First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Magical Girl Raising Project Discussion
12031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / El Mirage, AZ
Offline
Posted 10/9/16
I was kind of hoping for something a bit more brutal.
414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Mars Orbit
Offline
Posted 10/9/16

goku8399 wrote:

I was kind of hoping for something a bit more brutal.


Imo each girl will be killed in different ways, based on their powers. Nemurin's power had to do with dreams so she received a brain death. Mary's power for ex has to do with guns, so she will probably die getting shot and so on.
6167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/10/16

twintiger12 wrote:

Death by stuck in a dream? I'm quite disappointed.


But it is thematic to the character in a creepy way.
490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 10/10/16 , edited 10/10/16
Not gonna lie I was surprised she was the first to go. She has such a unique/kawaii magical girl design


16173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Pennsylvania,US
Offline
Posted 10/10/16

-Death by stuck in a dream? I'm quite disappointed.

-But it is thematic to the character in a creepy way.

but was getting stuck an accident or is getting deleted actually supposed to literately kill you?
the mascot encouraging her to do it as well as Zefyris- 's comment has me wondering,
maby, that was deliberate?


my amateur shoping skillz
One Punch Mod
85784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 10/10/16 , edited 10/10/16

goku8399 wrote:

I was kind of hoping for something a bit more brutal.


I have a feeling that's coming... This was just the gentle warmup.
6528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Palm Coast, Florida
Offline
Posted 10/10/16
I thought she was rather cute, shame she died first
192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/10/16
rip best girl ; w ;
Why must the good die young?! Where is the rage quit button .-.
32228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/10/16

xShinku wrote:

rip best girl ; w ;
Why must the good die young?! Where is the rage quit button .-.


La Pucelle is the best girl er guy. Whatever!!!

I think this show going have a lot rage quitting table flipping
72528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/10/16

curr0001 wrote:


xShinku wrote:

rip best girl ; w ;
Why must the good die young?! Where is the rage quit button .-.


La Pucelle is the best girl er guy. Whatever!!!

I think this show going have a lot rage quitting table flipping

8 of them have to die due to Kyuubey, I mean... Fav's poor planning causing him to hire too many witches for the magical resources of the area and requiring him to lay off half the witches with a particularly nasty severance package.

Of course the real rage quit button is not a button, you don't have to watch it next week... but you will or I likely will anyway.
32228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/10/16

hpulley wrote:


curr0001 wrote:


xShinku wrote:

rip best girl ; w ;
Why must the good die young?! Where is the rage quit button .-.


La Pucelle is the best girl er guy. Whatever!!!

I think this show going have a lot rage quitting table flipping

8 of them have to die due to Kyuubey, I mean... Fav's poor planning causing him to hire too many witches for the magical resources of the area and requiring him to lay off half the witches with a particularly nasty severance package.

Of course the real rage quit button is not a button, you don't have to watch it next week... but you will or I likely will anyway.



Oh yes. Right now Fav seems more incompetent that evil. right now away. and the magical girls seem a bit more genre savvy than most..

63849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 10/15/16
Episode 3

So Ruler and Top Speed know each other IRL, and Swim Swim is in her doghouse for being late. Now that all the girls know that they are dead if they are eliminated and the rules have changed allowing for candies to be transferred that it has become an all-out war for candies. Those angels sure are something trying to become internet sensations, while Ruler is quite the schemer. That is quite a big shift there now that Snow White has a big target on her back for having the most candies.
51807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Online
Posted 10/15/16
Episode 3

Having to get candy Ruler sets up a job for her group and Swim Swim is late for that meeting so calls on Top Speed to get her there. With Top Speed showing turns out Ruler and her know each other IRL but something might have happen between them. Also later the truth of what happened to Nemurin is out and the magical girls are now in panic mode. To make matters worse a update is out that allows candy to be transferred from one another but it also gives others the chance to steal them. Now Ruler's group plans to steal Snow Whites candies as she has the most, but will they with La Pucelle being her sword protecting her.

Souta vowing to protect his girl
215009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 10/15/16
Episode 3

Not going to lie, the first half of this episode was really boring, almost felt like skipping it with the extended dialogue.

The whole idea of the "Go Steal candies" sets up for the upcoming episodes again. Snow White will be a primary target no doubt although it looks like she'll have an ally on her side (Souta). The real question is if she will be ready herself as well...

Inb4 Mary attacks first.
52863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 10/15/16
ugggghh, just let them have their fun =/ , Fav like characters are way to eh, like they build them in a way that they just can't ever be touched, and that peeves me off too much.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.