pardon Snowden?

We hope so! Public opinion has certainly moved in Snowden’s favor over time as people have learned more about him, and it's common for presidents to issue pardons in their final weeks in office. We are hopeful that President Obama will allow Snowden to return home in dignity.

If President Obama doesn't pardon Snowden, what will you do next?

Right now, our focus is on President Obama. If we don’t succeed this year, we won’t give up on our goal of enabling Snowden to come home.

Is a pardon campaign like this legal?

Of course! There is a long tradition in this country of petitioning government for redress. Pardon campaigns have always been part of that tradition.

What are the charges Ed faces, and the sentences they might carry?

On June 14, 2013, United States federal prosecutors filed a criminal complaint against Snowden in the federal court in the Eastern District of Virginia, charging him with theft of government property and two counts of violating the Espionage Act through unauthorized communication of national defense information to an unauthorized person. Each of the three charges carries a maximum possible prison term of ten years. However, these were initial “placeholder” charges, and the government could add additional felony charges for each document Snowden provided to journalists. He might well face life in prison.

Why do you believe Snowden couldn't get a fair trial?


He faces felony charges under the Espionage Act, a World War I-era law that prohibits him from making his case in court. If he went to trial today, he would not be allowed to explain to a jury why he felt compelled to share the NSA documents with the public, nor would he be allowed to cite the historic legal and technological reforms that have occurred as a result. The government would not have to establish that the disclosures caused any harm; they would need to show only that Snowden gave the documents to people who weren't authorized to see them – that is, the journalists. The law does not distinguish between selling secrets to a foreign enemy for profit and giving information to journalists in the public interest. His conviction and severe punishment would be a foregone conclusion.

What is Snowden doing now? Where is he, and how is he supporting himself?

He is in Moscow, where he has been since June 2013, when the U.S. canceled his passport while he was en route to Latin America from Hong Kong. He supports himself by giving talks remotely from Moscow to audiences around the globe. He donates part of his speaking fees to the Freedom of the Press Foundation, where he serves as a board member. Through FPF, he is working with teams of technologists to develop tools that will protect journalists and dissidents, particularly in authoritarian regimes.

Snowden cannot leave Russia without risking extradition to the United States. Although the European Parliament has called on member states not to extradite him, citing his contributions to human rights and the political nature of the charges against him, that proclamation is not binding. He can, however, move freely around Russia. His receives visits from family members and colleagues, and his longtime girlfriend lives with him.

What is the difference between a pardon, amnesty and clemency, and why are you asking for a pardon?

The terms are often used interchangeably, but "clemency" is an umbrella term for any executive action that reduces a sentence; it includes “pardon” and lesser commutations. "Amnesty" usually includes the erasure of any legal records. We are asking for a pardon for Snowden because it is the only relief ordinarily available for someone who hasn't been prosecuted and sentenced, and also because it is the term most often used in this context.

Some people sympathize with Ed's good intentions, but still believe what he did was wrong. He swore an oath and then he broke it. Why should he get off without punishment?

Actually, the only oath that intelligence officers swear is to “support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.” It’s true that he signed the Standard Form 312, which is the classified-information nondisclosure agreement and is a civil contract. But Snowden believed that his obligation to the Constitution superseded his contract with the intelligence community.

Is Snowden involved in this campaign?

No. He is aware of it, of course, and is grateful that people care about him and want to help him. Ben Wizner, his attorney at the ACLU and part of the pardon campaign, keeps Snowden generally in the loop, but he has no formal or direct involvement in the campaign.

Why and How Snowden Provided the Documents to Journalists
Why did Snowden ultimately make the decision to leak documents?


