Created by qualeshia3
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
What is the capital of Europe?
43659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 9/23/16
You decide for the choice is yours.

Enjoy!!!
Posted 9/23/16
Tell us
16714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Yorkshire
Offline
Posted 9/23/16
Bring on dem comments.
7246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 9/23/16

stars201 wrote:

Tell us


43659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 9/23/16

stars201 wrote:

Tell us


I choose the first option if it were up to me.
Posted 9/23/16
America.
21983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/23/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


stars201 wrote:

Tell us


I choose the first option if it were up to me.


43659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 9/23/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


stars201 wrote:

Tell us


I choose the first option if it were up to me.




Calm down, dude. It's a joke. Now you get out.
21983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/23/16 , edited 9/23/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


stars201 wrote:

Tell us


I choose the first option if it were up to me.




Calm down, dude. It's a joke. Now you get out.


No you
11174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 9/23/16
Currently it's Brussels.
Posted 9/23/16
It's France.
Banned
4162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / Bot / Motherland
Offline
Posted 9/23/16
USA
3457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/23/16 , edited 9/23/16
Fucked Up
I mean... Eatpotatoforeignpoliceofficer
18740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Sarlacc
Offline
Posted 9/23/16
Easter Island.
Werina 
209959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F
Offline
Posted 9/23/16
trap
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.