Post Reply Crunchyroll App won't even load up.
16005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/19/16
So for a few days now I haven't been able to watch crunchyroll on my Xbox one. Whenever i go to start the app it jsut goes right back to the home screen. All of my other streaming apps work except crunchyroll. Anyone know how to fix this?
5007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/25/16
I haven't been able to watch crunchyroll on my Xbox one. Whenever i go to start the app goes right back to the home screen. All of my other apps work except crunchyroll. Anyone know how to fix this?
16005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/1/16
Still can't watch crunchyroll on Xbox One. Hulu, Youtube, Netflix they all work except crunchyroll. Can anyone help?
12062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/1/16 , edited 10/1/16
Just started having this problem myself. (the app launches but after a few seconds it crashes back to the xbox home screen.)

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that didn't work. next i'm gonna try a hard shutoff on my xbox and see if that fixes things . :/

Edit: hard shutoff didn't work. also tried unlinking and relinking my crunchyroll account. after i unlinked my crunchyroll account the app didnt crash. but after i relinked it went straight back to the same issue.
1005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/7/16
I've been having the same problems, as well. Netflix works, but Crunchyroll doesn't work. Hopefully, they'll fix this problem soon.
7023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 10/10/16
The issue is that your queue is too large. The app wasn't designed well so it easily crashes for having too much data saved to your profile. Make your queue smaller, use mobile version safari crunchyroll, or use a fresh guest profile for the app
58686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 10/11/16

philupmybucket wrote:

Just started having this problem myself. (the app launches but after a few seconds it crashes back to the xbox home screen.)

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that didn't work. next i'm gonna try a hard shutoff on my xbox and see if that fixes things . :/

Edit: hard shutoff didn't work. also tried unlinking and relinking my crunchyroll account. after i unlinked my crunchyroll account the app didnt crash. but after i relinked it went straight back to the same issue.


Did you recently add anything to your queue? I started having issues after trying to add Ushio & Tora to my queue, but they seemed to be resolved after removing the show.
12062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/23/16 , edited 10/23/16

Chillis1 wrote:

The issue is that your queue is too large. The app wasn't designed well so it easily crashes for having too much data saved to your profile. Make your queue smaller, use mobile version safari crunchyroll, or use a fresh guest profile for the app





eyeofpain wrote:


philupmybucket wrote:

Just started having this problem myself. (the app launches but after a few seconds it crashes back to the xbox home screen.)

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that didn't work. next i'm gonna try a hard shutoff on my xbox and see if that fixes things . :/

Edit: hard shutoff didn't work. also tried unlinking and relinking my crunchyroll account. after i unlinked my crunchyroll account the app didnt crash. but after i relinked it went straight back to the same issue.


Did you recently add anything to your queue? I started having issues after trying to add Ushio & Tora to my queue, but they seemed to be resolved after removing the show.



yes actually. I realized later on that I started having the problem after I added a bunch of stuff to my queue. After cleaning up my queue the problem was resolved. I meant to come back on here and let people know but it slipped my mind.
teypan 
4005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/25/16
My Crunchyroll app has not worked in about a month on my Nexus Player. Tried reentering my credentials, didn't work. Tried reinstalling, didn't work. Tried clearing data and cache, didn't work. I keep reading messages here and there about this being an ongoing issue. Can someone please explain?
You must be logged in to post.