First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Pros & Cons of Your Personality
Posted 10/1/16
What are the pros and cons of your personality??

5139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Somewhere...
Offline
Posted 10/1/16
Pros: Personable, honest, realistic, confident

Cons: Doesn't even really like people (not on your list so adding it myself)
17453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / hell's grave
Offline
Posted 10/1/16
Pros: I'm direct and honest

Cons: some people can't handle reality or my honesty
Posted 10/1/16
I only have Pros.
242980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
jabberwock island
Offline
Posted 10/1/16
pros; -

cons; everything
6758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / AI / Cyberspace
Offline
Posted 10/1/16
The only pros I can think of are honesty and general self-sufficiency

Cons can be summed up as "I'm an asshole"
Posted 10/1/16

Ocale wrote:

Cons can be summed up as "I'm an asshole"


Welcome to the club.
12986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / São Paulo
Offline
Posted 10/1/16 , edited 10/1/16

TotalQuirk wrote:

What are the pros and cons of your personality??



Pros: Empathetic, Mostly Nice, Loyal (towards friends) and caring.

Cons: Hot-headed for sure, Sarcastic, Impulsive af, Over-protective, foulmouthed and sharp tongued.

I really think people who brag they're a sack of shit should avoid reassuring how they suck. Just saying. It really doesn't help you. rs

12986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / São Paulo
Offline
Posted 10/1/16 , edited 10/1/16

M-chann wrote:

Pros: I'm direct and honest

Cons: some people can't handle reality or my honesty


You mean you are rude?! Cause I cannot see otherwise. Srlsy.

Posted 10/1/16

T1mered wrote:


M-chann wrote:

Pros: I'm direct and honest

Cons: some people can't handle reality or my honesty


You mean you are rude?! Cause I cannot see otherwise. Srlsy.



You seem kind of rude yourself.
Posted 10/1/16
i like reading these threads
12986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / São Paulo
Offline
Posted 10/1/16 , edited 10/1/16

Xxanthar wrote:


T1mered wrote:


M-chann wrote:

Pros: I'm direct and honest

Cons: some people can't handle reality or my honesty


You mean you are rude?! Cause I cannot see otherwise. Srlsy.



You seem kind of rude yourself.


I can be quite rude. And, well, yes, that was rude, I admit.

17453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / hell's grave
Offline
Posted 10/1/16
Not rude. At least I don't think I am. I just tell people off when they starting too act like a shitty person.
2429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Miami/Hawaii
Offline
Posted 10/1/16
Pros: I'll refrain from listing a bunch for the sake of a humble image.
That being sad, i'm humble (lol the irony)
I like dank memes.
Love sushi.
Pizza is cool.
Guitars are great, i'm good at them.


Cons:
I'm probably not available.
Overly analytical
Misleading
I walk pretty quickly.
I can't be around you if you don't smell good.

12986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / São Paulo
Offline
Posted 10/1/16

M-chann wrote:

Not rude. At least I don't think I am. I just tell people off when they starting too act like a shitty person.


Oh, well. I was guessing you were sharp tongued just for the sake of it. And sorry, ma'm, it was real rude from me to assume things like this. Really. It really clarifies things.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.