First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply petition to get polar bear out of cramped mall aqurium
18746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Online
Posted 9/29/16
Posted 9/29/16 , edited 9/29/16

Signed, good job on spreading the werd, bird.
Posted 9/29/16
They did a good job on getting a really sad photo of the polar bear didn't they o.0
28685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 9/29/16
When will you people learn that Change.org is a waste of time 9 times out of 10?
Posted 9/29/16



9564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 9/29/16
Why is the Chinese government so bipolar when it comes to stuff like this?
17891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 9/29/16
It should be grateful at lest they are not eating it (kidding unbunch your pantsus
18746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Online
Posted 9/29/16

Lemontitties wrote:

When will you people learn that Change.org is a waste of time 9 times out of 10?


a lot of petitions I have signed have gotten somewhere, such as getting rid of the tampon tax in NY I think it was
18746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Online
Posted 9/29/16

Hail_King_Kakao wrote:

They did a good job on getting a really sad photo of the polar bear didn't they o.0


I keep thinking your pic is gardevoir each time I see it
Posted 9/29/16

redokami wrote:

I keep thinking your pic is gardevoir each time I see it


She's Pink Diamond.
9564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 9/29/16

redokami wrote:


Hail_King_Kakao wrote:

They did a good job on getting a really sad photo of the polar bear didn't they o.0


I keep thinking your pic is gardevoir each time I see it


YOU SEE IT TOO?!

+1
10646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 9/29/16

redokami wrote:


Lemontitties wrote:

When will you people learn that Change.org is a waste of time 9 times out of 10?


a lot of petitions I have signed have gotten somewhere, such as getting rid of the tampon tax in NY I think it was


Blood taxes never last anyway.
6804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 9/29/16
...
18746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Online
Posted 9/29/16


is that your brother?
Posted 9/29/16

I'm gonna cry now
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.