In his own words:

“Because of the access technical experts have to computer systems, I saw a lot of secret things and many of them were quite bad. I began to understand that what my government really does in the world is very different from what I’d always been taught.” – Edward Snowden, No Place to Hide
"The stuff I saw really began to disturb me. I watched NSA tracking people’s internet activities as they typed. I became aware of just how invasive US surveillance capabilities had become. I realized the true breadth of this system. And almost nobody knew it was happening." – Edward Snowden, No Place to Hide
“I imagine everyone’s experience is different, but for me, there was no single moment. It was seeing a continuing litany of lies from senior officials to Congress – and therefore the American people – and the realization that that Congress, specifically the Gang of Eight, wholly supported the lies that compelled me to act.” – Edward Snowden, The Snowden Files
“Seeing someone in the position of James Clapper – the director of national intelligence – baldly lying to the public without repercussion is the evidence of a subverted democracy. The consent of the governed is not consent if it is not informed.” – Edward Snowden, The Snowden Files
"I didn’t want to change society. I wanted to give society a chance to determine if it should change itself. All I wanted was for the public to be able to have a say in how they are governed." – Edward Snowden, The Washington Post

Did Snowden go through internal channels to report his concerns?

In his own words:

"I had reported these clearly problematic programs to more than 10 distinct officials, none of whom took any action to address them." – Edward Snowden, Testimony to European Parliament in March 2013
Some people say that what Snowden did was reckless and endangered innocent people. Is that true?

No. Snowden was extremely careful.

He didn't publish a single document himself. Instead, he entrusted all publication decision to the journalists with whom he worked, with instructions that they consult with government officials before publication to minimize risk of harm. In fact, after Snowden transmitted the material to journalists Glenn Greenwald, Laura Poitras, and Barton Gellman, he destroyed his own copy so it couldn't fall into the wrong hands.

As Glenn Greenwald's describes in No Place to Hide: Edward Snowden, the NSA, and the U.S. Surveillance State:

Snowden left it up to Laura and me to decide which stories should be reported, in what sequence, and how they would be presented. But on the first day, Snowden—as he did on many occasions both before and since—stressed how urgent it was that we vet all the material carefully. “I selected these documents based on what’s in the public interest,” he told us, “but I’m relying on you to use your journalistic judgment to only publish those documents that the public should see and that can be revealed without harm to any innocent people.” If for no other reason, Snowden knew that our ability to generate a real public debate depended on not allowing the US government any valid claims that we had endangered lives through publishing the documents.

He also stressed that it was vital to publish the documents journalistically — meaning working with the media and writing articles that provided the context for the materials, rather than just publishing them in bulk. That approach, he believed, would provide more legal protection, and, more important, would allow the public to process the revelations in a more orderly and rational way. “If I wanted the documents just put on the Internet en masse, I could have done that myself,” he said. “I want you to make sure these stories are done, one by one, so that people can understand what they should know.” We all agreed that this framework would govern how we reported.

I've heard people say that Snowden gave information to the Chinese or Russian governments. Can you prove he didn't?

Snowden has never cooperated with any government other than the United States. There is not a shred of evidence to the contrary. In fact, even the NSA’s former deputy director, who was directly involved in the government’s leak investigation, has expressly stated that he does not believe Snowden has cooperated with either China or Russia.

What happened to the documents Snowden provided? Who did he give them and who has them now?

The documents were given to journalists Glenn Greenwald, Laura Poitras, and Barton Gellman. Those three journalists have in turn shared them (on a limited basis) with other journalists and news organizations. Notably, Snowden made sure not to keep any copies of the materials himself, because he wanted to ensure that they never fell into the wrong hands. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/snowdens-lawyer-slams-times-story-claiming-leaks-betrayed-british-spies/article24986059/

What We Learned from the Documents Snowden Leaked and Why They Matter
What is the wrongdoing that Snowden exposed?


Snowden showed the world that surveillance technologies had outpaced democratic controls, that official oversight mechanisms (the courts and Congress) had comprehensively failed, and that our nation’s top intelligence officials had lied to the public about the activities they were undertaking in our name. He also revealed that the NSA and its partners had compromised people's security by exploiting (rather than repairing) vulnerabilities in online security, in order to facilitate mass surveillance of entire populations.

Why didn't we know about it before Snowden exposed it?


The job of the intelligence community is to gather as much intelligence as it can. Governments set the balance between information-gathering and individual privacy protections, and in the wake of 9/11 the U.S. government pushed the intelligence community to aggressively expand its capabilities. In this case, the government not only withheld information from the public, but actively misled us about the scope of its surveillance programs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4vFOax-Zzc

What has changed since Snowden leaked the documents?

Snowden's disclosures have led to long overdue reforms in both law and technology.

