First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Abilities you have and weaknesses
20739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/20/16
So I'm curious about everyone but I'll share mine first

Abilities:
I have over the years developed a few abilities I have never been able to do before

Kill feelings of love and hate (of course the stronger either it is the more difficult to erase)
Dehumanize people. (very useless but eh it exists)
Turn down my empathy (I'm a very empathetic and sensitive person by Nature so I learnt to do this to help cope.


weakness

I'm always tired like I haven't slept in 20 hours ...doctors can't figure it out
I go out of my way to help others even if it disadvantages me a ton (trying to learn to not do this but I feel a need to help people in trouble)

Disabilities and getting sick a lot.

Crippling addiction to coca-cola
Posted 9/20/16
Here's mine

Abilities: none to mention

Weakness: everything

345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/20/16
Sure is chuuni in here.
20739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/20/16 , edited 9/20/16

Ruby804b wrote:

Sure is chuuni in here.


having an ability makes you Chuuni?

God everyone in the word is a Chuuni by your logic as everyone has some form of ability or talent or thing they are good at

345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/20/16
Nah, I was just referring to the content of the original post. Everyone has strengths and weaknesses.
20739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/21/16

Ruby804b wrote:

Nah, I was just referring to the content of the original post. Everyone has strengths and weaknesses.


How are my strengths chuuni?

I take pride in my ability to control my empathy and feelings better then most people i know
Posted 9/21/16

Velvet_Crowe wrote:

Here's mine

Abilities: none to mention

Weakness: everything



That makes two of us
345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/21/16
Kill feelings of love and hate.
Dehumanize people.
Turn down my empathy

Just a tad edgy and I'm teasing. Chill out, it's all in good fun. :3
20739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/21/16

Ruby804b wrote:

Kill feelings of love and hate.
Dehumanize people.
Turn down my empathy

Just a tad edgy and I'm teasing. Chill out, it's all in good fun. :3



Well you learn to do three after a life of bullying and abuse and oh ok sorry i didn't understand you were teasing my bad i apologize!
671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/21/16
2edgy4me

Somebody is an edgelord, mai gudnes
20739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/21/16

Senjougahara_Hitagi wrote:

2edgy4me

Somebody is an edgelord, mai gudnes


Yeah you usually do act very edgy its weird man
671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/21/16 , edited 9/21/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


Senjougahara_Hitagi wrote:

2edgy4me

Somebody is an edgelord, mai gudnes


Yeah you usually do act very edgy its weird man


Oh shit, what a twist of fate!

Pst, if you couldn't tell, I was calling you an edgelord.
20739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/21/16

Senjougahara_Hitagi wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Senjougahara_Hitagi wrote:

2edgy4me

Somebody is an edgelord, mai gudnes


Yeah you usually do act very edgy its weird man


Oh shit, what a twist of fate!

Pst, if you couldn't tell, I was calling you an edgelord.


but im not being edgy is " the act of being edgy is basically teenage kids that think theyre cool"

Which i don't think i am nor is what im doing.

It's edgy to say you can control your empathy and the reason for it was abuse how is that "cool".

You idiots call everything edgy these days which in itself is EDGY.



So keep going edgelord
671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/21/16 , edited 9/21/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


Senjougahara_Hitagi wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Senjougahara_Hitagi wrote:

2edgy4me

Somebody is an edgelord, mai gudnes


Yeah you usually do act very edgy its weird man


Oh shit, what a twist of fate!

Pst, if you couldn't tell, I was calling you an edgelord.


but im not being edgy is " the act of being edgy is basically teenage kids that think theyre cool"

Which i don't think i am nor is what im doing.

It's edgy to say you can control your empathy and the reason for it was abuse how is that "cool".

You idiots call everything edgy these days which in itself is EDGY.



So keep going edgelord :P



You're right, you're not being edgy, you're being an attention whore.

20739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/21/16 , edited 9/21/16

Senjougahara_Hitagi wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Senjougahara_Hitagi wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Senjougahara_Hitagi wrote:

2edgy4me

Somebody is an edgelord, mai gudnes


Yeah you usually do act very edgy its weird man


Oh shit, what a twist of fate!

Pst, if you couldn't tell, I was calling you an edgelord.


but im not being edgy is " the act of being edgy is basically teenage kids that think theyre cool"

Which i don't think i am nor is what im doing.

It's edgy to say you can control your empathy and the reason for it was abuse how is that "cool".

You idiots call everything edgy these days which in itself is EDGY.



So keep going edgelord :P



You're right, you're not being edgy, you're being an attention whore.



But i'm not even going for attention or whoring for it.
Why must you make up things to attack people?

I was explaining why those three things are my strengths if explaining yourself is Attention Whoring then we are all Attention whores :)

But i must say you're trying to get attention by calling me Edgy and an attention whore when neither is true so i guess that says alot about what you want from me...some attention

I mean i know from steam you are lonely sad and want friends and don't know how to make them or understand people but to go this far...kind of funny ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.