First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply I'M VOTING FOR DONALD TRUMP!
19603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NYC Metro Area
Offline
Posted 9/22/16 , edited 9/23/16

PrinceGrimm wrote:

"I'M SO ANGRY AT MY NEIGHBORS, I'M GONNA TELL AN ANIME FORUMS WHO I'M VOTING FOR!! GRRR"

I personally have no opinion really on any candidate, but like, isn't who you vote for your own business kinda thing? Like how does this open up for discussion, you just stating who you're voting for? What's the actual point of telling us? lmao



Everyone needs a means to vent their anger
VeggyZ 
2624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 9/23/16 , edited 9/23/16

Realevol wrote:

um... i read all of your opinion's and most are so ignorant and what blows my mind is you all seem pretty intelligent. now i get you're concerns and some of you mean well but what you guys are saying is a lot different from what trump is saying. lol and when you get down to it most of you guys seem mad about how your buildings are bad(not well insulated) so you hear you're neighbors. i just re read alot of your post and like i said before you guys seem intelligent but it comes off ignorant now i understand illegals in our country could possibly hurt our economy because most send money back home. now lets be honest our economy is fucked so dont pull that bullshit ass argument and honestly so what. think about it. to me laws are bs because if you care more about upholding the law then preserving life you're wrong. for one second lets not focus on them breaking the law lets focus on why they are doing it what are the situations (idk maybe the only work in mexico is for the cartel) ext.. there are extenuating circumstances people come to the us, and personally i like it. that people would come here for a better life in a way it says a lot about our country, now while where the most hated and laughing stock of the world.The worlds people choose us For A Better Life. lets be honest we love trying to fix other country's and help but where lazy when it comes to solving the problems for why they come over here now while i think its they're governments job to fix the're own country's economics, civil wars, cartels they obviously cant so us Americans who like to go fix everything should go try to fix these problems or at least help, shit!!! i think illegal's should be arrested but i think that we should be accepting enough and not have an insane process that there would be maybe 10-30 illegals a year. our systems are so fucked it really dosent matter. when you get pass this level of america is home america is the greatest then you see land you see what rules are you ok living by theirs a whole world out there and the fact that you our i have an opinion about anything is retarded. im high and im rambling back to the point dont be so narrow as to only focus on your experiences just think about it . this world is so diverse i could meet a Muslim man or a Mexican man who would have the exact same opinion as you. the true point is think shit out bro your being fucking stupid.


This isn't about "upholding the law", it's about supporting the document that PROTECTS our human rights. Are you really trying to say you don't think that should be protected? It's also about the money being made in the US not being put back into it's economy, and about the people who live here not having jobs, while the government helps people from elsewhere and lately even the ones who aren't even supposed to be here. America is a country, not a free-for-all, and a free-for-all is never a good thing. Anarchy is what is resulting from the current administration's choices, choices that everyone knew were bad choices the moment they were enacted. Our economy being in a terrible state is the tip of the iceberg, but that doesn't mean that taking that livelihood away from the people that care to fix it is acceptable. Is this supposed to be a finishing blow? Because that finishing blow is coming.

I don't disagree with your (idealistic) message of goodwill, but it isn't our place to fix other countries problems. We certainly try, or we say we try, but that's something that is only viable when we're in the position to do so. The United States is no longer in such a position. We have a powerful military but our infrastructure is failing and we don't need any further drains on it. We simply are not in the position to be able to help all these other countries. I'm not even saying I wouldn't like that to be possible, of course I would, but *I* certainly don't have the resources to even help that to happen, I can hardly pay rent and I'm one of the lucky ones, who still has a job. If that doesn't illustrate my point I'm not sure what else I could possibly say to get that point across to you.

What I do disagree with is your opinion that I should - basically - ignore my own plight and that of my compatriots in favor of other people from other countries - because they exist? What the shit does that even mean? I am not toiling away working full time (overtime, actually) to help the rest of the world. I'm doing it because I need a stable lifestyle, because I have bills to pay, and I'd like to OWN something one day, even if that something is simply a home. I'm the one working his life away, and I'm the one who should reap the benefits of that and in doing so I stimulate the economy. People sending their money back home, who have no intention of supporting the country they work in, do not. They are not supporting my country, and are not making the place I live better, they're leeching off of it. The worst part is they're being helped by the people that are sworn to protect the ones who put them in power in the first place.

If you don't have a job, and don't work for a living, you should go try it (while you still can), and then tell me you think it's acceptable to give what amounts to every last penny that you don't have to spend on the necessities to the government so they can afford people who just walked or drove across the border a better lifestyle than your own, a lifestyle you're working for. Working is unpleasant and I'd love to see you give your all and then be satisfied giving it away because ... other people are out there.

