First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply I kissed 100+ girls, ask me everything
20904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Online
Posted 9/28/16
Did you run a "Kiss for 1 buck for animal shelters" on the country fair?
101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Pennsylvania, USA
Online
Posted 9/28/16 , edited 9/28/16

octorockandroll wrote:


arano wrote:
any questions?


How long are you going to keep this up?


Oh, What did I miss...

I think I'm going back to watching Anime instead of poking around here. Aha.
runec 
28348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/28/16 , edited 9/28/16
8600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 9/28/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


stars201 wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

How long were they dead for, before you kissed them?


You're creepy as hell


I laughed at it.

I'm so terrible...


I laughed at it too am I terrible
5376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / California
Online
Posted 9/28/16 , edited 9/28/16


that's hilarious, I wonder how many girls would actually kiss a dude like that for 10 bucks.
316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 9/28/16
I have never kissed a girl
I am average looking but I have 0 confidence
Do you have any advice for me?
4948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 9/28/16

zoozoo44 wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


arano wrote:
any questions?


How long are you going to keep this up?


Oh, What did I miss...

I think I'm going back to watching Anime instead of poking around here. Aha.


The original post was that he had sex with the 100+ women. Personally I'm waiting for the post where he talks about having been married to 100+ women.
Posted 9/28/16

Savagely69 wrote:

I have never kissed a girl
I am average looking but I have 0 confidence
Do you have any advice for me?


I have no idea. I'm pretty. Women throw themselves at me when I shut up.

Which is why I don't shut up, anymore.

I've been talking like Donald Trump for the past 10 years. Working out alright. I became Prime Minister of Norway and everything was good until we invaded Russia.

We won, but then came the black plague.

I mean, I can work miracles, but not those kinds of miracles.

I'll revive the dead, but turn back time so that rotten flesh becomes healthy flesh? Come on. Be reasonable. A god can only do so much.

Where was I?

Oh, french kissing my mom. That's right.
316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 9/28/16

Hrafna wrote:


Savagely69 wrote:

I have never kissed a girl
I am average looking but I have 0 confidence
Do you have any advice for me?


I have no idea. I'm pretty. Women throw themselves at me when I shut up.

Which is why I don't shut up, anymore.

I've been talking like Donald Trump for the past 10 years. Working out alright. I became Prime Minister of Norway and everything was good until we invaded Russia.

We won, but then came the black plague.

I mean, I can work miracles, but not those kinds of miracles.

I'll revive the dead, but turn back time so that rotten flesh becomes healthy flesh? Come on. Be reasonable. A god can only do so much.

Where was I?

Oh, french kissing my mom. That's right.


Lol
33397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Socal
Offline
Posted 9/28/16
OP is all about that quantity over quality life
785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Kansas
Offline
Posted 9/28/16
82334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M
Offline
Posted 9/28/16
I'm sure it wasn't too difficult to find 100 girls to give chocolate to. Every day deserves a Hershey's Kiss.
36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/28/16
How do you know if a kiss is a good or a bad one?
7910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
8500 / F / Apollo...
Offline
Posted 9/28/16
Of these 100+ girls you kissed, how many had breath so bad it disrespected your face?
11109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/28/16

1stladyent wrote:

Of these 100+ girls you kissed, how many had breath so bad it disrespected your face?


lol!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.