First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
4th- 9th Divisions Applications!(Closed 12/21/08)
Group Founder
15013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / US
Offline
Posted 2/14/08
Ur good... so far... now its up to the decision of the 8th Captain....
Posted 2/14/08

westco3894 wrote:

Your Name: Michel

Which Division do you want to be in? 8th Division

What Position of power do you want? 3rd Seat

Who do you want to be in your squad? Anyone who is relaxed and feels fighting is the last or most honorable option next to having a drink

Whats the Name of your Zanpaktou? Peste (french for plague)

Why do you want to be this position? Because 8 is my 2nd favorite number and I want to be able to protect the lost souls


Hmm 3rd seat eh? hmm not Vice? this is the new Gotei ... Ok I aprove for you position ..!!! (Yosh ... sits down gives Michel some Ramin and some green tea More were that came from) <looks over at the other taichou's> puts up two fingers in a V shape .. and smiles Victory!


Sendo / Hana
8th division Taichou
Posted 2/14/08

Tux89 wrote:


westco3894 wrote:

Your Name: Michel

Which Division do you want to be in? 8th Division

What Position of power do you want? 3rd Seat

Who do you want to be in your squad? Anyone who is relaxed and feels fighting is the last or most honorable option next to having a drink

Whats the Name of your Zanpaktou? Peste (french for plague)

Why do you want to be this position? Because 8 is my 2nd favorite number and I want to be able to protect the lost souls


Hmm 3rd seat eh? hmm not Vice? this is the new Gotei ... Ok I aprove for you position ..!!! (Yosh ... sits down gives Michel some Ramin and some green tea More were that came from) <looks over at the other taichou's> puts up two fingers in a V shape .. and smiles Victory!


Sendo / Hana
8th division Taichou


YAY i will take vice and i will help myself to some more ramen *Puts up 2 finger in V shape*

Posted 2/14/08

westco3894 wrote:


Tux89 wrote:


westco3894 wrote:

Your Name: Michel

Which Division do you want to be in? 8th Division

What Position of power do you want? 3rd Seat

Who do you want to be in your squad? Anyone who is relaxed and feels fighting is the last or most honorable option next to having a drink

Whats the Name of your Zanpaktou? Peste (french for plague)

Why do you want to be this position? Because 8 is my 2nd favorite number and I want to be able to protect the lost souls


Hmm 3rd seat eh? hmm not Vice? this is the new Gotei ... Ok I aprove for you position ..!!! (Yosh ... sits down gives Michel some Ramin and some green tea More were that came from) <looks over at the other taichou's> puts up two fingers in a V shape .. and smiles Victory!


Sendo / Hana
8th division Taichou


YAY i will take vice and i will help myself to some more ramen *Puts up 2 finger in V shape*



Accepted!

Sendo / Hana
8th division Taichou
Posted 2/14/08

Tux89 wrote:


westco3894 wrote:


Tux89 wrote:


westco3894 wrote:

Your Name: Michel

Which Division do you want to be in? 8th Division

What Position of power do you want? 3rd Seat

Who do you want to be in your squad? Anyone who is relaxed and feels fighting is the last or most honorable option next to having a drink

Whats the Name of your Zanpaktou? Peste (french for plague)

Why do you want to be this position? Because 8 is my 2nd favorite number and I want to be able to protect the lost souls


Hmm 3rd seat eh? hmm not Vice? this is the new Gotei ... Ok I aprove for you position ..!!! (Yosh ... sits down gives Michel some Ramin and some green tea More were that came from) <looks over at the other taichou's> puts up two fingers in a V shape .. and smiles Victory!


Sendo / Hana
8th division Taichou


YAY i will take vice and i will help myself to some more ramen *Puts up 2 finger in V shape*



Accepted!

