First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply why guys likes to control their girl ?
1231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/23/16
why guys likes to control his girl friend , i have notice that some of the guys when they are in relation ship they like to control his girl sometimes i think its good thing to do and some not , its just kinda weird
20969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/23/16
Humans generally like control i guess that's why i have always been more of a listener and follower in regards to relationships but i have my times when i can be controlling just like everyone else.
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 9/23/16 , edited 9/23/16
If you have to control her, she's not your girlfriend.

I think the reason why so many people are control freaks is that they are insecure.
Posted 9/23/16
Lmao yeah right, I DARE a guy to control me
1231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/23/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

Humans generally like control i guess that's why i have always been more of a listener and follower in regards to relationships but i have my times when i can be controlling just like everyone else.



yah u r right
16612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Yorkshire
Offline
Posted 9/23/16
Let people be themselves. Unless they're a twat, then just ignore them.
5040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Romania
Offline
Posted 9/23/16

stars201 wrote:

Lmao yeah right, I DARE a guy to control me


*throws CTRL keys at you*
1231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/23/16

Sir_jamesalot wrote:

If you have to control her, she's not your girlfriend.

I think the reason why so many people are control freaks is that they are insecure.




right

Posted 9/23/16
In every relationship there's a dominant and submissive . I see a lot of women who take that role to .
Posted 9/23/16
Insecurity. Fear of loss.
Dsm20g 
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / st marys pa
Offline
Posted 9/23/16 , edited 9/23/16
i dont like to control is wrong me and my girl are both happy just being together not controlling
qwueri 
16470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 9/23/16

Hrafna wrote:

Insecurity. Fear of loss.


^^This. The more controlling the dude, the more insecure he is about the relationship.
3415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/23/16
depends on what controlling behavior or attitude they got.
Some are better then others.
Sometimes you might think he is the controlling part until you see behind the scenes
For playing around or like her holding such a "act" before releasing something?

All I got to say is to stay away from the kraken!

30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 9/23/16

qwueri wrote:


Hrafna wrote:

Insecurity. Fear of loss.


^^This. The more controlling the dude, the more insecure he is about the relationship.


This is what I don't understand about the common definition of "alpha".
qwueri 
16470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 9/23/16

Sir_jamesalot wrote:

This is what I don't understand about the common definition of "alpha".


Dudes needing to constantly reassure themselves that they are what they think they are, rather than just being it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.