First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply lol wait what
3415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/29/16 , edited 9/29/16

WynterBayumm wrote:
Haha that doesn't mean that's all I talk about!
but thats all I want you to talk about ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
https://youtu.be/sWmM5fiQNgg

12868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / São Paulo
Offline
Posted 9/29/16
This thread is interesting to say the least. I am joining it.

3415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/29/16

T1mered wrote:
This thread is interesting to say the least.
It is or is it over?


6262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Rochester NY
Offline
Posted 9/29/16 , edited 9/29/16

T1mered
This thread is interesting to say the least. I am joining it.


Every Wynter thread is interesting!

3415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/29/16

Shugo9495 wrote:
Every Wynter thread is interesting!
Because



12868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / São Paulo
Offline
Posted 9/29/16

GooseMcDucks wrote:


T1mered wrote:
This thread is interesting to say the least.
It is or is it over?




Erm...Wait, what? Shooo...Shooo It may be contagious to be near you. Is it a disease?




Shugo9495 wrote:


T1mered
This thread is interesting to say the least. I am joining it.


Every Wynter thread is interesting!



Never had the oppotunity to see one of his topics.

10593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 9/29/16

Shugo9495 wrote:


T1mered
This thread is interesting to say the least. I am joining it.


Every Wynter thread is interesting!



She must be a pretty interesting person
3415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/29/16

T1mered wrote:
It may be contagious to be near you. Is it a disease?
well nobody likes geese
They honk too loud.

6262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Rochester NY
Offline
Posted 9/29/16

GooseMcDucks wrote:


T1mered wrote:
It may be contagious to be near you. Is it a disease?
well nobody likes geese
They honk too loud.



and they attack mostly unprovoked!! This one goose used to try and bite me every day lol

3415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/29/16

Shugo9495 wrote:
and they attack mostly unprovoked!! This one goose used to try and bite me every day lol
Sorry, that was my brother... from another mother!
But he abused you every day? wut?
He likes you?

6262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Rochester NY
Offline
Posted 9/29/16

GooseMcDucks wrote:

Sorry, that was my brother... from another mother!
But he abused you every day? wut?
He likes you?



Yeah. He bit my friend and made me watch him do it. He never actually bit me but after seeing him get my friend... every day was a living nightmare. And he thought it was funny to call me out on not having any wings, throwing them up in the air with his "come at me bro" pose.


Just kidding but he really did bite my buddy/chase me, it was funny as hell
3415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/29/16

Shugo9495 wrote:
Just kidding but he really did bite my buddy/chase me, it was funny as hell :D
Sorry they are back in town doing business over breadcrumbs


6262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Rochester NY
Offline
Posted 9/29/16


that breadcrumb gif is priceless lol.
2248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/29/16
Honking in every direction like a flock of rabid geese
5652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Charleston, South...
Offline
Posted 9/29/16
Fuck but I love geese D:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.