First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply KU bans gorilla decorations due to 'masculine image'
Banned
6934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a basket of de...
Offline
Posted 9/26/16
http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=8171


An RA at the University of Kansas was advised against incorporating an image of a gorilla into a jungle-themed floor decoration because the animal apparently represents “a very masculine image.”




At some point people will have to revolt against this madness.
8498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 9/26/16 , edited 9/26/16
You would've thought they banned the gorilla for being racist.
Posted 9/26/16 , edited 9/26/16
The word "trigger" triggers me
3415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/26/16
Triggering the trigger.
Trigger abuse...
Posted 9/26/16

Xxanthar wrote:


An RA at the University of Kansas was advised against incorporating an image of a gorilla into a jungle-themed floor decoration because the animal apparently represents “a very masculine image.”


At some point people will have to revolt against this madness.


It might help your case if you stop being such a crybaby about it. I mean, you're not exactly doing anything yourself, lest spamming the internet with this garbage is your way of being a productive member of society.
Banned
6934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a basket of de...
Offline
Posted 9/26/16 , edited 9/26/16

Hrafna wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


An RA at the University of Kansas was advised against incorporating an image of a gorilla into a jungle-themed floor decoration because the animal apparently represents “a very masculine image.”


At some point people will have to revolt against this madness.


It might help your case if you stop being such a crybaby about it. I mean, you're not exactly doing anything yourself, lest spamming the internet with this garbage is your way of being a productive member of society.


Does it embarrass you when the asinine PC culture on campuses is exposed? It should.
5811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/26/16
that's species-ism against gorillas
8498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 9/26/16
I don't think the mods will approve of bringing past grievances into current threads.

Can confirm, I did that a few times.
24257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/26/16 , edited 9/26/16
They are really just sick of all Harombe memes.

Also what the fuck do female gorillas look like?
8498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 9/26/16

MysticGon wrote:

They are really just sick of all Harombe memes.


This. I fucking hate Harambe and the Pepe memes.
Banned
6934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a basket of de...
Offline
Posted 9/26/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


MysticGon wrote:

They are really just sick of all Harombe memes.


This. I fucking hate Harambe and the Pepe memes.


8498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 9/26/16

Xxanthar wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


MysticGon wrote:

They are really just sick of all Harombe memes.


This. I fucking hate Harambe and the Pepe memes.




I hope you croak soon.
Posted 9/26/16 , edited 9/26/16

Xxanthar wrote:

Does it embarrass you when the asinine PC culture on campuses is exposed? It should.


No, that must be yourself you're talking about. I don't live in the U.S.. I don't even know what a campus is, unless it's a camp of some sort, and I really couldn't care less. I'm just calling you out on being whiny and repetitive, seeing as how this is the only thing you bother talking about. But, it's not like I'm singling you out. This is like the millionth thread over the course of 8 years created by someone just like you for the soul purpose of whining about whatever it is you're whining about, because after George Carlin died in 2008 (roughly 8 years ago) you finally got around to watching one of his standup routines. Good on you, you're just 15 years late, and even more annoying than the people you say are annoying. That's quite a feat, by the way. I can recognize how annoying they are, but people like you, holy shit, that's on a whole 'nother level of annoying. You scream louder than them, you scream for longer periods of time than them, and when you're finally done screaming, someone is right behind you to pick up where you left off. Do you come with a volume button? Do you ever shut up? Do you ever grow up? Do you ever turn into the man you think you are? How many fucks am I supposed to give? How much of my support do you want? "At some point people will have to revolt against this madness." Why don't YOU go out and do shit for once, instead of asking people to do everything for you? I mean, you're here, basically referring to these guys as keyboard warriors (and that's what they were referred to as 4 to 6 years ago, not SJW, but keyboard warrior), and that's exactly what you are, aren't you? You ARE a keyboard warrior. You are hiding behind your keyboard. If it's not Facebook, or Twitter, you're here, behind your keyboard, on your social justice campaign, or anti-social justice campaign as you call it (as if it wasn't the same thing).

Why do you look up shit that annoys you, by the way? I mean, you annoy me, but I don't look you up. We share space, so I HAVE to tolerate you. You basically go all the way over to some junkyard to pick up trash, and then you come back and dump it all over our shared lawn, and say "Look, look, look at all this trash." "So what?" "Doesn't it upset you that there's so much trash over there?" "No, because it's over there. Now, would you please stop dumping trash all over our lawn?"
16741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 9/26/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


MysticGon wrote:

They are really just sick of all Harombe memes.


This. I fucking hate Harambe and the Pepe memes.




I hope you croak soon.


qwueri 
16422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Online
Posted 9/26/16
First PC culture came for the gorillas, but I said nothing because I was not a gorilla.

If the horror of PC culture is all this petty, I'll continue with my regularly scheduled indifference.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.