Post Reply Hi all
1271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/20/16
Hello everyone , I'm kinda bored and i have no idea what to do hhh
1652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
in my mancave
Offline
Posted 9/20/16
Watch anime.
222813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
jabberwock island
Offline
Posted 9/20/16
^
7937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/20/16
^^
17687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Yorkshire
Offline
Posted 9/20/16
^^^
7264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
π / Train / Railyard
Offline
Posted 9/20/16 , edited 9/20/16
You just made thousands of friends because of that last thread! Don't you dare complain! Go talk to everyone who added you! Tell them about flowers, funny shaped chips, or quadratic equations, or whatever makes you smile.
1271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/20/16

mochi- wrote:

Watch anime.



hmm okay

1271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/20/16

wststreet wrote:

You just made thousands of friends because of that last thread! Don't you dare complain! Go talk to everyone who added you! Tell them about flowers, funny shaped chips, or quadratic equations, or whatever makes you smile.


dear , I'm not complaining and if you have problem dont come and discuss with me.
7264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
π / Train / Railyard
Offline
Posted 9/20/16
Somehow I think you read that in the wrong tone
1271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/20/16

wststreet wrote:

Somehow I think you read that in the wrong tone


the way you say it its kinda rude you said dont you dare to complain like seriously its my life i say whatever i want you either accept it or no .
7264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
π / Train / Railyard
Offline
Posted 9/20/16

breathe93 wrote:


wststreet wrote:

Somehow I think you read that in the wrong tone


the way you say it its kinda rude you said dont you dare to complain like seriously its my life i say whatever i want you either accept it or no .


Yeah, I thought that was the case, I didn't mean it in a rude way though
You must be logged in to post.