First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply KU bans gorilla decorations due to 'masculine image'
7043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Earth
Offline
Posted 9/26/16

Hrafna wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

Does it embarrass you when the asinine PC culture on campuses is exposed? It should.


No, that must be yourself you're talking about. I don't live in the U.S.. I don't even know what a campus is, unless it's a camp of some sort, and I really couldn't care less.


Oh, I'm sorry. Since you don't live in the U.S., I deem your opinion invalid. Therefore, I will not read the rest of your lengthy tirade. Sorry.
33510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 9/26/16


Artistic freedom? What's that!?

And I don't think I've ever seen a black person look at the image of a gorilla and thought "Well, that represents me." unless they were straight up just janking on each other and saying that to someone else.

If anything, the person refusing this because they only see black people is the true racist. That means you, Director-tan.

2016 guys.
20644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/26/16

Hrafna wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

Does it embarrass you when the asinine PC culture on campuses is exposed? It should.


No, that must be yourself you're talking about. I don't live in the U.S.. I don't even know what a campus is, unless it's a camp of some sort, and I really couldn't care less. I'm just calling you out on being whiny and repetitive, seeing as how this is the only thing you bother talking about. But, it's not like I'm singling you out. This is like the millionth thread over the course of 8 years created by someone just like you for the soul purpose of whining about whatever it is you're whining about, because after George Carlin died in 2008 (roughly 8 years ago) you finally got around to watching one of his standup routines. Good on you, you're just 15 years late, and even more annoying than the people you say are annoying. That's quite a feat, by the way. I can recognize how annoying they are, but people like you, holy shit, that's on a whole 'nother level of annoying. You scream louder than them, you scream for longer periods of time than them, and when you're finally done screaming, someone is right behind you to pick up where you left off. Do you come with a volume button? Do you ever shut up? Do you ever grow up? Do you ever turn into the man you think you are? How many fucks am I supposed to give? How much of my support do you want? "At some point people will have to revolt against this madness." Why don't YOU go out and do shit for once, instead of asking people to do everything for you? I mean, you're here, basically referring to these guys as keyboard warriors (and that's what they were referred to as 4 to 6 years ago, not SJW, but keyboard warrior), and that's exactly what you are, aren't you? You ARE a keyboard warrior. You are hiding behind your keyboard. If it's not Facebook, or Twitter, you're here, behind your keyboard, on your social justice campaign, or anti-social justice campaign as you call it (as if it wasn't the same thing).

Why do you look up shit that annoys you, by the way? I mean, you annoy me, but I don't look you up. We share space, so I HAVE to tolerate you. You basically go all the way over to some junkyard to pick up trash, and then you come back and dump it all over our shared lawn, and say "Look, look, look at all this trash." "So what?" "Doesn't it upset you that there's so much trash over there?" "No, because it's over there. Now, would you please stop dumping trash all over our lawn?"


Pasting it into notepad and saving an awesome rant. Thank you for expressing the feelings of many silent people.
5625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Korriban
Offline
Posted 9/26/16
People are stupid and get offended too easily
qwueri 
16470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 9/26/16

XxDarkSasuxX
And I don't think I've ever seen a black person look at the image of a gorilla and thought "Well, that represents me." unless they were straight up just janking on each other and saying that to someone else.

If anything, the person refusing this because they only see black people is the true racist. That means you, Director-tan.

2016 guys.


Well, there was that one incident with Google-tan
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/google-photos-algorithm-mislabeled-people-gorillas-article-1.2278049
9805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 9/26/16
Gorillas; the new scapegoat.
33510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 9/26/16

qwueri wrote:


XxDarkSasuxX
And I don't think I've ever seen a black person look at the image of a gorilla and thought "Well, that represents me." unless they were straight up just janking on each other and saying that to someone else.

If anything, the person refusing this because they only see black people is the true racist. That means you, Director-tan.

2016 guys.


Well, there was that one incident with Google-tan
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/google-photos-algorithm-mislabeled-people-gorillas-article-1.2278049

So?
Posted 9/26/16
harambe is the answer to life and the universe
7043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Earth
Offline
Posted 9/26/16

Bryaugh wrote:


Hrafna wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

Does it embarrass you when the asinine PC culture on campuses is exposed? It should.


