First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply I'm kind of a...
2801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/28/16
I'm not trying to brag, but I'm kind of a big jokester.
I've made 100+ people laugh.
Ask me everything.
Posted 9/28/16

Ocale wrote:

I'm not trying to brag, but I'm kind of a big jokester.
I've made 100+ people laugh.
Ask me everything.


Make me laugh.
2801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/28/16

SylveonLuna wrote

Make me laugh.


How much are you going to pay me?
12232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / mmmm.... Tea...
Offline
Posted 9/28/16
Hhmmmmm.....
Posted 9/28/16

Ocale wrote:


SylveonLuna wrote

Make me laugh.


How much are you going to pay me?


If you make me laugh.

Nothing

If not

Nothing.
Posted 9/28/16

Do you have herpes?
3523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 9/28/16
do you smell what the rock is cookin
2801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/28/16

SylveonLuna wrote:

If you make me laugh.

Nothing

If not

Nothing.


Looks like I found my newest joke
2801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/28/16

drozy wrote:


Do you have herpes?


I am herpes
Posted 9/28/16
I haven't laughed at anything you've said since you joined CR


2801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/28/16

stars201 wrote:

I haven't laughed at anything you've said since you joined CR




You're not a people
Posted 9/28/16

Ocale wrote:


SylveonLuna wrote:

If you make me laugh.

Nothing

If not

Nothing.


Looks like I found my newest joke


One day you'll make me laugh.

One day.
17656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 9/28/16
Do you like me?
2801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/28/16

Nalaniel wrote:

Do you like me?


No
3415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/28/16
Thats funny!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.