First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply You move to your grandmother's house and learn a shocking secret
42405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/23/16

octorockandroll wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

and possibly get all stabby with grandma if she gave me attitude.


Now read your comment in Bakugou's angry voice.


I read all his comments like that.

Usually fits pretty well.


6163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Off the map.
Offline
Posted 9/23/16
Steal her crown when she is asleep and run away to a hidden tower in the middle of the Forrest and get sucked into a twisted version of a Disney movie.
41142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/23/16
What does the paycheck look like?
2631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/23/16
Run away and live with my girlfriend
Myuqou 
5029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/23/16
What kind of queen would allow a family member to work like a servant? Even if the kid has been disowned, they are still blood. Having them do peasant work where some visiting dignitary would see them would be embarrassing.
Posted 9/23/16 , edited 9/23/16
If I am 16, I can take care of myself.
I don't need no nursing home woman to take care of me.
19539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NYC Metro Area
Offline
Posted 9/23/16 , edited 9/23/16
Start winning over all of her subjects and top advisers in secret then when the day comes for a coup d'état claim the crown for myself
Posted 9/23/16
I should fix it up so I can sell it for more money..
42405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/24/16

Myuqou wrote:

What kind of queen would allow a family member to work like a servant? Even if the kid has been disowned, they are still blood. Having them do peasant work where some visiting dignitary would see them would be embarrassing.


One who can't let go of the past.
7413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / New England, USA
Offline
Posted 9/24/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


Myuqou wrote:

What kind of queen would allow a family member to work like a servant? Even if the kid has been disowned, they are still blood. Having them do peasant work where some visiting dignitary would see them would be embarrassing.


One who can't let go of the past.


I'd try to "reason" with her first on why it wouldn't be smart to disrespect bringing up the possibilities of what her life would be like if the people who opposed her were to get hold of certain information etc (of course already having the plan set to go into motion if she decided to imprison or execute me), If she agreed I'd get back my birthright, if not we'd both end up dead most likely. Either way I'd be satisfied (I'm part Italian after all).
51277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 9/24/16
Revolt. Anyone who would turn their own family member into a servant just because they disowned that person's parents is probably a tyrant. I'm sure the country would thank me.
Posted 9/24/16
1. How would I not know?
2. How does the crown skip an entire generation?
3. Why would I want to be prince/ss?
4. Nobody will force me to do anything, or I will have their heads on pikes.
42405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/24/16

PhantomGundam wrote:

Revolt. Anyone who would turn their own family member into a servant just because they disowned that person's parents is probably a tyrant. I'm sure the country would thank me.


Actually the country loves her.
Posted 9/24/16
Probably give in to her demands like the slave I am
97968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
68 / M / Columbia, MO
Offline
Posted 9/24/16
Sounds like Iroha, Blossoms for Tomorrow fare. It had a memorable ending too. Follow the path that writer constructed.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.