Post Reply Tips to stay awake?
Banned
Friend
21034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 9/23/16
I might be staying awake for the next few days or more so anyone got any tips im dead tired after 24 hours and any more energy drinks and i feel my heart will like explode xD
Vahvi 
3175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Ever Changing
Offline
Posted 9/23/16
"Caffeine Suppositories"
Banned
Friend
21034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 9/23/16

Vahvi wrote:

"Caffeine Suppositories"


well im already taking 800mg of caffeine a day to stay up xD
Vahvi 
3175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Ever Changing
Offline
Posted 9/23/16 , edited 9/23/16
Ok ok lol, "B12 Shots".
Banned
Friend
21034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 9/23/16

Vahvi wrote:

Ok ok lol, "B12 Shots".


will try to find whatever that is thanks.
Vahvi 
3175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Ever Changing
Offline
Posted 9/23/16 , edited 9/23/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


Vahvi wrote:

Ok ok lol, "B12 Shots".


will try to find whatever that is thanks.


Good luck, don't die

But really though, don't go overloading on caffeine and B12, do get some sleep.
Banned
Friend
21034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 9/23/16

Vahvi wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Vahvi wrote:

Ok ok lol, "B12 Shots".


will try to find whatever that is thanks.


Good luck, don't die

But really though, don't go overloading on caffeine and B12, do get some sleep.


i want to be awake so i can reply to my now ex's message if they respond to me i plan to quit if nothing happens in 5 days
Vahvi 
3175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Ever Changing
Offline
Posted 9/23/16 , edited 9/23/16
Yeah, that's only going to be physically and mentally detrimental. Sleep deprivations only going to put you in a deteriorated state of mind and you'll stand the chance of making the situation with her worse.

Trust me, get yourself right, before you make a wrong. If she sends you a message, it''ll be there when you come back.
Banned
Friend
21034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 9/23/16

Vahvi wrote:

Yeah, that's only going to be physically and mentally detrimental. Sleep deprivations only going to put you in a deteriorated state of mind and you'll stand the chance of making the situation with her worse.

Trust me, get yourself right, before you make a wrong. If she sends you a message, it''ll be there when you come back.


true i guess but there is part of me that sees me as weak if i sleep....eh i guess ill sleep if i get way too tired
Banned
Friend
21034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 9/24/16 , edited 10/6/16
eh gave up why stay up for someone who for no reason hates you with a passion.

No point in sacrificing my own health for someone so childish it only took my friends to get me to realize that
You must be logged in to post.