I honestly find your statement that "it doesn't matter" deplorable. So because it's already screwed, we're supposed to ... finish it off? It matters to people who have to work for what they have and still can't seem to keep it. What exactly are you trying to say when you tell me my opinion doesn't matter because there are other opinions too? That statement, I'm not even going to touch, because it makes absolutely no sense. Unless you're one of those "nothing matters" types, in which case I just wasted my time typing this up. -_-

If you think I missed your actual point, you should come back when you're not high and clearly state it instead of calling people stupid - because this is a lesson in irony. Unless you're simply saying that finding discourteous neighbors a bother, in which case I would argue that courtesy is VERY important and when it is no longer part of the equation everything is complicated. It doesn't matter where you're from - when in Rome.


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Not saying it isn't, I'm just urging people to make informed decision than knee jerk reactions. Again, personal experiences aren't something to be taken without scrutiny..


That's a statement I can get behind wholeheartedly. If people actually did that, I don't think we'd have these two candidates now, nor would we have let such ridiculous misconceptions like racism, that have no factual base, to become part of it. One candidate is a potential train wreck, and the other is a noose. Which is better? I guess I take the train wreck, because that noose has been tightening for a while. Don't let the word potential here fool you though, with such an inexperienced president as Donald Trump, so many things could go wrong, and while he is definitely not planning to go this alone, and wants to surround himself with people who DO know politics and the world scene, who he picks for this is as hit-or-miss as anything else in his campaign.

Both candidates are seeking "knee-jerk" reactions, the difference is that one of them has a point, and the other does not. Racism is bad, and it exists all over the place, because there are a lot of stupid people who refuse reason (and logic...) but it's not what belongs at the heart of this campaign and it's being used as a distraction. The other reaction is justified because we can all see exactly where we're headed under current administration. We can if we stop going for the carrot, anyway.
Banned
21034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/23/16 , edited 9/23/16
Just don't come over here and vote...i don't trust my countries future to anyone who votes trump ._.
91541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Finland, city of...
Offline
Posted 9/23/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

Just don't come over here and vote...i don't trust my countries future to anyone who votes trump ._.


The question here is,which is the lesser evil?Clinton or trump?
626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/23/16

Jan- wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

Just don't come over here and vote...i don't trust my countries future to anyone who votes trump ._.


The question here is,which is the lesser evil?Clinton or trump?


IMO that would be Clinton. Clinton is a terrible choice but at least she knows politics and has lots of experience surrounding her. Things won't be fixed but they will at least be stable until the next time when we can put someone actually good and worthy of being president in. Trump is just...yea....
24283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/23/16

octorockandroll wrote:

When The Trump Campaign sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending red necks. They're sending white trash. They're sending low life POS. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems to us. They're bringing hate. They're bringing fear. They're deplorable and some, I assume are good people.


Those people could fit in a basket one could say.
91541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Finland, city of...
Offline
Posted 9/23/16

EichiXIII wrote:


Jan- wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

Just don't come over here and vote...i don't trust my countries future to anyone who votes trump ._.


The question here is,which is the lesser evil?Clinton or trump?


IMO that would be Clinton. Clinton is a terrible choice but at least she knows politics and has lots of experience surrounding her. Things won't be fixed but they will at least be stable until the next time when we can put someone actually good and worthy of being president in. Trump is just...yea....


I don't know,with trump TTIP won't happen and i can have a deep breath.
626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/23/16 , edited 9/23/16

Jan- wrote:

I don't know,with trump TTIP won't happen and i can have a deep breath.


Clinton is supposedly against it and will kill it. Don't know about Trump though. Hard to tell their real stance on things though cause...well...politicians.
91541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Finland, city of...
Offline
Posted 9/23/16 , edited 9/23/16

EichiXIII wrote:

Clinton is supposedly against it and will kill it. Don't know about Trump though. Hard to tell their real stance on things though cause...well...politicians.


Thats true...them stances are like lines drawn on water,ever changing.
Posted 9/23/16
Deep Trump 2016
1022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Usually my house
Offline
Posted 9/23/16 , edited 9/23/16
Ok, lets pretend that for a minute that illegals ARE a bad thing, even though all research shows that lots of immigrants is good for the economy. Not only would it be exceedingly expensive to deport all of those Mexicans IT DOESNT WORK. A lot of you may not remember this but Eisenhower deported 1.5 mil in the 50's and they all came back. Not to mention the jobs they are taking are low wage low skill jobs, i dont know about you but i dont want to mow lawns for 12 hours a day. Furthermore, they still have babies which most of Americans barely have enough children to keep the population growing and a stagnant population leads to a declining economy like Japan or most of europe, the best fix for "losing your job" to an immigrant is to get a college education.
runec 
28348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/23/16 , edited 9/23/16

Torrentro wrote:
Not to mention the jobs they are taking are low wage low skill jobs, i dont know about you but i dont want to mow lawns for 12 hours a day. .


