First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply violence against whites statistics
18682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Online
Posted 9/26/16
3415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/26/16
and..?
18682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Online
Posted 9/26/16


and you don't think that's a issue?
3415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/26/16 , edited 9/26/16

redokami wrote:
and you don't think that's a issue?
Just thought some of it was obvious...
not that things can be as bad for the other side as well, from other reasons.
11767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/26/16
Randomly clicked on one link on that completely unbiased site:


Fahy also warned of caution in over-interpreting the figures. He said that the 24 white victims also included those who were Jewish, 'dark-skinned' Europeans or gypsies. In addition, seven of those were killed by white attackers, four by black, six by Asian, with seven whose racial background was not identified.

Police have suggested that some white-on-white killings may be a result of attacks between Scots, English, Irish and Welsh people.


I'm pretty sure whoever is responsible for this site doesn't think that somebody really reads that stuff . And I don't think any sane human would ever say that violence against white people doesn't exist.
3415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/26/16

srlan23 wrote:
And I don't think any sane human would ever say that violence against white people doesn't exist.




9283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/26/16 , edited 9/26/16
In all honesty, i can see this getting worse. As whites will slowly be more and more out numbered and we/them may just pay for what whites did in the past.
Plus people are so dumb as to not see that the powers that be want us all fighting and divided.
Also i think whites will eventually get over the PC white guilt thing and fight back. I guess in America you already have that. And you do see the odd story in Europe and other cases of it.
Of course it's always immediately labeled as racisim everytime(whites do it), even when its justified or retaliation. But it seems that on both sides it's often innocent people who cop the racial attacks/retaliation.

Dose that link include white on white crime or only non white on white crime? i had a quick look, guess i should look at it better.
Eh i dunno, half feels like we are all getting along better, half feels like we are going backwards and shits just gonna get worse.
You even have whites vs whites more than ever over this shit.

There are so many things that bring us all together yet so many things that keep us divided.

Of course not all violence on whites from non whites would be racially or religiously motivated either. iam sure some just see whites as easy targets or assume they'd be wealthy. Or some cases of wrong time wrong place.
etc

3947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/26/16
48407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 9/26/16
Are the Polish considered white?
qwueri 
16406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Online
Posted 9/26/16
Confirmation bias the blog?
Banned
6934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a basket of de...
Offline
Posted 9/26/16 , edited 9/26/16

MrAnimeSK wrote:

In all honesty, i can see this getting worse. As whites will slowly be more and more out numbered and we/them may just pay for what whites did in the past.
Plus people are so dumb as to not see that the powers that be want us all fighting and divided.
Also i think whites will eventually get over the PC white guilt thing and fight back. I guess in America you already have that. And you do see the odd story in Europe and other cases of it.
Of course it's always immediately labeled as racisim everytime(whites do it), even when its justified or retaliation. But it seems that on both sides it's often innocent people who cop the racial attacks/retaliation.

Dose that link include white on white crime or only non white on white crime? i had a quick look, guess i should look at it better.
Eh i dunno, half feels like we are all getting along better, half feels like we are going backwards and shits just gonna get worse.
You even have whites vs whites more than ever over this shit.

There are so many things that bring us all together yet so many things that keep us divided.

Of course not all violence on whites from non whites would be racially or religiously motivated either. iam sure some just see whites as easy targets or assume they'd be wealthy. Or some cases of wrong time wrong place.
etc




I didn't do shit in the past. If someone wants to attack me or my family for skin color, I'll put them down permanently like the dog that they are.
If 19% want war against the 81% then let's get busy. I have zero white guilt. ZERO.

Record gun sales for the past 8 years suggest people are feeling threatened, not guilty.
3415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/26/16

HuastecoOtaku wrote:
Are the Polish considered white?
If you can polish them white

8488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 9/26/16
Wordpress.

*Drops mic

It's one thing to link wikipedia, but another for a blog.
Banned
6934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a basket of de...
Offline
Posted 9/26/16 , edited 9/26/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Wordpress.

*Drops mic

It's one thing to link wikipedia, but another for a blog.


I didn't really read all the stats and where they came from, but the blog seems to cite many different news sources as reference. If I have time I'll read the whole thing later. You can't dismiss something simply because it's a blog. If the sources are included, everything needs to be considered. I did find this nice gif on the site though.

8488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 9/26/16 , edited 9/26/16

Xxanthar wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Wordpress.

*Drops mic

It's one thing to link wikipedia, but another for a blog.


I didn't really read all the stats and where they came from, but the blog seems to cite many different news sources as reference. If I have time I'll read the whole thing later. You can't dismiss something simply because it's a blog. If the sources are included, everything needs to be considered. I did find this nice gif on the site though.



Hence the wikipedia reference, where one could cite the citations there as well. This doesn't excuse the fact that I have to go through the blog and filter out the sources, something the OP clearly should have done in the first place.

No offense Kami.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.