First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply do people say you walk too loud?
Vahvi 
3160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Ever Changing
Offline
Posted 10/2/16 , edited 10/2/16
Tbh I find myself startling people because I walk very quietly. My coworkers liken it to "just appearing".
Werina 
206692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/2/16 , edited 10/2/16
My sister tells me that i do even tho i dont...
9594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Online
Posted 10/2/16

Werina wrote:

My sister tells me that i do even tho i dont...

Happy 21st Birthday!
7079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Earth
Offline
Posted 10/2/16
Threaten the lady upstairs with bodily harm if she doesn't shut up.
Vahvi 
3160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Ever Changing
Offline
Posted 10/2/16 , edited 10/2/16

Xxanthar wrote:

Threaten the lady upstairs with bodily harm if she doesn't shut up.


Yeah, say you'll walk loudly on her corpse!
18612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18
Offline
Posted 10/2/16
Quite the opposite actually.
Emtro 
1563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/2/16

redokami wrote:

haha.... haha..
my mother is wheelchair bound and this house is shit, my landlord wont update it - we have rusty nasty ass metal blinds from 70 years ago that we aren't allowed to change, much less do any work on the apartment itself-

and espestos orhowever u spell it, in the walls, its that old

but she says she wont update to help my mom -like have a ramp- because the city will find -MORE- shit wrong and she could get in trouble HMMMMM


like my neighbor having rats In her walls and the dumbass workers which my landlord swears by, just breaks down the wall and leaves the hole there LOL don't even get me started on other shit


like how because her toilet clogged up with depends shit came through MY ceiling and into my cabinets

needless to say I cant go to them lol, I will get bitched at


This is precisely why my suggestion will work.

Two more points though I guess I didn't get across. First, walking with intent is not a bad thing. Letting the earth beneath your feet know that you are there and the people around you know that you are coming because of your commanding walk is a good thing and just good manners. The idea that you must play ninja to satisfy the person upstairs is ridiculous. If they were downstairs it'd make sense to get some carpets but upstairs is an unacceptable complaint. So to the original post, no it doesn't happen to everyone because it shouldn't happen at all. There is something wrong with the complaint and this landlord neither deserves nor is owed your respect.
18748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Online
Posted 10/2/16 , edited 10/2/16

Emtro wrote:


redokami wrote:

haha.... haha..
my mother is wheelchair bound and this house is shit, my landlord wont update it - we have rusty nasty ass metal blinds from 70 years ago that we aren't allowed to change, much less do any work on the apartment itself-

and espestos orhowever u spell it, in the walls, its that old

but she says she wont update to help my mom -like have a ramp- because the city will find -MORE- shit wrong and she could get in trouble HMMMMM


like my neighbor having rats In her walls and the dumbass workers which my landlord swears by, just breaks down the wall and leaves the hole there LOL don't even get me started on other shit


like how because her toilet clogged up with depends shit came through MY ceiling and into my cabinets

needless to say I cant go to them lol, I will get bitched at


This is precisely why my suggestion will work.

Two more points though I guess I didn't get across. First, walking with intent is not a bad thing. Letting the earth beneath your feet know that you are there and the people around you know that you are coming because of your commanding walk is a good thing and just good manners. The idea that you must play ninja to satisfy the person upstairs is ridiculous. If they were downstairs it'd make sense to get some carpets but upstairs is an unacceptable complaint. So to the original post, no it doesn't happen to everyone because it shouldn't happen at all. There is something wrong with the complaint and this landlord neither deserves nor is owed your respect.


the only other person paying rent, my neighbor just finished moving out today because eshe was fed up with everything lol, im expecting our rent to go up, if it does we have to move because we cant afford it, prob will go to section 8, im lucky rent is cheap here because the building is family owned, yes you heard that right, my land lord is my great aunt, so I get even more shit
7079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Earth
Offline
Posted 10/2/16
Walk with pride, let that old lady buy earplugs.
22863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/2/16
No they don't, but i walk too loud, but i'm sneaky like a ninja whenever i want (to the point of hiding my breath).
10646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/2/16
Well, sorry to hear you're getting kicked out by your own family over something that they're just making hay out of. You should move someplace warmer, like Florida.
Sogno- 
45742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/2/16 , edited 10/2/16
no because i walk very quietly

for the people who walk loudly... lol. you'll never know the joys of sneaking up on someone

though most of the time spooking someone is unintentional on my part
10646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/2/16
Really, most people just don't listen enough to hear someone walking quietly. It's entirely their fault, and the stiletto is their fault too.
18748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Online
Posted 10/3/16

gornotck wrote:

Well, sorry to hear you're getting kicked out by your own family over something that they're just making hay out of. You should move someplace warmer, like Florida.


id rather move someplace cold, thank you lol


the mountains sound nice
173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/3/16
You need to tell that landlord to mind her own business. But some people say I walk loud. But if I'm wearing the right shoes I could be a ninja if I tried.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.