Post Reply 12 month subcription out of stock? HUH?
36059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Online
Posted 9/23/16
Did crunchy roll get too popular and you pulled the plug on it? I noticed my 3 month purchase plan had gone up and was looking to sign up for the year and it says it out of product.

Hope this gets fixed soon if its a glitch.
One Punch Mod
85952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 9/23/16 , edited 9/23/16

watersports2001us wrote:

Did crunchy roll get too popular and you pulled the plug on it? I noticed my 3 month purchase plan had gone up and was looking to sign up for the year and it says it out of product.

Hope this gets fixed soon if its a glitch.


I've moved this to the Crunchyroll Store forum, since it sounds like you are trying to purchase a gift membership there -- or are you in fact trying to just resubscribe normally (for example, via /premium_pick_plan?membership=premium or /premium_pick_plan?membership=premiumplus ) ?

From what I've seen in the past, the 12-month gift subscription is often available only during certain times of year -- late November and December is the most likely time it will reappear.
Der Zoodirektor
23425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Online
Posted 9/23/16

watersports2001us wrote:

Did crunchy roll get too popular and you pulled the plug on it? I noticed my 3 month purchase plan had gone up and was looking to sign up for the year and it says it out of product.

Hope this gets fixed soon if its a glitch.


No membership pricing has changed.

The gift membership vouchers are currently out of stock because we're running a 20% off campaign, and memberships are not included in the campaign.
36059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Online
Posted 9/23/16
O.k thanks for the heads up. I did finaly find the change subscription option in my account settings and it should roll over on next re-sub time frame. All it would show it the premium+ plus option till poof it showed up. I thought that for the most part the store was the only place I knew I could directly get to the 12 month [or other month] options.

Thanks for getting back to me.
26300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Online
Posted 10/3/16

shinryou wrote:

No membership pricing has changed.

The gift membership vouchers are currently out of stock because we're running a 20% off campaign, and memberships are not included in the campaign.


I see the 1 month gift memberships have returned but the 3 and 12 months haven't. Any idea when they come back?
Der Zoodirektor
23425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Online
Posted 10/3/16

penguincat wrote:


shinryou wrote:

No membership pricing has changed.

The gift membership vouchers are currently out of stock because we're running a 20% off campaign, and memberships are not included in the campaign.


I see the 1 month gift memberships have returned but the 3 and 12 months haven't. Any idea when they come back?


Should be available now.
24119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my head
Offline
Posted 10/9/16 , edited 10/9/16
Hi do you get a Card when you buy the gift premium membership ?
I want to buy this for a christmas present for some one but would like to know what will arrive.
I am in the UK so is the person I am buying this for any advise would help.

Thank you
Der Zoodirektor
23425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Online
Posted 10/9/16

sc63584 wrote:

Hi do you get a Card when you buy the gift premium membership ?
I want to buy this for a christmas present for some one but would like to know what will arrive.
I am in the UK so is the person I am buying this for any advise would help.

Thank you


No, it's a digital code that is sent by mail. Leaves you all the options though, as you can design your own card.
24119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my head
Offline
Posted 10/9/16

HI how long does the digital code last and is it easy to use ?
I was hoping to buy at the end of October ?
24119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my head
Offline
Posted 10/9/16

Ps thank you for your reply
Der Zoodirektor
23425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Online
Posted 10/9/16

sc63584 wrote:


HI how long does the digital code last and is it easy to use ?
I was hoping to buy at the end of October ?


Yes, just have it sent to your own email. The link included leads to the site you can redeem it from. They are good for a year, I believe.
24119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my head
Offline
Posted 10/9/16
Thank you
bealke 
53 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/24/16
I'm noticing that all the memberships (except for the + memberships) are out of stock but wanted to buy one of these for a birthday, when are they coming back?
Der Zoodirektor
23425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Online
Posted 10/24/16 , edited 10/24/16

bealke wrote:

I'm noticing that all the memberships (except for the + memberships) are out of stock but wanted to buy one of these for a birthday, when are they coming back?


Added new stock.
bealke 
53 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/24/16

shinryou wrote:


bealke wrote:

I'm noticing that all the memberships (except for the + memberships) are out of stock but wanted to buy one of these for a birthday, when are they coming back?


Added new stock.


Thank you thank you
You must be logged in to post.