First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Is the U.S.A. shit?
27739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/20/16 , edited 10/22/16
So, i grew up in the 90s, and we loved everything american here in Europe,
i had it all, WWF tradecards, skateboard,walkman,...etc (yeah, i am old)
and then slowly it transformed,.....
We got all the good stuff in Europe now without the bad shit, what happened?
So i was wondering, do american kids know that we laugh at them singing the anthem in class and shit like that?
(there are really schools that teach creationism?thats so scientology of you guys, damn...)
Do americans know that in Europe we see you just a little less developt like russians?
What happened?You used to be our dream!
And while the last questions might not work with you since you love those stars and stripes(LOL?)
here is a good one:
Could it be that the size of a country matter, look at it, it seems the smaller the country in the western world, the better it does, maybe we should think about borders differently?maybe three small U.S.A. would actually be awesome?
Werina 
206692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/20/16
Posted 9/20/16 , edited 20 days ago
I'm sorry we couldn't live up to your expectations
3057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The 2D World
Offline
Posted 9/20/16 , edited 20 days ago
I still don't understand why people ask this type of stuff on an anime/manga website.
Posted 9/20/16 , edited 20 days ago
I think you are just trying to start a flame war. Also please define "bad shit", and the Walkman is Sony, a Japanese company.

"So i was wondering, do american kids know that we laugh at them singing the anthem in class and shit like that?"

I think you may have some misconceptions, I've never heard of anyone singing the Anthem in class.

"Do americans know that in Europe we see you just a little less developt like russians?"

Assuming that is the case, I don't think they know or care.

Posted 9/20/16
yes
Posted 9/20/16
I don't think Americans care what Europe thinks
27739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/20/16

stars201 wrote:

I don't think Americans care what Europe thinks


just like 1933, just the other way around, funny.

bleh09 
10340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 9/20/16 , edited 9/23/16
It's not really the size of the country that is bad, rather some off the people that live here that lowers the standards of everything.
Posted 9/20/16

jaykirbydudee wrote:

I still don't understand why people ask this type of stuff on an anime/manga website.


This ^
Idk about everyone else but I don't come to Crunchyroll to get my daily news I come here to watch anime
3415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/20/16 , edited 9/20/16
Americans started to drink bleach when "trying to talk with each other"
It was a bleach fandom!

said cartoons v
27739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/20/16

Velvet_Crowe wrote:


jaykirbydudee wrote:

I still don't understand why people ask this type of stuff on an anime/manga website.


This ^
Idk about everyone else but I don't come to Crunchyroll to get my daily news I come here to watch anime


than why the fuck are you in the Forum?
go watch cartoons!

7085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Earth
Offline
Posted 9/20/16 , edited 9/22/16

arano wrote:


stars201 wrote:

I don't think Americans care what Europe thinks


just like 1933, just the other way around, funny.



Yeah... it's so similar. they are building massive ovens and concentration camps right up the street from me.

Thankfully America is a free country, those who don't like how it is can call uber to gtfo. The last time America became too much like Europe we had a revolution.
8600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 9/20/16 , edited 9/23/16
I honestly don't know. The U.S. is huge and every part of it is different, so maybe it's just some parts that are bad and others good. It seems like other countries are doing a lot better... but there's also lots of countries worse than us. this is a really hard question lol
7085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Earth
Offline
Posted 9/20/16 , edited 9/20/16

arano wrote:


Velvet_Crowe wrote:


jaykirbydudee wrote:

I still don't understand why people ask this type of stuff on an anime/manga website.


This ^
Idk about everyone else but I don't come to Crunchyroll to get my daily news I come here to watch anime


than why the fuck are you in the Forum?
go watch cartoons!



You mad about something, breh?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.