First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Harambe is not a Patronus, JK Rowling insists
29793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 9/25/16
Posted 9/25/16
Posted 9/25/16
Really sick of Harambe memes.
5247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/25/16

ZavinRoyalheart wrote:

Really sick of Harambe memes.


Could not agree more. unlike some other memes they also feel very forced as if it's dying away and only a small number are trying to keep it alive in anyway they can like using in place of Jimmies.
Posted 9/25/16

Granitefish wrote:


ZavinRoyalheart wrote:

Really sick of Harambe memes.


Could not agree more. unlike some other memes they also feel very forced as if it's dying away and only a small number are trying to keep it alive in anyway they can like using in place of Jimmies.


Not only that but it's a tragedy that people are making into a joke.
29793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 9/25/16

ZavinRoyalheart wrote:

Really sick of Harambe memes.


I will never stop making them
15049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/25/16
Yeah, you will. Much like JK Rowling, soon Harambe will not be relevant to any discussion or reference metamaterial.
29793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 9/25/16

gornotck wrote:

Yeah, you will. Much like JK Rowling, soon Harambe will not be relevant to any discussion or reference metamaterial.


Nah ill keep making Harambe Jokes 10 years from now :P

The more dead it becomes the funnier using it will be to me.
29793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 9/25/16

ZavinRoyalheart wrote:


Granitefish wrote:


ZavinRoyalheart wrote:

Really sick of Harambe memes.


Could not agree more. unlike some other memes they also feel very forced as if it's dying away and only a small number are trying to keep it alive in anyway they can like using in place of Jimmies.


Not only that but it's a tragedy that people are making into a joke.


...Im glad you didn't hear my orphanage joke if you say that ._.
Posted 9/25/16 , edited 9/25/16
Posted 9/25/16
62769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 9/25/16
I guess I shouldn't Expecto Harambe to show up when I cast the spell then.
4406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Online
Posted 9/25/16

ZavinRoyalheart wrote:


Granitefish wrote:


ZavinRoyalheart wrote:

Really sick of Harambe memes.


Could not agree more. unlike some other memes they also feel very forced as if it's dying away and only a small number are trying to keep it alive in anyway they can like using in place of Jimmies.


Not only that but it's a tragedy that people are making into a joke.


Even worse when it happened everyone just turned into the worst monsters on the planet and attacks the Zoo and family involved and now people just won't let the damn incident die.

Normally when I see a played out meme I just groan and move on. But this one makes me want to hurt people for spreading it.
34824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 9/25/16
Lol!

And to all the crybabies: it's called dark humor for a reason; no one's going to not post funny shit just because your feelings are hurt over one dead animal.
2418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / The margins
Offline
Posted 9/25/16
Not being steeped in the part of the internet where memes are created, I tend to hear about them some time after they start. And I kinda like this one. Our interest in Harambe will fade, but he'll live forever as a representative of the madness that is 2016.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.