Post Reply Are You Busy? Contest
1062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / USA
Online
Posted 10/2/16

Are you busy people. I for one am.

First:

Gotta clean that up, working on the laundry first now.

Second: Missed a week of school, finishing the make-up work and studying for tests.

Third: Training a puppy to use the bathroom correctly, not nip or chew on things she isn't suppose to.

Fourth: Go to court on Monday for someone

Can anyone top that?
Posted 10/2/16
I'm super busy I have to post lots of rubbish on CR.
2636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 10/2/16

vampirecell wrote:


Are you busy people. I for one am.

First:

Gotta clean that up, working on the laundry first now.

Second: Missed a week of school, finishing the make-up work and studying for tests.

Third: Training a puppy to use the bathroom correctly, not nip or chew on things she isn't suppose to.

Fourth: Go to court on Monday for someone

Can anyone top that?


i'm dumb
1062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / USA
Online
Posted 10/2/16



Now that is how it's done, took all night but it's done.
12295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 10/2/16
im busy uhhh shaving my bird
31226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Ajures
Offline
Posted 10/2/16 , edited 10/2/16
Sticking to anime like no other.
12784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/2/16
I am busy......
3477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/2/16
I am quite busty
30429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Online
Posted 10/2/16
Just painted my car. waiting till the next coat.
Posted 10/2/16
I have no life or friends. So even though I work 6 days this week, I have all the free time in the world, which is not a good thing to be honest, there's not much to do at all, sleep, eat, work, play... the same thing over and over again. I just want this life to end as soon as possible.

I work at the airport, so it's open 24/7, I told my managers, give me the sundays, give me the christmas and new year, give me extra shifts for sick people, I don't care, I'm free 24/7.
Posted 10/2/16
I have the time to procrastinate
19516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United States, DE
Offline
Posted 10/2/16
I'm super busy worrying too much about the future and making up pitiful scenarios in my head.
3477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/2/16

YayForKittens wrote:
I'm super busy worrying too much about the future and making up pitiful scenarios in my head.
*pats your head*


12295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 10/2/16

GooseMcDucks wrote:


YayForKittens wrote:
I'm super busy worrying too much about the future and making up pitiful scenarios in my head.
*pats your head*




me 2 mang
Sogno- 
46329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/2/16
i have never been so "busy" that i let my home become a pigsty
You must be logged in to post.