No, that must be yourself you're talking about. I don't live in the U.S.. I don't even know what a campus is, unless it's a camp of some sort, and I really couldn't care less. I'm just calling you out on being whiny and repetitive, seeing as how this is the only thing you bother talking about. But, it's not like I'm singling you out. This is like the millionth thread over the course of 8 years created by someone just like you for the soul purpose of whining about whatever it is you're whining about, because after George Carlin died in 2008 (roughly 8 years ago) you finally got around to watching one of his standup routines. Good on you, you're just 15 years late, and even more annoying than the people you say are annoying. That's quite a feat, by the way. I can recognize how annoying they are, but people like you, holy shit, that's on a whole 'nother level of annoying. You scream louder than them, you scream for longer periods of time than them, and when you're finally done screaming, someone is right behind you to pick up where you left off. Do you come with a volume button? Do you ever shut up? Do you ever grow up? Do you ever turn into the man you think you are? How many fucks am I supposed to give? How much of my support do you want? "At some point people will have to revolt against this madness." Why don't YOU go out and do shit for once, instead of asking people to do everything for you? I mean, you're here, basically referring to these guys as keyboard warriors (and that's what they were referred to as 4 to 6 years ago, not SJW, but keyboard warrior), and that's exactly what you are, aren't you? You ARE a keyboard warrior. You are hiding behind your keyboard. If it's not Facebook, or Twitter, you're here, behind your keyboard, on your social justice campaign, or anti-social justice campaign as you call it (as if it wasn't the same thing).

Why do you look up shit that annoys you, by the way? I mean, you annoy me, but I don't look you up. We share space, so I HAVE to tolerate you. You basically go all the way over to some junkyard to pick up trash, and then you come back and dump it all over our shared lawn, and say "Look, look, look at all this trash." "So what?" "Doesn't it upset you that there's so much trash over there?" "No, because it's over there. Now, would you please stop dumping trash all over our lawn?"


Pasting it into notepad and saving an awesome rant. Thank you for expressing the feelings of many silent people.


See that's the thing though, one group loves to come up with all these politically correct rules and love to bitch about people breaking those rules. They get all offended once someone starts pointing out the stupidity of these rules and just how crazy the people coming up with them are.

I plan on pointing out more stupid things that people do simply because it entertains me. I'm not yelling about shit. I'm just talking about things that interest me. As for the many silent people out there, let me just simply say, "Boohoo." stay out of politically volatile threads, if that's not your thing. If I see someone express a viewpoint in a public forum that I disagree with, I will reply with my thoughts if I have the time. If you don't like those thoughts, that's too bad.
qwueri 
16470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 9/26/16


Vaguely related incident goof.
15259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/26/16



11419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Eng Land
Offline
Posted 9/26/16
Man, I wish I was as masculine as a gorilla.
42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/26/16

Lord_Jordan wrote:

People are stupid and get offended too easily


Exactly. What is happening to the world?
24966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Atlanta, GA, USA
Offline
Posted 9/26/16

Hrafna wrote:

No, that must be yourself you're talking about. I don't live in the U.S.. I don't even know what a campus is, unless it's a camp of some sort, and I really couldn't care less. I'm just calling you out on being whiny and repetitive, seeing as how this is the only thing you bother talking about. But, it's not like I'm singling you out. This is like the millionth thread over the course of 8 years created by someone just like you for the soul purpose of whining about whatever it is you're whining about, because after George Carlin died in 2008 (roughly 8 years ago) you finally got around to watching one of his standup routines. Good on you, you're just 15 years late, and even more annoying than the people you say are annoying. That's quite a feat, by the way. I can recognize how annoying they are, but people like you, holy shit, that's on a whole 'nother level of annoying. You scream louder than them, you scream for longer periods of time than them, and when you're finally done screaming, someone is right behind you to pick up where you left off. Do you come with a volume button? Do you ever shut up? Do you ever grow up? Do you ever turn into the man you think you are? How many fucks am I supposed to give? How much of my support do you want? "At some point people will have to revolt against this madness." Why don't YOU go out and do shit for once, instead of asking people to do everything for you? I mean, you're here, basically referring to these guys as keyboard warriors (and that's what they were referred to as 4 to 6 years ago, not SJW, but keyboard warrior), and that's exactly what you are, aren't you? You ARE a keyboard warrior. You are hiding behind your keyboard. If it's not Facebook, or Twitter, you're here, behind your keyboard, on your social justice campaign, or anti-social justice campaign as you call it (as if it wasn't the same thing).

Why do you look up shit that annoys you, by the way? I mean, you annoy me, but I don't look you up. We share space, so I HAVE to tolerate you. You basically go all the way over to some junkyard to pick up trash, and then you come back and dump it all over our shared lawn, and say "Look, look, look at all this trash." "So what?" "Doesn't it upset you that there's so much trash over there?" "No, because it's over there. Now, would you please stop dumping trash all over our lawn?"


Hrafna and Xxanther must be dating, or something. So much emotion.
27273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 9/26/16 , edited 9/26/16
if the same gorilla has a huge penis then I guess they have a point
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.