The public debate resulting from the disclosures engaged all three branches of the U.S. government. The president appointed experts to review the NSA’s surveillance programs, and they made dozens of recommendations for reform. After a federal court ruled that the call-tracking program he revealed was unconstitutional, Congress changed the law that authorized that program. That means that as a direct result of the disclosures, Congress reined in the government’s surveillance authorities for the first time in nearly four decades.

Additionally, as a result of his actions, the internet has grown more secure. Tech companies grew motivated by the outcry of users horrified to learn that the NSA had access to their private information and had systematically weakened encryption standards, making everyone who uses the internet more vulnerable to attack. As a result, the biggest companies in the world have invested in protecting their consumers. James Clapper has lamented that “As a result of the Snowden revelations, the onset of commercial encryption has accelerated by seven years.” We think this lament is actually cause for celebration.

How to Donate to the Campaign
If I donate to the campaign, how will my money be spent?


This campaign is funded by people like you, and your donation will pay its costs. It is not funded by any government or corporate money. Our costs include this website, and a small number of staff doing outreach and coordinating support for Snowden. We may buy paid media to reach the president and his advisors.

Where is the money for the pardon campaign coming from?

People like you. The ACLU provided initial funding to launch the campaign, and every dollar since has been donated by individuals like you.

Is it legal to donate to the pardon campaign?

Yes, absolutely!

Is my donation tax deductible?

If you pay taxes in the United States, your donation is tax deductible. We've partnered with the nonprofit Center For International Policy (CIP) so that we can offer tax deductibility to donors. Your donation goes to the CIP, they enable tax deductibility, and it is then used for the campaign. The tax ID number is 52-1446207. After you donate, you will automatically receive a receipt by email.

Where can I find out more about the CIP?

Here is the CIP website and Twitter. Here is their Wikipedia article, Guidestar page and Charity Navigator page, where they get the four-star maximum for financial, accountability and transparency metrics. Here are their budgets, 990s, and audited financial statements.

If I donate to the pardon campaign, will I start getting emails from the CIP?

No. If you are already in communication with the CIP, that won't change. But if you haven't been in communication with the CIP, they will not add you to their mailing lists because you donated to us. See our privacy policy.

If I am not in the United States, can I still donate?

Yes, please! Your donation probably isn't tax-deductible (unless you pay taxes on U.S. income), but we would very much appreciate your support.

Can I donate while using the Tor browser?

Probably yes. If you get an error message while using the Tor browser, try changing your circuit and trying again.

How can I donate via debit or credit card?

We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, JCB or Diners Club. To donate, please visit our donate page.

Why do you ask for my address when I donate?

We need your address to process your credit card payment. This lets our payment processor (Stripe) verify your identity and process your payment. We don't ask for information beyond what's required by Stripe. The people at the pardon campaign will be able to see your name, email address and physical address, but we will never see your financial data. Here is Stripe's privacy policy; here is our privacy policy.

Why is there a minimum donation?

People who have stolen credit card information often donate to nonprofits as a way of testing whether the card works. These people typically use a very small amount for their testing, and we've found that setting a $1 minimum donation seems to deter them.

Is there a maximum donation?

Absolutely not! The more money donated to the campaign, the stronger and better it will be. Any money beyond what's necessary to pay the base costs of the campaign will be spent on paid media, in order to make the campaign more visible and prominent to the President and his advisors. If we end up with more money than we can reasonably spend (unlikely!), we will say so publicly, and then give that money to another appropriate non-profit organization.

Can I donate via bitcoin?

Not at this time. We hope to be able to offer the ability to donate via bitcoin, but we can't do it yet.

If I want my donation to be anonymous, what is the best way for me to donate?

You can donate by mailing cash, or you can buy cash gift cards and mail them to us.

Our mailing address is Pardon Snowden Campaign, c/o the Center for International Policy, 2000 M Street NW, Suite 720, Washington, DC, 20036, US..

Are you required to identify your donors to the United States government, or to any other authority?

If you donate $5,000 or more to the campaign, the CIP will be required to report your donation amount and your name and address (if we have it) to the IRS, on Schedule B of the Form 990, which is filed annually.

However, your information will be redacted from the copy of the 990 that's made publicly available.

Neither the campaign nor the CIP is required to identify donors to any other organization or authority, and we will not.