Sendo / Hana
8th division Taichou


YAY

*Puts up 2 finger in V shape*

Thanks
1734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
Your Name: StargazerBlue~~
Which Division do you want to be in? SEVENTH <3
What Position of power do you want? Of course, captain ;DDD
Who do you want to be in your squad? Don't really mind <3. Must be happy and bouncy ~~
Whats the Name of your Zanpaktou? Akahinote I believe ;DD
Why do you want to be this position? Seeing as 7 is my favourite number and Bleach is awesome ;DDD. Oh, and also because I'm one bored girl who want to show the world that females can lead groups too >D
Posted 2/15/08
ooooo I likes it ... now just to get Rai Taichou to see it i approve it !! but to bad iam not a mod or the creator ..


Sendo
8th Division Taichou
Group Founder
15013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / US
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

StargazerBlue wrote:

Your Name: StargazerBlue~~
Which Division do you want to be in? SEVENTH <3
What Position of power do you want? Of course, captain ;DDD
Who do you want to be in your squad? Don't really mind <3. Must be happy and bouncy ~~
Whats the Name of your Zanpaktou? Akahinote I believe ;DD
Why do you want to be this position? Seeing as 7 is my favourite number and Bleach is awesome ;DDD. Oh, and also because I'm one bored girl who want to show the world that females can lead groups too >D


Very good very good. Your in... Hope u stay active in our group as much as possible! XD
1734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

Rai-Kage wrote:


StargazerBlue wrote:

Your Name: StargazerBlue~~
Which Division do you want to be in? SEVENTH <3
What Position of power do you want? Of course, captain ;DDD
Who do you want to be in your squad? Don't really mind <3. Must be happy and bouncy ~~
Whats the Name of your Zanpaktou? Akahinote I believe ;DD
Why do you want to be this position? Seeing as 7 is my favourite number and Bleach is awesome ;DDD. Oh, and also because I'm one bored girl who want to show the world that females can lead groups too >D


Very good very good. Your in... Hope u stay active in our group as much as possible! XD


Haha, alrighties XD. Woot, 7 <3
34371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / california
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
Your Name: Aaron

Which Division do you want to be in?8th division

What Position of power do you want? 3rd seat



Who do you want to be in your squad? any 1 who whants fighting to be a last resort

Whats the Name of your Zanpaktou? shirokunai

Why do you want to be this position? to help out my friends in there time of need
Posted 2/16/08

draco1988 wrote:

Your Name: Aaron

Which Division do you want to be in?8th division

What Position of power do you want? 3rd seat



Who do you want to be in your squad? any 1 who whants fighting to be a last resort

Whats the Name of your Zanpaktou? shirokunai

Why do you want to be this position? to help out my friends in there time of need


I, Vice-Captain of the 8th Division, approve of you position and i hope that you can do your best to better the society of souls

Have a drink *hand a drink to you* congratulations
Academy Student
32903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Ontario. Canada
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
Redoing .. Deleting Tux89! Sorry for the inconvenience ..

Your Name: Sendo / Hana
Which Division do you want to be in? 8th division!
What Position of power do you want? Captain
Who do you want to be in your squad? People Who will Protect and serve the Soul Society FOrever even after death! and respect there Fellow Shinigami!
Whats the Name of your Zanpaktou? Raleoto <Swiftsound><translation
Why do you want to be this position?So i can protect and Serve the society As best as i can!

Sendo / Hana
8th Division Taichou

Posted 2/16/08
Your Name: Xiun
Which Division do you want to be in? Sixth Division
What Position of power do you want? Captain
Who do you want to be in your squad? Anyone.
Whats the Name of your Zanpaktou? Infinitas
Why do you want to be this position? Because no one has taken that position so far.
296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
sum1 applyed for the 6th division captain d...yea..
i hav a captain d..lol
but still hav to approved by Rai-Kage....

Morissette
6th Division Fukutaichō
Group Founder
15013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / US
Offline
Posted 2/17/08

Xiun wrote:

Your Name: Xiun
Which Division do you want to be in? Sixth Division
What Position of power do you want? Captain
Who do you want to be in your squad? Anyone.
Whats the Name of your Zanpaktou? Infinitas
Why do you want to be this position? Because no one has taken that position so far.


hmmmm... application answers all the questions str8 forwardly... but, not much.... i dunno.... u should put a lil more effort to ur answers..... are you gonna be active?

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.