First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Cute anime kimono
4531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / yaoi land~
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
i luv alllllllll kimonos~~~ they are allllll so cute and kool~~ they makes anime characters look so much cute~~
519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ;] paradise
Offline
Posted 2/17/08

crunchmunch07 wrote:

whats the difference between a yukata and a kimono?


Isn't kimono ones for older woman and yukata's for younger girls. or maybe its the style of it. lmao use google.
12175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/17/08

Celebration wrote:

Jigoku Shoujo






it's so pretty~~~
1354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Anime World
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
Hate them. Cute Cute and they blush and the blushes shine and big eye. HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHATTTTTTTTTTTTTE THEM(No offence to does that like it ) HHHHHHHHHHHATE THEM
4154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / here
Offline
Posted 2/17/08


this ?
2227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / The research lab
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
Lots of cute kimonos here. I always think of Aoi from Ai Yori Aoshi when I think of kimonos though. Including in the very first episode when she's looking for Karou.
37676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / College. Too busy...
Offline
Posted 2/17/08



cute huh? (my opinion)
8435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / candy mountain lol
Offline
Posted 2/17/08

SammiCee wrote:


crunchmunch07 wrote:

whats the difference between a yukata and a kimono?


Isn't kimono ones for older woman and yukata's for younger girls. or maybe its the style of it. lmao use google.



oh no i think it has to do with the seasons. kimono's are warmer i think. lol
4603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Kansas!
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
hahah those are soo nice... but i perfer the pink, plain kimono that sakura wore in that festival... you know cardcaptor sakura?
9896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / LI, NY
Offline
Posted 2/17/08

crunchmunch07 wrote:


SammiCee wrote:


crunchmunch07 wrote:

whats the difference between a yukata and a kimono?


Isn't kimono ones for older woman and yukata's for younger girls. or maybe its the style of it. lmao use google.



oh no i think it has to do with the seasons. kimono's are warmer i think. lol


Yukata are light cotton kimonos that are worn to bed, to bath houses/hot springs or in warmer weather. Kimono is a general term for traditional Japanese clothing for both genders and refers either to the robe itself or the fully assembled dress (obi, underwear and all).
8512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
i want one wen i grow up.there sooo cute. but the question now is, how am i goin to put it on. i have no clue how to do the back
9896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / LI, NY
Offline
Posted 2/17/08

chinita333 wrote:

i want one wen i grow up.there sooo cute. but the question now is, how am i goin to put it on. i have no clue how to do the back


With great difficulty, if you're wearing full kimono.

http://www.japanesekimono.com/wear_a_kimono.htm

http://www.japaneselifestyle.com.au/fashion/obi_history.html

The later has different knot styles.
538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/17/08














519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ;] paradise
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

crunchmunch07 wrote:


SammiCee wrote:


crunchmunch07 wrote:

whats the difference between a yukata and a kimono?


Isn't kimono ones for older woman and yukata's for younger girls. or maybe its the style of it. lmao use google.



oh no i think it has to do with the seasons. kimono's are warmer i think. lol


lmaooo ;] ohh well they both look nice.
1532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 2/20/08
>.< i love anime kimonos.... kawaii-desu!!!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.