First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Well cr you were right
20753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/22/16

Werina wrote:

i feel like this thread's gon' blow up



Probably.

INB4 Called Drama
10557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 9/22/16

Werina wrote:

i feel like this thread's gon' blow up


It's going somewhere.
2792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/22/16

IllIllIIlIllIlIllIlIlIlI wrote:

Agree'd. She reminds me of grown of boxy, which I used to have crush on boxy when I was younger.


So did everyone else on the internet in 2007
4186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / the sixth bolgia...
Offline
Posted 9/22/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


Blackbutler3000 wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Blackbutler3000 wrote:

Sooo we broke up?


You deleted me on everything how else can someone take that?


I've messaged you idek how many times on Kik and I'm deleting everyone on cR


I never got any messages i have been waiting for you to talk to me for the last day.... i have messaged you alot.


me an my girlfriend don't talk every day or even every week. that does not mean we broke up. to me and many others this makes you look like an attention whore ryu. you acting so rashly is why you get so much shit and is probably the core reason for all of your break up's.


5 cheaters
1 abuser
3 people that didn't work out

you say?

more like 6 people who had enough of your bull and 3 people that saw the red flags and backed off.
3415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/22/16 , edited 9/22/16

Ryulightorb wrote:
just stop feeling am i wrong?
no one should stop feeling... What the best soliders do is suppress them, not to destroy them to win over reality and things that might happen to their own body and what it could do.

You should stop doing the thing right here that I just talked about (maybe someone else could explain it better)...
Also I wouldn't call anything short term relationship as a "real" one.
Then maybe just a small burst of emotions and tones hitting in a similar flow until the rest came, hope you didn't come before that

anyway *error*
https://youtu.be/_NXrTujMP50
20753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/22/16 , edited 9/22/16

TheHeroKiritoCouldHaveBeen wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Blackbutler3000 wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Blackbutler3000 wrote:

Sooo we broke up?


You deleted me on everything how else can someone take that?


I've messaged you idek how many times on Kik and I'm deleting everyone on cR


I never got any messages i have been waiting for you to talk to me for the last day.... i have messaged you alot.


me an my girlfriend don't talk every day or even every week. that does not mean we broke up. to me and many others this makes you look like an attention whore ryu. you acting so rashly is why you get so much shit and is probably the core reason for all of your break up's.





5 cheaters
1 abuser
3 people that didn't work out

you say?

more like 6 people who had enough of your bull and 3 people that saw the red flags and backed off.


1. thats not a big deal but when i go and see she deleted me on all our other contacts that screams red flag
Also what bull their is no bull those people were just shitty people and the three who didn't work out we decided to be friends because we weren't a match we are all great friends to date
29044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/22/16
I don't what joke I can tell you to get you to laugh Ryu

So-



You don't actually have to tell me what's going on. I'm just here to cheer you guys up.
20753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/22/16

GooseMcDucks wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:
just stop feeling am i wrong?
no one should stop feeling... What the best soliders do is suppress them, not to destroy them to win over reality and things that might happen to their own body and what it could do.

You should stop doing the thing right here that I just talked about (maybe someone else could explain it better)...
Also I wouldn't call anything short term relationship as a "real" one.
Then maybe just a small burst of emotions and tones hitting in a similar flow until the rest came, hope you didn't come before that




I would any relationship of any length is real imo.
When all you feel is depression and pain its better to suppress or stop feeling i know a friend who has it worse then me who stopped feeling all together im jealous because she is alot better functionally in life now.

Kind of look up to her for it now i always looked down on it and questioned it but i understand now.
Posted 9/22/16

AnActualArtist wrote:

Don't mind me, I'm just an innocent spectator



Stop hogging the popcorn Michael
4186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / the sixth bolgia...
Offline
Posted 9/22/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


TheHeroKiritoCouldHaveBeen wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Blackbutler3000 wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Blackbutler3000 wrote:

Sooo we broke up?


You deleted me on everything how else can someone take that?


I've messaged you idek how many times on Kik and I'm deleting everyone on cR


I never got any messages i have been waiting for you to talk to me for the last day.... i have messaged you alot.


me an my girlfriend don't talk every day or even every week. that does not mean we broke up. to me and many others this makes you look like an attention whore ryu. you acting so rashly is why you get so much shit and is probably the core reason for all of your break up's.





5 cheaters
1 abuser
3 people that didn't work out

you say?

more like 6 people who had enough of your bull and 3 people that saw the red flags and backed off.


1. thats not a big deal but when i go and see she deleted me on all our other contacts that screams red flag
Also what bull their is no bull those people were just shitty people and the three who didn't work out we decided to be friends because we weren't a match we are all great friends to date


then don't bring them up in your list dumbass. having friends is great. don't add them in your putrid paste of pain you are feeding us with.


2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/22/16
Whatever Ryu. I don't message you for not even 24 hours and you freak out because I've already announced that I'm leaving CR. I don't see how that means breaking up with a person and putting our business our for the community to see. If you are confused then and anyone else. And since you wanna make this public its over. And damn straight that's how I'm gunna end it. Bye doll.
3415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/22/16 , edited 9/22/16

Velvet_Crowe wrote:
Stop hogging the popcorn Michael
stop hugging Michael

Blackbutler3000 wrote:
I don't message you for not even 24 hours
And damn straight that's how I'm gunna end it. Bye doll.
Yeah Ryu saying how it hurt you? look at how you make her feel?
Posted 9/22/16
relationships eh.
20753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/22/16

Blackbutler3000 wrote:

Whatever Ryu. I don't message you for not even 24 hours and you freak out because I've already announced that I'm leaving CR. I don't see how that means breaking up with a person and putting our business our for the community to see. If you are confused then and anyone else. And since you wanna make this public its over. And damn straight that's how I'm gunna end it. Bye doll.



I didn't freak out because you didn't message me SMH.

You announced that yes but when you have removed only me and no one else and i can't get into contact with you what else am i meant to assume?

Anyone i know would assume the worst.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.