First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply IT IS PAST 10:00 PM BITCHES
6102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Charleston, South...
Offline
Posted 9/29/16

IllIllIIlIllIlIllIlIlIlI wrote:

I'm like a white girl right now, I can't even. I'm loling. Mate I have a new favorite user

BUT FUCK WE ARE GOING TO PARTY FOR GRANDMAS MEMORY


WHERE DA WHITE WOMEN AT?!
6102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Charleston, South...
Offline
Posted 9/29/16

TheUltimateTeaGod wrote:




Pass the popcorn


Imma stomp on your popcorn if you don't join in on this badassness!
Posted 9/29/16
But... but.... I just wanna watch...
Posted 9/29/16

WynterBayumm wrote:


IllIllIIlIllIlIllIlIlIlI wrote:

I'm like a white girl right now, I can't even. I'm loling. Mate I have a new favorite user

BUT FUCK WE ARE GOING TO PARTY FOR GRANDMAS MEMORY


WHERE DA WHITE WOMEN AT?!


BRING DEM GIRLS ON. EVERYBODY GON GET IT TONIGHT
6102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Charleston, South...
Offline
Posted 9/29/16
Fine, but we're taking your motherfucking popcorn!

lol no you can have your popcorn. We have the intensity!
1132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/29/16 , edited 9/29/16

IllIllIIlIllIlIllIlIlIlI wrote:

IT'S 1:43 AM HERE BUT SHIT IM APART OF THIS TOO



YOU STOLE MY PROFILE PICTURE

GIVE IT BACK BLOOD FOR U CATCH THESE HANDS

Posted 9/29/16

Elk_Whisperer wrote:


IllIllIIlIllIlIllIlIlIlI wrote:

IT'S 1:43 AM HERE BUT SHIT IM APART OF THIS TOO



YOU STOLE MY PROFILE PICTURE

GIVE IT BACK BLOOD FOR U CATCH THESE HANDS



HOLD ON CUZ
I JUST WANT TO BE APART OF THIS MOVEMENT
Posted 9/29/16
Nnnnnnoooooo!!!!

6102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Charleston, South...
Offline
Posted 9/30/16
THIS IS GOOD
Posted 9/30/16
Gimme some!
6102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Charleston, South...
Offline
Posted 9/30/16
THINGS ARE ALREADY GETTING INTENSE
NIGGAS STEALING PICTURES AND SHIT
TEA GOD'S JUST WATCHING ALL THIS SHIT HAPPEN
Time for a shot!
Posted 9/30/16
I NEED A SHOT,
6102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Charleston, South...
Offline
Posted 9/30/16
OOOOHHHH OOOOOOHHH OOOOHHHHHH
OHHHHHH
SHAKE DAT ASS TO THA FLOOR
6102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Charleston, South...
Offline
Posted 9/30/16
Then you earn shot
wax on wax off
1132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/30/16

WynterBayumm wrote:

THINGS ARE ALREADY GETTING INTENSE
NIGGAS STEALING PICTURES AND SHIT
TEA GOD'S JUST WATCHING ALL THIS SHIT HAPPEN
Time for a shot!




ITS 12:00 O CLOCK NIGGAS

I MISSED MY BEAUTY SLEEP, NOW MY SKIN WILL GET OILY

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GRANDMA I HATE U, I HATE U GRANDMA WHERE IS MY TONER GIVE IT TO ME YOU SLUT
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.