First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply 7 facts about blm
3415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/1/16

Amyas_Leigh wrote:
Don't use facts, just feelings.
Good thing you are mostly just doing your fee fee's on here.
Facts also seems to be forgotten.
9558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 10/1/16

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Oh the internet is such a great source, and not a hivemind of extremists on either side.


I'm not arguing against your conclusion as much as the evidence presented.

Isn't it ironic that you yourself apparently stated that internet words are meaningless AKA




One group is not equal to the other


Do you not understand my argument. Your picture, here....




Is just a cherry picked comments off the internet numbering in the dozens. As stated, the internet is a haven for extremists like Breitbart and Alex Jones.

Yet you denounce the statement by Rawratl that he is tired of racist comments, essentially saying



OH BOO HOO THE BIG BAD MEANIES SAYING N***ER ON THE INTERNET!
THEY'RE WORSE THAN THE PEACEFUL PROTESTORS CHASING DOWN WHITES AND BEATING THEM AND SHOOTING AT COPS!


It doesn't really make sense in my mind to use internet comments about how depraved a movement is then shut down another user by saying "It's the internet".

I think it is most rational to give all trolls, all youtube comments, the same weight. ZERO.



18746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/1/16 , edited 10/1/16

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


MysticGon wrote:


Percentages and rates are an actual thing.


Black males are 6% of the population yet commit over half of all violent crime.

Picture related, part of the (((media deception))) that's being pushed
Don't use facts, just feelings.



that doesn't look like the same person, the bridge of the nose is bigger on the left, lips fuller on the right and more of a elongated face on the right
36014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 10/1/16

redokami wrote:




that doesn't look like the same person, the bridge of the nose is bigger on the left, lips fuller on the right and more of a elongated face on the right

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/lawsuit-names-officer-who-allegedly-shot-pierre-loury/
Same person, the (((mainstream media))) just chose to use a picture of him when he was 12 instead of when he was 16, stealing guns and running from the cops


36014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 10/1/16 , edited 10/1/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


I think it is most rational to give all trolls, all youtube comments, the same weight. ZERO.





Saying racial slurs on the internet != making terroristic threats



GooseMcDucks wrote:
Good thing you are mostly just doing your fee fee's on here.
Facts also seems to be forgotten.


I'm the only one with facts and figures to back me up here


9558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 10/1/16

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


I think it is most rational to give all trolls, all youtube comments, the same weight. ZERO.





Saying racial slurs on the internet != making terroristic threats



GooseMcDucks wrote:
Good thing you are mostly just doing your fee fee's on here.
Facts also seems to be forgotten.


I'm the only one with facts and figures to back me up here




I imagine the level of scrutiny would depend, but nevertheless, racial violence on both sides are known to happen on the internet (Cough Xxanthar Cough). Twitter, especially under a real name? Not unheard of, especially concerning school children. Anonymous Youtube comments, which comprise a majority of the picture? Doesn't seem likely.
18746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/1/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Amyas_Leigh wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


I think it is most rational to give all trolls, all youtube comments, the same weight. ZERO.





Saying racial slurs on the internet != making terroristic threats



GooseMcDucks wrote:
Good thing you are mostly just doing your fee fee's on here.
Facts also seems to be forgotten.


I'm the only one with facts and figures to back me up here




I imagine the level of scrutiny would depend, but nevertheless, racial violence on both sides are known to happen on the internet (Cough Xxanthar Cough). Twitter, especially under a real name? Not unheard of, especially concerning school children. Anonymous Youtube comments, which comprise a majority of the picture? Doesn't seem likely.

what did xanthy chan do to you?
3415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/1/16 , edited 10/1/16

Amyas_Leigh wrote:
I'm the only one with facts and figures to back me up here
What facts?
What you have shown in this thread, is only few things that does not really matter.
Like it seems like you just watch the numbers rather than the core problems...
bad picture.
I get what it could mean towards the group/"movement" ALM.
Else it is quite a pathetic excuse of that and BLM.
9558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 10/1/16 , edited 10/2/16

redokami wrote:

what did xanthy chan do to you?


Be edgy for the sake of "humor". God, what is he, a 15 year old obsessed with Shadow the HedgeHog? Come on now, common courtesy existed long before the movements of today, and for good reason.
36014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 10/1/16 , edited 10/1/16

GooseMcDucks wrote:

Like it seems like you just watch the numbers rather than the core problems...
.

And what would those problems be?
Unless you name Soros and behavioral genetics, you're wrong.

24273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Online
Posted 10/1/16




36014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 10/1/16

MysticGon wrote:

snipped



The destruction of the traditional nuclear family, you can blame that on (((marxism))) infiltrating American universities and society through and through



24273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Online
Posted 10/1/16 , edited 10/1/16


36014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 10/1/16 , edited 10/1/16


Whites make up over 60% of the population.
Blacks make up like 12%
Blacks are still over represented in interracial violence

Now look up other interracial violence and rape stats.

And yeah violence in the US is at a historical low. Funny how that coincides with the number of guns in law abiding citizen's hands being a historical high, but that's a totally different story I guess :P


7043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Earth
Offline
Posted 10/1/16 , edited 10/1/16



I imagine the level of scrutiny would depend, but nevertheless, racial violence on both sides are known to happen on the internet (Cough Xxanthar Cough). Twitter, especially under a real name? Not unheard of, especially concerning school children. Anonymous Youtube comments, which comprise a majority of the picture? Doesn't seem likely.


what did xanthy chan do to you?



Be edgy for the sake of "humor". God, what is he, a 15 year old obsessed with Shadow the HedgeHog? Come on now, common courtesy existed long before the movements of today, and for good reason.


I wish I was 15 again, I'd even settle for being 20 again. If I was, I wouldn't be wasting my time on crunchyroll or going to college for the rest of my life, like some people. I say what's on my mind and inject humor to keep myself entertained, if that makes me edgy in your eyes, then you need to get out into the real world more often, my SJW friend.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.