Post Reply cant log in
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M
Offline
Posted 10/2/16
cant log in to my account. Thought it was password so I tried to reset and got no user with that email. I had a premium account and would lie it back. had to make this new account so I could post.
Der Zoodirektor
23405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 10/2/16

jhonnycomelately wrote:

cant log in to my account. Thought it was password so I tried to reset and got no user with that email. I had a premium account and would lie it back. had to make this new account so I could post.


Did you send in a ticket via /contact yet? If not, please do so.
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M
Offline
Posted 10/2/16

shinryou wrote:


jhonnycomelately wrote:

cant log in to my account. Thought it was password so I tried to reset and got no user with that email. I had a premium account and would lie it back. had to make this new account so I could post.


Did you send in a ticket via /contact yet? If not, please do so.


Yes I contacted support. I sent them my info and have not heard back from them. my original user name was fireman531
Der Zoodirektor
23405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 10/2/16

jhonnycomelately wrote:

Yes I contacted support. I sent them my info and have not heard back from them. my original user name was fireman531


Just sent a reply and fixed your account.
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M
Offline
Posted 10/2/16

shinryou wrote:


jhonnycomelately wrote:

Yes I contacted support. I sent them my info and have not heard back from them. my original user name was fireman531


Just sent a reply and fixed your account.

Thanks
You must be logged in to post.