That's what always bemuses me with anti-immigrantion rhetoric about stealing jerbs and what not. I mean, really? You had your heart set on that job picking fruit for 10 hours a day in the sun for ( if you're lucky ) minimum wage? But some immigrant stole it from you? Right.

3415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/23/16 , edited 9/23/16
Funny people have to say one is better then the other, when both of them are awful
None of them are worthy of a vote either way.

Also its a shoe on my head?!
https://youtu.be/7ZPnCMVwQFk
19347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/23/16

brookline wrote:

after moving into our apartment I'm beginning to understand this concern about immigration. It is a problem. nearly everyone in the complex is from out of the country. there are only a few white americans and a few black americans and few asian tenants. i noticed that the white and black and asians keep their kids indoors. the only kids who run all over the place getting in the way of cars, throwing balls against the buildings, throwing rocks, and throwing trash are the latino/hispanic kids. my mom said they shouldn't do that, especially with the wave of anti everyone south of the boarder sentiment.

a ukraine family, I guess they're a family, live in the unit over us. We hear a lot of adults and one boy who looks to be around 12 or 13. Everyday a teenage girl goes to school and some mornings a blonde woman goes out. we can hear men voices,and hear men walking, but they never go out. There are women up stairs who never go out. The boy who looks to be 12 or 13 never leaves the apartment except at night sometimes when people come get him and a woman. He doesn't go to school. he stays in the upstairs apartment all day everyday. We see ukraine people in fine expensive looking cars come to visit the people upstairs, but they only come late when it's dark.

What really sticks out about the ukraine tenants is that the boy is so noisy. We saw him once one night. he's looks to be around 5'5 ft. When he's in the apartment he runs and jumps and stumps like a 2 year old. he make the ceiling crack and the hanging lights in our downstairs apartment sway. during the day he never goes outside. he runs jumps and stump in the apartment all through school hours. As for the adults, they are quiet. We can hear them walk, but their walking is normal and non disturbing, when you hear them you don't pay them any attention at all. and like the boy they don't come out the apartment.

We're wondering why the boy doesn't go to school and hides in the apartment all day along with some of the adults. We figured they could be illegal.

We told someone we know about this situation. he said it sounds like they are in human trafficking. He said in Portland OR where he lives (we live just across the bridge from Portland in Vancouver WA) there are a lot of ukraine people, and they are into Human trafficking big time. They illegally bring people in the country and they do their illegal operation through their churches. He suggested that we contact ICE, Immigration Customs Enforcement. So we going to do that and contact our US congresswoman, fortunately she is Republican.

in this whole area of town there are more foreign looking and speaking people then there were 10 years ago. they can barely speak English. and they are so rude they look at you so mean and hatefully.

Jobs are tight in Vancouver and rent is high. when you go out to stores and business you don't see these people working. You see some latinos/hispanics doing some service or labor work. the asians and east indians do skilled good paying jobs. it is hard for black americans to get work in town even if they have a good education. I know black people who are worn out from looking for work. There are a lot of struggling white people who are just as stressed out as the black people financially.

Now a lot of middle eastern people are showing up in town. I see a lot of them at walmart using EBT cards to pay for groceries. A lady we know says that at the public housing complex where she lives nearly all of the tenants are russians.

The funny thing is in town we have a growing homeless population and a majority of it are americans. the foreigners have housing and government assistance while americans are going homeless. that just is not right.

Something needs to be done. things are getting out of hands.




Sure buddy, I agree with you that something needs to be done about crime, poverty, and unemployment. But just do some research on Trump and ask yourself, does he actually want to do any of the things he is talking about? Or is he just a manipulative salesman who only cares about what is best for himself and couldn't care less about you or anybody else?

Given Trump's track record of 4 bankruptcies, siphoning money from public stock companies into his own slush fund, using charity money to buy paintings of himself, and pocketing money from his own election campaign fund.... ... It is very clear that he doesn't care about anybody except himself. As for his moral character? He has admitted to raping his first wife and his defense is you can't rape your wife. He is also awaiting trial for raping a 13 year old girl, for which there is significant evidence that he did it, and in the words of the convicted billionaire pedophile Epstein: "I evoke the 5th (right to remain silent) on the question of the relationship [between me and Trump].

Don't be naive and fall for his scam. Vote for somebody with integrity, somebody who you can really believe in. Like Jill Stein, or write in Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren.
17350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 9/23/16 , edited 9/23/16
This is uhh, satire, right?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.