First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply I don't think homosexual marriage should be allowed
3415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/1/16

runec wrote:
Really? What tipped you off? >.>
church

13127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/1/16
I don't like Crocs. Please make them illegal.
17749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 10/1/16
i like turtles.
4571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 10/1/16

nemoskull wrote:

i like turtles.


Doesn't everybody?
28192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/1/16

sundin13 wrote:
I don't like Crocs. Please make them illegal.


Here here! They are weird and improper. Even if some people do wear them genetical.
42905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/1/16 , edited 10/1/16

octorockandroll wrote:


nemoskull wrote:

i like turtles.


Doesn't everybody?


The Foot Clan doesn't
4571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 10/1/16

mlchanges wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


nemoskull wrote:

i like turtles.


Doesn't everybody?


The Foot Clan doesn't


That's weird. They should be stopped from marrying.
6638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/1/16
I support gay civil marriage. If two adults are going to cohabitate and raise a family marriage would confer on them a legal and financial status conducive to this arrangement. This way the two can better pool incomes, make medical decisions for each other, get insurance, collect insurance, collect next of kin benefits and responsibilities, etc.

I do support a church's right to refuse to marry two individuals but in reality this is largely for tradition and theatrics.

The problem I think is largely a language issue. The word marriage has come to mean both the religious ceremony and the civil legal arrangement. A semantic separation of the two would greatly facilitate discussion of this topic.
17869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 10/1/16 , edited 10/1/16
I fully support gay marriage

They have every right to be as miserable as the rest of us
33510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 10/1/16

Ravenstein wrote:

The problem I think is largely a language issue. The word marriage has come to mean both the religious ceremony and the civil legal arrangement. A semantic separation of the two would greatly facilitate discussion of this topic.

Nah. We can keep the two together. Just take out the religion.
4027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NYC area
Offline
Posted 10/1/16
It's simple really. Don't marry the same sex. It's your life you do what you want. You don't get to decide how others live their lives and vice versa.
75430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 10/1/16

Deyre wrote:

Before you ask, no i won't use religion on this. I frankly dont take any side or care to argue who's fairytales is the right one.

Now just to clarify that i wanna say why i am against it.

First of its not genetical or biological, its both. So you are both wrong when you say its either a choice or borned with.

Basically one becomes a genetical homosexual (Born with it) if a male has too much of estrogen which is ment for feminine attributes, or if a female has too much Testosterone. To say the least this will likely increase your attraction to the same sex rather than the opposite sex. Which is why there are more heterosexuals in the world than homosexuals.

But you can also be attracted biologically and trick your hormones to like something else by tricking your mind, like making males feminine or something (ever seen prison movies and you'd known the sub and dom behavior) So this can also work among straights if they act on those hormones.


The reason i am against it is because i dont see it as proper behavior. There is too much weirdness in it. And the whole gender identity issue is sorta why i dont want to see this accepted any further. I am either way wondering your views?


Don't you think dictating to people as to what is 'proper' based on what you think is weird is a little arrogant?
630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/1/16

Deyre wrote:

Before you ask, no i won't use religion on this. I frankly dont take any side or care to argue who's fairytales is the right one.

Now just to clarify that i wanna say why i am against it.

First of its not genetical or biological, its both. So you are both wrong when you say its either a choice or borned with.

Basically one becomes a genetical homosexual (Born with it) if a male has too much of estrogen which is ment for feminine attributes, or if a female has too much Testosterone. To say the least this will likely increase your attraction to the same sex rather than the opposite sex. Which is why there are more heterosexuals in the world than homosexuals.

But you can also be attracted biologically and trick your hormones to like something else by tricking your mind, like making males feminine or something (ever seen prison movies and you'd known the sub and dom behavior) So this can also work among straights if they act on those hormones.


The reason i am against it is because i dont see it as proper behavior. There is too much weirdness in it. And the whole gender identity issue is sorta why i dont want to see this accepted any further. I am either way wondering your views?


That is complete BS, having too much estrogen or testosterone does not have any effect on what you are attracted to.
I have too much testosterone and it has not given me any attraction to other females -_- It only effects your body with looks and maybe some problems like infertility and hair and ect.

And almost all animals, humans included have gay behavior in their species, so no its not weird, its as normal as being straight is.
And gender identity has nothing to do with gay marriage -_-
19493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United States, DE
Offline
Posted 10/1/16 , edited 10/1/16
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I disagree with you, but I don't see the point in trying to change your mind.
17179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 10/1/16
The reason i am against homophobia is because i dont see it as proper behavior and i dont want to see this accepted any further
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.