Will you ever publicly name me as a donor?


Not without your advance permission. That means we won't post your name on our website, thank you on Twitter, or do anything else that would publicly identify you as someone who has donated. If we decide we would like to publicly name you as a donor, we will ask you first, and will not do it until and unless you say it's okay.

Will any of the money from this campaign go to Ed himself?

Every dollar raised by this campaign will pay for the campaign itself. He will not receive any money from the campaign, and none of the money will be used for anything unrelated to the campaign.

How to Participate in the Campaign
How can I help?

If you are in the United States, please sign the letter to President Obama. If you're not in the United States, go here to see other actions you can take.

In addition to taking action and donating, you can also help us spread the word. Follow us for updates, share our call to action with your friends on Facebook and Twitter, or send an email to your networks telling them about the campaign.
608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/19/16 , edited 9/21/16
Meh. No thanks. He's on his own.
Banned
6934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a basket of de...
Offline
Posted 9/19/16 , edited 9/21/16
I think he should answer for his crimes. It's cool that he blew the whistle on some stuff, but Russia and China had access to everything that he took. People who work for the government need to be able to keep classified shit classified to protect identities of various operatives. People who break that rule need to be punished. (including Hillary)
scye27 
49877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / US
Offline
Posted 9/19/16 , edited 9/20/16
I signed it. Have you seen Citizenfour? I have not as of yet, but I hear it is much better than the current Snowden movie that is out in theaters.
1150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 9/19/16 , edited 9/20/16

Xxanthar wrote:

I think he should answer for his crimes. It's cool that he blew the whistle on some stuff, but Russia and China had access to everything that he took. People who work for the government need to be able to keep classified shit classified to protect identities of various operatives. People who break that rule need to be punished. (including Hillary)


yes let's protect illegal goverment programs
27257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 9/19/16 , edited 9/19/16

Xxanthar wrote:

I think he should answer for his crimes. It's cool that he blew the whistle on some stuff, but Russia and China had access to everything that he took. People who work for the government need to be able to keep classified shit classified to protect identities of various operatives. People who break that rule need to be punished. (including Hillary)


from the FAQ above


I've heard people say that Snowden gave information to the Chinese or Russian governments. Can you prove he didn't?

Snowden has never cooperated with any government other than the United States. There is not a shred of evidence to the contrary. In fact, even the NSA’s former deputy director, who was directly involved in the government’s leak investigation, has expressly stated that he does not believe Snowden has cooperated with either China or Russia.



scye27 wrote:

I signed it. Have you seen Citizenfour? I have not as of yet, but I hear it is much better than the current Snowden movie that is out in theaters.


I haven't... I definitely won't see the current Oliver Stone movie since it looks like dumb sci-fi.
Banned
6934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a basket of de...
Offline
Posted 9/19/16 , edited 9/20/16

Radraymond01 wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

I think he should answer for his crimes. It's cool that he blew the whistle on some stuff, but Russia and China had access to everything that he took. People who work for the government need to be able to keep classified shit classified to protect identities of various operatives. People who break that rule need to be punished. (including Hillary)


yes let's protect illegal goverment programs


That wasn't the only data that was compromised, tho.

I haven't seen anyone arrested, if it were truly illegal. Are you saying that the Obama administration is knowingly breaking the law, and the department of justice is not pursuing these law breakers? Does this really sound like something the upstanding Democrat party would allow? Pshhh!
Banned
6934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a basket of de...
Offline
Posted 9/19/16 , edited 9/20/16
Russia and China don't require your cooperation to get what they want.
27257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 9/19/16 , edited 9/20/16

Xxanthar wrote:

Russia and China don't require your cooperation to get what they want.


He doesn't have the documents.

I encourage you to read the FAQ


What happened to the documents Snowden provided? Who did he give them and who has them now?

