First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply what is your blood type,and according to this, personality?
18720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/27/16
http://thefw.com/blood-type-personality/

im A+, and I totally agree with all of it lol
28 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 9/27/16
Wow.

I've seen some terrible click bait in my day, but this is pretty bad. I don't know what's worse; the fact someone took the time to write this article or that someone OKed this to be posted.
18720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/27/16

ruus wrote:

Wow.

I've seen some terrible click bait in my day, but this is pretty bad. I don't know what's worse; the fact someone took the time to write this article or that someone OKed this to be posted.


and just how is this clickbait?
18092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 9/27/16
I'm B+ it's no that accurate but it's cool anyways lol!
28 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 9/28/16

redokami wrote:


ruus wrote:

Wow.

I've seen some terrible click bait in my day, but this is pretty bad. I don't know what's worse; the fact someone took the time to write this article or that someone OKed this to be posted.


and just how is this clickbait?


It's insinuating a correlation between blood type and how "unique and special" a person is. It's a lame attempt to get page views for their shitty website by luring in the gullible simpletons who need to constantly be validated.
18720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/28/16 , edited 9/28/16

ruus wrote:


redokami wrote:


ruus wrote:

Wow.

I've seen some terrible click bait in my day, but this is pretty bad. I don't know what's worse; the fact someone took the time to write this article or that someone OKed this to be posted.


and just how is this clickbait?


It's insinuating a correlation between blood type and how "unique and special" a person is. It's a lame attempt to get page views for their shitty website by luring in the gullible simpletons who need to constantly be validated.


im pretty sure personality types being associated with something materialistic or a body type has always been around, so its not that people need to constantly be validated, infact I just learned what my blood type is so I was curious, also I was watching a ep of lucky star that was talking about and and that's why I asked
28 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 9/28/16

redokami wrote:

im pretty sure personality types being associated with something materialistic or a body type has always been around, so its not that people need to constantly be validated, infact I just learned what my blood type is so I was curious, also I was watching a ep of lucky star that was talking about and and that's why I asked


You're missing the point. I'm saying you're posting some ridiculous click bait article someone made to get money off of the simple minded. Stop posting garbage.
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sydney, NSW
Offline
Posted 9/28/16
I'm A+ and agree with about 90% of this. Haha!
60992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Alaska
Offline
Posted 9/28/16
i don't even know my blood type
581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Online
Posted 9/28/16 , edited 9/28/16
I want to die, is that a blood type
Posted 9/28/16 , edited 9/28/16
AB+

10616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 9/28/16
So that's why everyone gets along with Stars.
Posted 9/28/16

gornotck wrote:

So that's why everyone gets along with Stars.


I'm sure I'm annoying to some people
10616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 9/28/16
They're just not being honest with themselves, then. Everyone loves the ABs, according to that site. It is in their blood!
Posted 9/28/16
Oh.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.