First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply What's your kink?
19860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/20/16 , edited 9/20/16


Knifeplay often involves moving a blade across sensitive portions of the skin, threatening safety with a knife, and minor scratches and abrasions that might result from light pressing the blade to the skin, if the blade is not cleaned this may lead to infections. Some minor scratches may stay for weeks or months on easily marked skin while others will heal in a few days. Additional risks from improper technique may include being cut or impaled resulting in minor, serious, or deadly wounds, or having unknown psychological fears being triggered, resulting in an unpleasant experience or full psychotic breakdown. If blood is let, cross contamination of the blood may occur which may result in contraction of STI or other bloodborne pathogens.
1211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Republic of Lakotah
Offline
Posted 9/20/16 , edited 9/20/16
I don't have one. I don't need one.

But OP, isn't it rude of you not to list your own?
8382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Charleston, South...
Offline
Posted 9/20/16 , edited 9/20/16

Ranwolf wrote:



Knifeplay often involves moving a blade across sensitive portions of the skin, threatening safety with a knife, and minor scratches and abrasions that might result from light pressing the blade to the skin, if the blade is not cleaned this may lead to infections. Some minor scratches may stay for weeks or months on easily marked skin while others will heal in a few days. Additional risks from improper technique may include being cut or impaled resulting in minor, serious, or deadly wounds, or having unknown psychological fears being triggered, resulting in an unpleasant experience or full psychotic breakdown. If blood is let, cross contamination of the blood may occur which may result in contraction of STI or other bloodborne pathogens.


ok worth though <3
8382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Charleston, South...
Offline
Posted 9/20/16 , edited 9/20/16

AnActualArtist wrote:

I don't have one. I don't need one.

But OP, isn't it rude of you not to list your own?


Well, I have many!
Bdsm stuff. I love the knife play. I keep one on each side of the bed for convenience. The scars are definitely worth the rush! I like to be cut more than actually doing the cutting because I take it too far. And I bite too hard..and scratch too hard..it's apparently not good a good thing. I really like dominating, but I love being dominated more. Whips, gags, restraints, ect.
I'm also weirdly into super passionate romantic eye to eye intensity shit. And I have sensitive feet but I can only get into a girl's foot myself.
7529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
π / Train / Railyard
Offline
Posted 9/20/16 , edited 9/20/16

WynterBayumm wrote:


wststreet wrote:





But domination as in being dominated or dominating?!
And everyone has a feet thing! :p


That one time when I actually hope nobody reads my posts, someone does. But I mean being dominated.
And the feet thing... really? Maybe people just don't admit it, I barely know anyone into it.
24974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Batcave
Offline
Posted 9/20/16 , edited 9/20/16
Biting, a lot of tongue action, nipple play.
17729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Yorkshire
Offline
Posted 9/20/16 , edited 9/20/16
Deep bloodletting scratching, spot of bondage and occasionally spanking, slapping and/or punching.
1269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/20/16 , edited 9/20/16
hmm i do love bondage and fetish
8382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Charleston, South...
Offline
Posted 9/20/16 , edited 9/20/16
These are things we all find in common!
8382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Charleston, South...
Offline
Posted 9/20/16 , edited 9/20/16

wststreet wrote:


That one time when I actually hope nobody reads my posts, someone does. But I mean being dominated.
And the feet thing... really? Maybe people just don't admit it, I barely know anyone into it.


I've met a few people into it! A lot hide it! I dated someone for 4 years and they didn't tell me for the first 3!

8382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Charleston, South...
Offline
Posted 9/20/16 , edited 9/20/16

Spireite wrote:

Deep bloodletting scratching, spot of bondage and occasionally spanking, slapping and/or punching.


Haha "and/or punching"
25604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 9/20/16 , edited 9/20/16
I have a hair fetish (head hair). That alone can turn me on. I think that's all. Being dominated sounds like fun, though.
17729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Yorkshire
Offline
Posted 9/20/16 , edited 9/20/16

WynterBayumm wrote:


Spireite wrote:

Deep bloodletting scratching, spot of bondage and occasionally spanking, slapping and/or punching.


Haha "and/or punching"


You ever just wanted to beat down on a blokes chest when you're on top of him? Well I like to be that bloke.
3467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/20/16 , edited 9/20/16
No shame here lol. I like being choked.
8382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Charleston, South...
Offline
Posted 9/20/16 , edited 9/20/16

Lilneko90 wrote:

No shame here lol. I like being choked.


That's sexy as hell too!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.