The documents were given to journalists Glenn Greenwald, Laura Poitras, and Barton Gellman. Those three journalists have in turn shared them (on a limited basis) with other journalists and news organizations. Notably, Snowden made sure not to keep any copies of the materials himself, because he wanted to ensure that they never fell into the wrong hands. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/snowdens-lawyer-slams-times-story-claiming-leaks-betrayed-british-spies/article24986059/
6947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Online
Posted 9/19/16 , edited 9/20/16
Why should I sign it? Did he shown what the U.S were doing? Yes. Was it wrong what the U.S was doing? Hell yes. He is in Russia for a reason and no I do not believe he is there for asylum.
37289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/19/16 , edited 9/20/16
Signed. He blew the whistle that exposed the United States' government blatantly breaking the law and betraying the American peoples' trust that the Bill of Rights and the Constitution of the United States actually means something. The real culprits here, are the United States government and the presidential administrations that let it go unquestioned.

Snowden did right by the American people, even if the US government got butt-hurt over it.
6947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Online
Posted 9/19/16 , edited 9/20/16

nanikore2 wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

Russia and China don't require your cooperation to get what they want.


He doesn't have the documents.

I encourage you to read the FAQ


What happened to the documents Snowden provided? Who did he give them and who has them now?

The documents were given to journalists Glenn Greenwald, Laura Poitras, and Barton Gellman. Those three journalists have in turn shared them (on a limited basis) with other journalists and news organizations. Notably, Snowden made sure not to keep any copies of the materials himself, because he wanted to ensure that they never fell into the wrong hands. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/snowdens-lawyer-slams-times-story-claiming-leaks-betrayed-british-spies/article24986059/


It doesn't matter if he has the documents or not. The fact that he is there is a problem. He knows so much about our computer security network that the Russians are going to get that information out of him.
Banned
6934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a basket of de...
Offline
Posted 9/19/16 , edited 9/20/16
I stopped believing most journalists sometime back in the 80's I think. He stole classified documents, who knows what he did with them all. He could have uploaded them to all his nerdy friends. I'm not going to take his word for it, nor his lawyer's. Let him argue his case in court.
27257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 9/19/16

paul25454 wrote:

Why should I sign it? Did he shown what the U.S were doing? Yes. Was it wrong what the U.S was doing? Hell yes. He is in Russia for a reason and no I do not believe he is there for asylum.


Where else could he go to that has a chance of not being extradited?

I also posted the entire FAQ for a reason. I thought people would read it first if they have questions.

He doesn't have the documents by the time he left Hong Kong, and what he had for the 3 journalists were selected.


Some people say that what Snowden did was reckless and endangered innocent people. Is that true?

No. Snowden was extremely careful.

He didn't publish a single document himself. Instead, he entrusted all publication decision to the journalists with whom he worked, with instructions that they consult with government officials before publication to minimize risk of harm. In fact, after Snowden transmitted the material to journalists Glenn Greenwald, Laura Poitras, and Barton Gellman, he destroyed his own copy so it couldn't fall into the wrong hands.

As Glenn Greenwald's describes in No Place to Hide: Edward Snowden, the NSA, and the U.S. Surveillance State:

Snowden left it up to Laura and me to decide which stories should be reported, in what sequence, and how they would be presented. But on the first day, Snowden—as he did on many occasions both before and since—stressed how urgent it was that we vet all the material carefully. “I selected these documents based on what’s in the public interest,” he told us, “but I’m relying on you to use your journalistic judgment to only publish those documents that the public should see and that can be revealed without harm to any innocent people.” If for no other reason, Snowden knew that our ability to generate a real public debate depended on not allowing the US government any valid claims that we had endangered lives through publishing the documents.

He also stressed that it was vital to publish the documents journalistically — meaning working with the media and writing articles that provided the context for the materials, rather than just publishing them in bulk. That approach, he believed, would provide more legal protection, and, more important, would allow the public to process the revelations in a more orderly and rational way. “If I wanted the documents just put on the Internet en masse, I could have done that myself,” he said. “I want you to make sure these stories are done, one by one, so that people can understand what they should know.” We all agreed that this framework would govern how we reported.
709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Kansas, USA
Offline
Posted 9/19/16 , edited 9/20/16

Xxanthar wrote:

Russia and China don't require your cooperation to get what they want.


China has all the 1337 hackers, they wouldn't need cooperation to get information; I'm not so sure about Russia. Regardless, I'd agree that he should deal with the repercussions. He knew full well what he was doing. That the dissemination of classified information was in the name of the greater good does not excuse the fact that it was still stolen and opened to the public.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.