First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Have you ever been master or mistress ?
1233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/23/16
Have you ever been master or mistress ?

673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/23/16
No, but I would like a mistress.
7725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 9/23/16

Senjougahara_Hitagi wrote:

No, but I would like a mistress.


Same
Werina 
211661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/23/16
no
14085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/23/16
Nope.
17195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Yorkshire
Offline
Posted 9/23/16 , edited 9/23/16
Not in any official sense. There has been the odd night in my past where... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
1233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/23/16

Senjougahara_Hitagi wrote:

No, but I would like a mistress.



Thats nice
why you wanna be mistress
1233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/23/16

Subaru_Natsuki wrote:


Senjougahara_Hitagi wrote:

No, but I would like a mistress.


Same




really why
23445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 9/23/16 , edited one day ago
Been someones Master? No

Would i want someone to be my master....if its not a sexual thing then sure.
673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/23/16

breathe93 wrote:


Senjougahara_Hitagi wrote:

No, but I would like a mistress.



Thats nice
why you wanna be mistress


I don't want to be one, I want one.
1233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/23/16

Senjougahara_Hitagi wrote:


breathe93 wrote:


Senjougahara_Hitagi wrote:

No, but I would like a mistress.



Thats nice
why you wanna be mistress


I don't want to be one, I want one.



aww sorry for getting wrong way , will good luck finding one
1233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/23/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

Been someones Master? No

Would i want someone to be my master....if its not a sexual thing then sure.



thats great

1233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/23/16

Spireite wrote:

Not in any official sense. There has been the odd night in my past where... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )




what you mean

17195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Yorkshire
Offline
Posted 9/23/16 , edited one day ago

breathe93 wrote:


Spireite wrote:

Not in any official sense. There has been the odd night in my past where... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )




what you mean



Let's just say adult roleplay and leave it at that.
1233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/23/16
nice
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.