First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Well cr you were right
20765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 9/22/16 , edited 9/22/16
I got dumped it seems ghosted of all the ways to leave someone.

Guess i know better now not to let people in and i should have taken some of your words when you warned me.

Today has taught me well its better not to love in life thank you guys for teaching me this lesson.
10557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 9/22/16
What happened?
20765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 9/22/16


Fucked if i know one moment we were happy talking a ton and the next minute she has removed me from every source of contact.

I learnt my lesson it took about ten times to be kicked into me but people aren't worth having feelings for or letting in i think
Posted 9/22/16
Welcome.
10557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 9/22/16

Ryulightorb wrote:



Fucked if i know one moment we were happy talking a ton and the next minute she has removed me from every source of contact.

I learnt my lesson it took about ten times to be kicked into me but people aren't worth having feelings for or letting in i think


This happened to me before, it sucks. I know the feeling. I hope you feel better mate
20765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 9/22/16

IllIllIIlIllIlIllIlIlIlI wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:



Fucked if i know one moment we were happy talking a ton and the next minute she has removed me from every source of contact.

I learnt my lesson it took about ten times to be kicked into me but people aren't worth having feelings for or letting in i think


This happened to me before, it sucks. I know the feeling. I hope you feel better mate


Has happened to me atleast 8 times in my life now.

Its a shame it took me this long to learn. im a slow learner haha
5645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Charleston, South...
Offline
Posted 9/22/16
Oh! Is it that BlackButler girl? D:
You're strong, and very capable of finding a girl who will love you forever!
Don't give up on love. Just rethink your strategy!
f you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here! Even though I'm not the best with the stuff! But here either way! :D
I know you got this. :p
20765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 9/22/16 , edited 9/22/16

WynterBayumm wrote:

Oh! Is it that BlackButler girl? D:
You're strong, and very capable of finding a girl who will love you forever!
Don't give up on love. Just rethink your strategy!
f you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here! Even though I'm not the best with the stuff! But here either way! :D
I know you got this. :p



5 cheaters
1 abuser
3 people that didn't work out

I think life is trying to tell me don't bother oh well and thanks for the offer i might talk to you at times as now i have alot more free time to talk to friends :D

Their is always a silver lining somewhere
Werina 
205523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/22/16
I think you should stick to the flightmaster whistle, ryu
10557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 9/22/16

Werina wrote:

I think you should stick to the flightmaster whistle, ryu


What is Flightmaster whistle?
20765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 9/22/16

Werina wrote:

I think you should stick to the flightmaster whistle, ryu


FUCK YOU =.= Alliance prick
20765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 9/22/16

IllIllIIlIllIlIllIlIlIlI wrote:


Werina wrote:

I think you should stick to the flightmaster whistle, ryu


What is Flightmaster whistle?


Inside WoW joke v.v
10557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 9/22/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


IllIllIIlIllIlIllIlIlIlI wrote:


Werina wrote:

I think you should stick to the flightmaster whistle, ryu


What is Flightmaster whistle?


Inside WoW joke v.v


Yeah I was wondering because I use that item a lot in WoW
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/22/16
Sooo we broke up?
20765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 9/22/16

Blackbutler3000 wrote:

Sooo we broke up?


You deleted me on everything how else can someone take that?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.