First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Well cr you were right
Posted 9/22/16 , edited 9/22/16
When I'm feeling down I go to see my Saint and pray
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXQCo9fLYWI
17714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 9/22/16 , edited 9/22/16
Thank you for the popcorn Velvet_Crowe

If she only blocked you and kicked you from friends I'm pretty sure that's a good sign its over.
Didn't need to make a thread about it though imo
31113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/22/16 , edited 9/22/16

aeb0717 wrote:

In all honesty, it sounds like you set up a self-fulfilling prophecy. Instead of inquiring more about the missing messages, you're content to spiral out of control. You should've stepped back and tried to figure out that mystery. It may very easily boil down to sending them to the wrong person, or even something like a cellphone bug.


You are right i have a problem with freaking out and coming to conclusions.

My analysis was no reply = ok wait

i waited no reply so i thought funny.....she is on CR

I message her and wait ....no reply

I check her CR profile ...she has deleted me

I try to private message her on cr

She isn't accepting messages

Past experience when people want to avoid someone they do that and i know alot of people this day and age ghost and this is how they go about breakups i have looked into it alot while trying to understand people.

So my only assumption and possibility i could see was she was breaking up with me.

Alot of thinking went on behind that analysis and panicking because i panic easily.
4630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / the sixth bolgia...
Offline
Posted 9/22/16 , edited 9/22/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


TheHeroKiritoCouldHaveBeen wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


TheHeroKiritoCouldHaveBeen wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Blackbutler3000 wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Blackbutler3000 wrote:

Sooo we broke up?


You deleted me on everything how else can someone take that?


I've messaged you idek how many times on Kik and I'm deleting everyone on cR


I never got any messages i have been waiting for you to talk to me for the last day.... i have messaged you alot.


me an my girlfriend don't talk every day or even every week. that does not mean we broke up. to me and many others this makes you look like an attention whore ryu. you acting so rashly is why you get so much shit and is probably the core reason for all of your break up's.





5 cheaters
1 abuser
3 people that didn't work out

you say?

more like 6 people who had enough of your bull and 3 people that saw the red flags and backed off.


1. thats not a big deal but when i go and see she deleted me on all our other contacts that screams red flag
Also what bull their is no bull those people were just shitty people and the three who didn't work out we decided to be friends because we weren't a match we are all great friends to date


then don't bring them up in your list dumbass. having friends is great. don't add them in your putrid paste of pain you are feeding us with.




My point of that list was that relationships never work out.

i only came here to thank people everyone else is just asking questions and putting up lies etc and im reacting to them.

what do you expect me to do ignore their questions?


I used to have a great relationship. lasted from second grade till me and my ex had been together for ten years. and I currently have a relationship that has lasted a year and will probably continue. have you ever wondered if the fault lies in your attitude and not in everyone else? if you have a reoccurring problem fix the ting they have in common: YOU!

3704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/22/16 , edited 9/22/16
25604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 9/22/16 , edited 9/22/16
You should have waited at least 24 hours before jumping to conclusions. Even then, it would not be recommendable to accuse another person of purposefully hurting you. There are countless possibilities for various scenarios. You can't tell for certain which one it's going to be. Also, a relationship is founded on both trust and communication.
31113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/22/16 , edited 9/22/16

TheHeroKiritoCouldHaveBeen wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


TheHeroKiritoCouldHaveBeen wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


TheHeroKiritoCouldHaveBeen wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Blackbutler3000 wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Blackbutler3000 wrote:

Sooo we broke up?


You deleted me on everything how else can someone take that?


I've messaged you idek how many times on Kik and I'm deleting everyone on cR


I never got any messages i have been waiting for you to talk to me for the last day.... i have messaged you alot.


me an my girlfriend don't talk every day or even every week. that does not mean we broke up. to me and many others this makes you look like an attention whore ryu. you acting so rashly is why you get so much shit and is probably the core reason for all of your break up's.





5 cheaters
1 abuser
3 people that didn't work out

you say?

more like 6 people who had enough of your bull and 3 people that saw the red flags and backed off.


1. thats not a big deal but when i go and see she deleted me on all our other contacts that screams red flag
Also what bull their is no bull those people were just shitty people and the three who didn't work out we decided to be friends because we weren't a match we are all great friends to date


then don't bring them up in your list dumbass. having friends is great. don't add them in your putrid paste of pain you are feeding us with.




My point of that list was that relationships never work out.

i only came here to thank people everyone else is just asking questions and putting up lies etc and im reacting to them.

what do you expect me to do ignore their questions?


I used to have a great relationship. lasted from second grade till me and my ex had been together for ten years. and I currently have a relationship that has lasted a year and will probably continue. have you ever wondered if the fault lies in your attitude and not in everyone else? if you have a reoccurring problem fix the ting they have in common: YOU!




I have asked what i am doing wrong it's always no one says what.

How am i meant to know what im doing wrong if no one ever tells me.

I like who i am i do everything so i don't offend or hurt others and go out of my way to be the best person i can be.

My attitude is developed based on past experiences and till i die will probably now be that people aren't worth loving and i doubt anyone can change that because everyone wants to hurt someone.

When in a relationship i give my all i trust and i do my best to never let down the person i love becomes the most important person in my life and my life is dedicated to them ...i don't see how that attitude is wrong.
31113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/22/16 , edited 9/22/16

Nalaniel wrote:

You should have waited at least 24 hours before jumping to conclusions. Even then, it would not be recommendable to accuse another person of purposefully hurting you. There are countless possibilities for various scenarios. You can't tell for certain which one it's going to be. Also, a relationship is founded on both trust and communication.


I did wait 24 hours Nala as i said above those were the steps i went.

I never thought she would just delete me because she is deleting her account because to me that seems irrational... i mean why delete only your boyfriend and no one else?
3704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/22/16 , edited 9/22/16
31113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/22/16 , edited 9/22/16

GooseMcDucks wrote:




I wish it were that simple
3704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/22/16 , edited 9/22/16

Ryulightorb wrote:
I wish it were that simple
simple or create problems?

31113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/22/16 , edited 9/22/16

GooseMcDucks wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:
I wish it were that simple
simple or create problems?



Simple xD
4630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / the sixth bolgia...
Offline
Posted 9/22/16 , edited 9/22/16

scratch that. one more post coming up.
3704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/22/16 , edited 9/22/16
more nukes incoming?
31113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/22/16 , edited 9/22/16

TheHeroKiritoCouldHaveBeen wrote:

I cant deal with this stupidity any more.
bye guys! =)


Yeah i can't deal with your stupidity either

So many assumptions and all the blame lies on me for some reason.

What conclusion i came to was a natural one that alot of people would have come to.
25604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 9/22/16 , edited 9/22/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

I never thought she would just delete me because she is deleting her account because to me that seems irrational... i mean why delete only your boyfriend and no one else?


Ah, I got a bit confused there. Well, humans are irrational most of the time. You were given a reason to come to that conclusion, but you weren't 100% certain. Don't go making your private relationship stuff visible to anyone on the internet. That's never a good idea.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.